UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan lost all 3 games and now their chances even for 3rd place are very small, of course Group B was initially the most difficult, but 0 points is a failure.
Liverpool can already be called a team that reached the playoffs, Ajax with one foot is also there. also PSG and Man. City will cope with the task.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything will start soon, the first two matches. I'll win for Ukraine today, yesterday Donetsk Shakhtar let me down.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will play for win for sure:D, but they are very weak now and can not make a deserved win this season, all their wins this season are very lucky, but let's see they can finally dominate and win one game.
today we must win. let's see it will start soon, the compositions have already been posted.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way Bayern is going (Although Liverpool's spirit has returned) I'm almost putting them as champion, today against Benfica will be a good test about what i think at the moment

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Salzburg surprises, in an equal group they are in first place, with a very good lead over the competitors.
also Bayern and Juventus can be noted with 3 wins and 0 conceded goals.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Salzburg is stable and not surprising, those who have not let you down. Not one express train did not come in, I will think further.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im telling you Liverpool are going to win either the champions leagiue or the prem tgis season. Salah is the best itw right now and everybody is in good shape and form.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team that I would like to be in the final is Real Madrid. It seems to me that this time they are well equipped although they still need to improve a lot in defense in the last games they have looked quite well, we hope they continue with their good performance and the other team to placing it easy would be bayern munich a great team with all the letters that are increasing every time

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. By now, the two teams that has impressed me the most are Bayern Munich and Liverpool.It would be great a UCL´s final between these great and historical teams.But, I am aware that are other good teams that can win it like PSG,Real Madrid or Manchester City.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayer munich are playing very well just like liverpool, but hey, it's a very strong and long-term competition, after the group stage the good things start back and forth and now that they took away the away goal, they will be more entertained The games and each goal counts a lot, no matter where you score it, it will be more dynamic and the teams will not close so much. My Real Madrid team is fine but it's difficult for us. Let's hope they have a good season at least they win the league.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like MJ, but I don't think they can go far, they concede too much.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan lost all 3 games and now their chances even for 3rd place are very small, of course Group B was initially the most difficult, but 0 points is a failure.
Liverpool can already be called a team that reached the playoffs, Ajax with one foot is also there. also PSG and Man. City will cope with the task.
I just cant understand the people who say group B was the most difficult... most difficult to whom? Certainly not to Liverpool.
Milan is a terrible team, their place is the UEL, they do not belong to UCL anymore. Porto is a bad team at all. Atleti is kind of a good team, but nothig scary.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just cant understand the people who say group B was the most difficult... most difficult to whom? Certainly not to Liverpool.
Milan is a terrible team, their place is the UEL, they do not belong to UCL anymore. Porto is a bad team at all. Atleti is kind of a good team, but nothig scary.

Group B is the most difficult because Liverpool and Atlético are two strong teams capable of reaching the final, while Porto and Milan are a couple of stronger 3-4 teams than in any group.
I am not a fan of Milan, but they are on the way to their previous status and the Italian championship will help them, because there is now good internal competition, 7 teams "+" - "of the same level. and this is their first Champions League after a long time and immediately such a group composition.
Porto is an experienced team for European competition and sometimes makes the Champions League playoffs, but this season is unlikely.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team that I would like to be in the final is Real Madrid. It seems to me that this time they are well equipped although they still need to improve a lot in d⁷efense in the last games they have looked quite well, we hope they continue with their good performance and the other team to placing it easy would be bayern munich a great team with all the letters that are increasing every time
yes, I would also like to see Real in the final, but this year it is not so easy to do. Nothing is clear in the group yet, but Real has all the chances to go further.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. By now, the two teams that has impressed me the most are Bayern Munich and Liverpool.It would be great a UCL´s final between these great and historical teams.But, I am aware that are other good teams that can win it like PSG,Real Madrid or Manchester City.
Bayern Munich seem to be heading for their final, they are determined, it is clear it is still too early to talk about it. This year many teams look very good, we are waiting for exciting confrontations. Liverpool are undoubtedly playing well, they are in excellent shape.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like MJ, but I don't think they can go far, they concede too much.
I understand you are talking about Manchester United. The last game was sensationally played from 0 2, this is a good result, there is still every chance of getting out of the group.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand you are talking about Manchester United. The last game was sensationally played from 0 2, this is a good result, there is still every chance of getting out of the group.

I wouldn't say it's really sensational... but the comeback was beautiful

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't say it's really sensational... but the comeback was beautiful
although yes, lately there are many such rescues. still play beautifully, they will still gain momentum along the way.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The next round will be decisive for many, the possible options will already be seen. Someone is happy to get into the Europa League, we'll see soon.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristian father ronaldo will end this championship

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the victory of Salzburg gives the top three, I will check this rate. There are many interesting coefficients you can see.