Chips
Hope Milan wins Liverpool today and will reach the playoffs

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight in the Champions League will be a rather boring day, in three groups all the teams that have reached the playoffs are already known and only minor issues remain to be resolved. But Group B is just on fire, three at once have almost equal chances for second place, and I would not dare to guess which lucky one will win this fight. Although Liverpool may want to rest their players before the match against Aston Villa and will only use reserve players which will give Milan some advantage.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hopefully the FC Bayern Munich made it :p the cards arent bad this season running good for us

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yeah I would like to see Benifica go through. They deserve that much especially that if Barca got lucky, they won't be able to advance from the next round no matter who they play.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two matches have already ended, who thinks what? Mancity predictably lost, they have already solved all the problems. the last round, the guys are more active

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real Madrid will win this season...

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want a Liverpool-Ajax final, that we should have had in 2019 that final would have been better.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How wrong I was about Milan. Good luck in the Italian championship

pit85

pit85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support Arsenal I will be quite when someone talk for Champions League ��

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After matches like Milan v Liverpool and Chelsea v Juventus, you realize how great the distance in player level is between the Premier League and Serie A. Italian teams should probably pay more attention to the Europa League and the Conference League, because in the Champions League they don't even have a theoretical chance of a title ...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I want a Liverpool-Ajax final, that we should have had in 2019 that final would have been better.

Ajax probably dont even make it past next round so let's see about that ...

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My expected winner is Bayern Munich

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit shows its teeth at the last match, it's a pity that it's too late, and Chelsea has nothing to do with this match. By the score of Bayern and Barcelona, I think Barcelona will not lose.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from the results of the group stage of the Champions League, surprised by the failure of Barcelona. perhaps Borussia too. perhaps Sevilla in the equal G group should have been the favorite.
today Atalanta vs Villarreal, they will decide the fate of the last ticket in person.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Champions League has turned out to be unpredictable.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the participants are practically known, one match yesterday was pepen, if it is already underway, Atalanta loses after conceding an early goal, but I hope they will get together now. friends await us exciting playoff matches, who will tell you the rules, the draw will take place or how they will play next, what am I? then I forgot.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from the results of the group stage of the Champions League, surprised by the failure of Barcelona. perhaps Borussia too. perhaps Sevilla in the equal G group should have been the favorite.
today Atalanta vs Villarreal, they will decide the fate of the last ticket in person.
Yes, I was also disappointed by Barsnlon's friend, yesterday I took them with a handicap of 1.5 and still they did not succeed, this is revenge for Lewandowski, Muhler said in the interview that they will show real German football, and at Atalanta's account, I hope they will play and take the remaining ticket.:D:joyman:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If is not PSG, they will thru.

Ajax possible opponents in the next round are ...
PSG
Atletico
Inter
Benfica
Villarreal*
Salzburg
Chelsea

* As of right now

I'd say that from this list only Benfica and Salzburg are the ones who aren't class above them but let's see.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that not only Ajax should be wary of the teams from the second places. teams such as PSG, Chelsea and Atlético can knock out any opponent in the first round of the playoffs, no matter how favorites some teams may seem at the moment.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My winner is without a doubt Bayer Munich!:D

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Chelsea will not be able to repeat the success of last year and win the cup, in my opinion, the favorites are Bayern Munich and PSG, it is from them that someone will win the Champions League Cup.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the playoffs and anything can happen, anyone can fly off from anyone, here it is important how the coach sets up the team. The coefficients will be normal, I am sure, I will wait for a sensation and bet against the game.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Chelsea will not be able to repeat the success of last year and win the cup, in my opinion, the favorites are Bayern Munich and PSG, it is from them that someone will win the Champions League Cup.
favorites in the selection are Ajax, Liverpool and Bayern. PSG with such a game is not a competitor to all these teams, in my opinion, they do not see any competitors in Foantia, so their level of football is not the same as that of other European giants.:deal:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Round of 16

Benfica vs Real Madrid
Villarreal vs Man City
Atletico vs Bayern