UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man United every match are dominated from the opponents and luckily every time managed to to get what they wanted with Ronaldo.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Sheriff I think is also amazing what it has done so far, I am curious to see how far they are able to get in the straight relegation stage because I think their progression should not be an issue.

Sheriff's future will be decided in the next two matches. If they can earn 4 points in Inter matches, they will advance to the playoffs.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Bayern or Chelsea will win

Chelsea seems to be in a decline form they played quite poorly with Juventus and also in the Premier League defeat against Man City

Last edited:
namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern must win this season!

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If Fc Bayern can play without many injured people this season, they have a really good chance to win the title this year. But they were very good at the beginning the last years, but titles are you winning in the end time of a tournament. And at this time they need their best players on the field, than they run through the final.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Zenit dont win tomorrow their entire team should be rewarded with one-way ticket to Gulag :cool:
Zenith defeated my friend. The link to Siberia is canceled, maybe we will take at least the third place in the group.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sheriff's future will be decided in the next two matches. If they can earn 4 points in Inter matches, they will advance to the playoffs.

In that case i'd remind you that in the past there have been occasions when even 12p in CL groupstage is still sending you to the Europa League lol ...

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is what the PSG needed

The champions league already the champions

Attack very very fast and with big precision

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were right. The game in the first half was balanced with a small advantage for PSG. City was better in the second half but PSG scored a goal. Congratulations!
Yes, thank you very much. They saved me a normal express sigral, went in, otherwise I would have been left completely without money. According to the game, City were closer to victory, the ball did not go into the goal.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is what the PSG needed

The champions league already the champions

Attack very very fast and with big precision
too early you run ahead. the attack is not sigrana, in this match the goalkeeper saved a lot, to be honest, they were just lucky, it is not clear what was going on in defense.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Fc Bayern can play without many injured people this season, they have a really good chance to win the title this year. But they were very good at the beginning the last years, but titles are you winning in the end time of a tournament. And at this time they need their best players on the field, than they run through the final.
yes the chances are good, but everyone also wants to win. I'm looking forward to a sensation this season, maybe someone will win the title for the first time.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea seems to be in a decline form they played quite poorly with Juventus and also in the Premier League defeat against Man City
Chelsea has never played well against teams playing defensively with 11 men the whole 90 minutes and lost the match against Juve due to lack of concentration. Two loses in a row in the right moment for the team to calm down a little bit from the massive previous 8 matches in all tournaments. Its time now for the team to go on the winning road and todays vicotry against Soton was very important. Next around 10 games in all tournaments for Chelsea are with teams, which are very far from Chelsea class and here they can build a good advantage especially in the Premier League.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bundesliga proved to be the strongest. LaLiga, on the other hand, was the weakest of the four major leagues.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Bundesliga proved to be the strongest. LaLiga, on the other hand, was the weakest of the four major leagues.
Bundesliga - the strongest ?!?!:D:D:D:D. from four major leagues you said, Bundesliga was and will be always the weakest. For example - if Leeds plays in Bundesliga, this team will be in top 4, while Wolfsburg participating in the Premier League will finish 10th.:D:D. In the bundesliga there is only one strong team, which can compete with the many strong teams in other 3 major leagues and it is - Bayern. Other teams are very very far from the medium standard.

47Belarus

47Belarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope. Now English Premier League stronger

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
We've seen some great clashes for sure, PSG vs City for instance. But what about the upsets ? What do you think about Sherif for example ? With their surprising 6 points, will they make it to the next round ?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We've seen some great clashes for sure, PSG vs City for instance. But what about the upsets ? What do you think about Sherif for example ? With their surprising 6 points, will they make it to the next round ?
I think they will come out, if not even in the Champions League, then below, all the same, the guys show football at a high level and can be seen by the team. Only good luck to the sheriff and stay at the same level.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a little break, one more match and you can summarize the interim results. I hope still a sensation will happen this year.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
a little break, one more match and you can summarize the interim results. I hope still a sensation will happen this year.

sensation in terms of winner or some (famous) club failing to qualify? Or both right ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sensation in terms of winner or some (famous) club failing to qualify? Or both right ...
sensations like the Sheriff will reach the semifinals, this is the kind of sensation. that something new should happen, I want it so that this year not money will decide everything.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and there will be plenty of sensations on account of jagrand flights, I think. Time will tell so far that the national teams of confrontation await us.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This time I'll put together a crazy express. I'll bet about 37 odds on the victory of Dortmund, Milan and Donetsk. What do you think?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys, let's be more active. we have time to analyze everything, let's help each other, throw off each one of the events that everyone is sure of, and put together an express.