ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be the other way.
It will be difficult for PSG.
They didn’t meet the expectations everyone had.
don’t know, now we’ll see everything, the match begins. I just need a victory for PSG in my express train, but I’m generally at zero.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Bayer Munich always a candidate to win the Champions League!

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, PSG looks like a very strong favorite... they have best players

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It looks like Messi is not doing so well.:icon_bigs

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope we have great games and I think we will have an unprecedented champion!

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Can the sheriff come up with a new surprise :). I would not be surprised after the results against Red Star Dinamo and Shakhtar
I hope someone else thought like me that Serif could beat Real Madrid, and caught a fantastic odds

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, people have lost interest in sports and in football in particular. Empty stadiums, the players do not get the same energy from the audience, which was before the pandemic when the stadiums were full.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What the Sheriff did !!! It is fantastic!! Sorry for Milan. But the game was very interesting!

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Moldavian club is simply enchanting in the current championship. Since childhood for him)))

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don’t know, now we’ll see everything, the match begins. I just need a victory for PSG in my express train, but I’m generally at zero.
You were right. The game in the first half was balanced with a small advantage for PSG. City was better in the second half but PSG scored a goal. Congratulations!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juve Chelsea match will start now.

Forza juve

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lewandowski monster! It's a pity for Dynamo Kiev

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Always the same 10 teams are on top. Money...money..money.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona and Milan 0 points after two rounds. but the Sheriff 6 points, very surprising.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Barcelona and Milan 0 points after two rounds. but the Sheriff 6 points, very surprising.

Donetsk last year literally in the same group collected 8p and still finished third despite NOT losing a single game vs Real & Inter lol ...

So surely Moldova sheriffs arent going to achieve better result this time with luxembourg, uzbek and whatever (weird) other never-heard players they may actually have lol

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona was destroyed yesterday, hard times have come for them

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Donetsk last year literally in the same group collected 8p and still finished third despite NOT losing a single game vs Real & Inter lol ...

So surely Moldova sheriffs arent going to achieve better result this time with luxembourg, uzbek and whatever (weird) other never-heard players they may actually have lol

I have no illusions about the Sheriff, maybe they will even take 4th place in the group. The very entry of this team into the Champions League (4 rounds of qualifying playoffs) is already a success and a great start in the group already gives great progress for the club.
it's just amazing and a good example for other small clubs.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Juventus. The sheriff's team is showing good, amazing results, I think they will go far.

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Manchester United will win this UEFA cup but the chances are for every big team so stay tuned.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Of the outsiders, I'm support for the Sheriff. A team worth 12.5 million bucks wins the grandees of its championships. I really want to get out of the group and play in the final with PSG. And in the final I will support PSG.)))

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Sheriff I think is also amazing what it has done so far, I am curious to see how far they are able to get in the straight relegation stage because I think their progression should not be an issue.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The very entry of this Sheriff team into the Champions League (4 rounds of qualifying playoffs) is already a success and a great start in the group already gives great progress for the club.
it's just amazing and a good example for other small clubs.

Starting from first qualifying round and ending up in the groupstage of same competion - this has done before aswell btw :cool:

Obv in Champions League it is probably harder to do it (specially regular basis) but i believe in Europa League there are some teams who have done it quite often - in fact some azerbaijan team (Qabala) has made to that competiton playoff round 3 times after starting from first round - 2 times they even went on to the groupstage itself - not sure whether they did all that in 3 successive seasons though ...

And as for this seasons Conference League then it looks like that not a single team who started from first round made it to the groupstage although (atleast) one team (from finland) did reach playoff round there ...