UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City agree with PSG in a serious match, I just don't understand why the bookmakers make such a gap, usually, according to my observations, there may be a draw, or PSG will win in general. It is a pity for Barcelona if it does not fall into the spring stage of the championship league. Manchester United yesterday at least brought a little money 2.8 I bet.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit has not been too brilliant in recent awaygames but away vs Malmö who have yet to score in this seasons groupstage a goalless draw is enough to secure 3rd place (and EL spot) ...
Still if i remember these stats correctly then Malmö's CL groupstage record prior to this encounter is W0D2L14 so with that in mind any result apart from away team's win should be (huge) surprise lol ...
Zenith with a creak goes to the Europa league, of course, they almost lost a fiasco. But Spartak today pleased me with 4.9, I, as always, did not risk it when necessary.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PSG will give Manchester City a fight today. The composition is very good.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think PSG and Manchester City will be a very close game, but I think City are in a better moment and have more chances to win.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City defeated PSG and took 1st place in the group, the game was equal and very similar to the playoffs. of the teams that took 1st place in the groups, no one wants to get PSG immediately in the 1/8.
unexpectedly, Atletico lost to Milan, which leaves Porto chances, but unlikely to Milan itself. here the intrigue was preserved for the last tour))).
Sporting beat Borussia Dortmund and advanced to the playoffs. Borussia went to the LE, letting Ajax and Sporting pass ahead, it looks like the team is in decline.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this team has nothing common with the Champions League, but Tottenham is just a cursed place. It looks like no coach in the world can heal them...

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern will win this season...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City defeated PSG and took 1st place in the group, the game was equal and very similar to the playoffs. of the teams that took 1st place in the groups, no one wants to get PSG immediately in the 1/8.
unexpectedly, Atletico lost to Milan, which leaves Porto chances, but unlikely to Milan itself. here the intrigue was preserved for the last tour))).
Sporting beat Borussia Dortmund and advanced to the playoffs. Borussia went to the LE, letting Ajax and Sporting pass ahead, it looks like the team is in decline.
you shouldn’t say that Milan has less chances than Porto. Liverpool will most likely come out with a light squad, but Porto is unlikely to beat Atletico, so it may still be for Milan, personally I think they will succeed.:angel::angel::angel:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know this team has nothing common with the Champions League, but Tottenham is just a cursed place. It looks like no coach in the world can heal them...
yes, if they continue to play like this, they can fly out of the primier league. last they played in the cup where they played, they gave 15 odds to their opponents, and of course they won, that's who the rate went.

K

KONKURENT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to all. Most inportant is good game :p

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all. Most inportant is good game :p
what do you want here to whom, it is unclear. but it seems like a mistake, there will be one winner, and you be careful and write if you have any thoughts on the topic.:deal::D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are going to be a lot of interesting matches in the 1/8 finals according to the standings in the groups now.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm polish so i probably should suport FC Bayern with RL9 but i think the final pair will be Manchester City with PSG. Great players are there.​

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool looking pretty sharp right now. I'll support Chelsea though.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to look at Ajax in matches right through. This season they show an excellent game, but the opponents are still calling for this, how they will behave if they hit someone more seriously, we will see soon.

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The expected winner is Bayern, i guess

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, what's ur opinion about Europa League?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not a bad tournament for the average, it will be more interesting further. Although there I have someone to root for and support, Spartak will go ahead.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This tournament become very interesting when the elimination stages become from the 3rd team placed in Champions league playing in the spring there. On the other hand, Uefa Conference League will be not so bad in the elimination phase with the 3rd placed teams in the groups of Europa League. The three tournaments will be very disputed in 2022.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My top 4 with biggest chances to win this year the UCL are as follow: Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I will always be real with anyone in Madrid

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In my opinion liverpool deserves to win the champions league this season, good luck for all teams

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a shame that the Sheriff failed to reach the next round of the playoffs from Group D. Real Madrid and Inter were just lucky.:icon_sant