UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that after the 4th round there are no special sensations. if only Atlético and Dortmund have not yet solved their problems. Sevilla has no victories and is in 4th place, but there are chances.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
500 rubles is small amount :hmmmm2:
Terrible currency you've there then ...
Btw even unstable Bayern can still win by 3-5+ goals at home lol
yes Bayern won -2.5 with a handicap would have gone. I don’t know why I thought that a draw could happen, razacharavon, and Bayern is stable in the Champions League.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that after the 4th round there are no special sensations. if only Atlético and Dortmund have not yet solved their problems. Sevilla has no victories and is in 4th place, but there are chances.
It seems to me that Sevilla has only theoretical chances, in reality they don't have anything, they probably won't even take the third line, they will also stay at the end. Dortmund, what happened to them, I don't understand, the team is not playing at all.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am 80% sure that Bayern will win
Enough Wang, it's too early to talk about it, so many strong clubs are still in the game. I am one hundred percent sure that Bayern will not win this season. There is no dispute. Bayern plays at a high level as always, but for some reason it seems that they are an equal opponent stumble and vomit out of habit.:D

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
qualification goes to the finish line, very soon the draw and I think it's time friends to open this topic. their options for the upcoming groups, who will reach the final part of the tournament, I personally want Benfica to go through great guys are playing. Can Messi win the league with PSG? and everything else is just here, this will be a great year guys, I'm sure we will have a lot of surprises and big odds, all of you friends, so that the bets just come in with you, I propose to help each other with bets on the Champions League, in general, everyone is glad about this topic friends, I look forward to , I'm here 24/7.;):D:cool:

PSG will be champion, nobody knows, but PSG will be champion, PSG has the best squad, if you miss the final if something strange happens in the players' motivation!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next round will be very interesting as well - Chelsea and Juve will decide who will be on top of their group, draw or win for Juve guarantee mathematically their 1st place. Chelsea needs win with 2 or more goals or win with 2-1, 3-2 to move up Juve and then to win against Zenit with does not matter result to be on top of the group. In this group also can happen something really shocking - if Zenit wins against Malmo and Chelsea loses against Juve, then Zenit faces Chelsea and if they win with 2 or more goals will put Chelsea on 3rd place, but the chance of that is - 0.1% :D

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG will be champion, nobody knows, but PSG will be champion, PSG has the best squad, if you miss the final if something strange happens in the players' motivation!

Unfortunately PSG is a team without character, you just have to break their game, or if something goes wrong. Then they give up. When they come across serious rivals such as Bayern, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real. Everything will become clear.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me - its again an english club who seem to be a serious contender this year, take your pick of Liverpool/Chelsea and Man City

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe by listening to my husband I hope manchester united loves him Cristiano Ronaldo

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They often stumble early in the playoffs. I'm sure things won't go according to plan this year, but it will be epic if they manage to take the trophy anyway.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the matches will start on Tuesday, what do you think the guys can bet on? I think the victory of Barcelona and Ajax should not let these teams down. At PSG they give 4.44 that they are not underestimated, who will distort anything?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will bet the victory of Salzburg, they give almost a three, they have to beat the French, despite the fact that they are playing at a party. The pre-tour if I'm not mistaken, very interesting confrontations await us, let's be more active friends, everyone has some thoughts, we do not hesitate to write ...

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might risk it and bet on Dynamo's goal in the match with Bayern Munich. They should score at least one goal in this tournament, and Augsburg showed that even Munich are not always perfect...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the matches will start on Tuesday, what do you think the guys can bet on?

Zenit has not been too brilliant in recent awaygames but away vs Malmö who have yet to score in this seasons groupstage a goalless draw is enough to secure 3rd place (and EL spot) ...
Still if i remember these stats correctly then Malmö's CL groupstage record prior to this encounter is W0D2L14 so with that in mind any result apart from away team's win should be (huge) surprise lol ...

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea, Bayern Munich and PSG
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
one of them i think will make it this year

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG has a strong team, but as Bayern play, I think they will win.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today, however, as always, there are interesting matches. I think Chelsea will take revenge and beat Juventus. it is possible that Barcelona will also beat Benfica. Villarreal needs to try to score points in the match against Manchester United, otherwise it will be difficult to leave the group, in the last round the full-time game with Atalanta is away.
Well, and Group G, in my opinion, everyone has a chance there, in the last round they will decide everything.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I think it will do without big sensations, I think it is worth putting on an express bet that includes the victories of Atalanta, Sevilla and Chelsea.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today, however, as always, there are interesting matches. I think Chelsea will take revenge and beat Juventus. it is possible that Barcelona will also beat Benfica. Villarreal needs to try to score points in the match against Manchester United, otherwise it will be difficult to leave the group, in the last round the full-time game with Atalanta is away.
Well, and Group G, in my opinion, everyone has a chance there, in the last round they will decide everything.
I agree with you on Chelsea's score, they have no equal at home. I think Barcelona will beat Benfica. Villereal still can't score at home, I'm watching the match, I'm rooting for Manchester.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I think it will do without big sensations, I think it is worth putting on an express bet that includes the victories of Atalanta, Sevilla and Chelsea.
Atalanta is visiting, there may be a draw, but I agree with you. you can still add Zenith I think Petersburgers will beat Malmo.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Chelsea played incredible. Juventus was like some kind of yard team

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Chelsea played confidently, Manchester United suffered for 1 half, but the substitutions refreshed and strengthened the game and now they went to the playoffs from 1 place.
but Barcelona did not beat Benfica and it looks like they have not very good chances, but it is also interesting to see such a team in the Europa League)).
Today Man City vs PSG, of course both teams will be in the playoffs, but for them this game is like a derby.
Milan still hasn't shown its best qualities in the Champions League, and it will be difficult on a visit against experienced in the Champions League Atletico.
for Sporting today it is precisely the victory against Borussia that is needed.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of yesterday's matches, the main disappointment for me was Barça's terrible attacking performance. Yes, I understand, Messi cannot be replaced by anyone, but still, two goals in the entire tournament for a team of this level is something unacceptable.