UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, no one has interesting suggestions? let's be more active friends, we throw in proposals for express, just don't offer young boys.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys a week remains even less, really there are not any thoughts, no one? where are you all fans of spectacular matches, let's friends help each other earn money, together we will break through and have more fun.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champion

have you come to the conclusion who will be the winner?Has all the opinion changed since the beginning of the competition My favorite is Bayern Munich, although they lost to Borussia Mechengladbach 5: 0 last night!How do you see the Champions League further:angel:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm disappointed where you are all friends. On Tuesday there are already matches, and I have more than one idea for the express.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have you come to the conclusion who will be the winner?Has all the opinion changed since the beginning of the competition My favorite is Bayern Munich, although they lost to Borussia Mechengladbach 5: 0 last night!How do you see the Champions League further:angel:
then I see Salzburg going further and further, in general I wish them victory. Let's see it is too early to say, and Bayern also has recessions for a long season.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm a fan of PSG , Bayern Muchen and Chelsea this year .

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would bet on Chelsea or City if i have to.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of PSG , Bayern Muchen and Chelsea this year .
No, it's too early to talk about it. Not even the group stages are over, and you are already throwing Real and Liverpool out of the contenders, and a lot of others. After that, the iura will become clearer.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The Champions League is always full of surprises and this time anything can be. I have always supported Bayern Munich and I hope the team will win the Champions League this year. Also this year is a worthy PSG team and if this team wins in the final it will be good too.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Champions League is always full of surprises and this time anything can be. I have always supported Bayern Munich and I hope the team will win the Champions League this year. Also this year is a worthy PSG team and if this team wins in the final it will be good too.
don’t know:D don’t know, I want something new. Real will also look good in the final, and so I’m already looking for a sensation so that the Sheriff or someone else is at a level lower than the grandees.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will bet on the clean victories Milan, Salzburg, Juventus and Manchester United get 21. I am just sure that all these teams will win this round, I don’t urge anyone to bet like that, but then look at the results.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and you can also check one bet in an ordinary, this is that Benfica will not lose give 5. Bayern is not very stable lately, so the Portuguese can play in a draw or even win, let's see, you can risk a small amount, I will bet 500 rubles on this single.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
and you can also check one bet in an ordinary, this is that Benfica will not lose give 5. Bayern is not very stable lately, so the Portuguese can play in a draw or even win, let's see, you can risk a small amount, I will bet 500 rubles on this single.

500 rubles is small amount :hmmmm2:
Terrible currency you've there then ...
Btw even unstable Bayern can still win by 3-5+ goals at home lol

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all teams seem to be unstable, except for one Bayern Munich:)

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today very important match in group F. Atalanta-Manchester. I think Atalanta will not lose at home. Decent odds (1.64)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lill won, nothing is clear in this group yet. Manchester played a draw with Atalanta. Bayern Munich is all riche for itself and is already entering the playoffs.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is a rather difficult day for betting, I will try to bet on a win from Inter with a handicap (-1) and both teams to score in the match between Real Madrid and Shakhtar. About the rest of the games I will think later.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Into the 4th day of this group stage and nothing really special to be mentioned. The big ones are on top of their groups (some second) and if you crave the unpredictable, you'll have to wait for the next round.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think liverpool will win this year

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's bet Ajax team total over 1.5 goals

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think Bayern will win it all

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan played a draw and almost lost their chances of going further, only a miracle will help. I don’t know why they don’t get into the Champions League, they scored the first point.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax pleasantly surprises this season, they are already in the playoffs. For the second line, the fight flares up here, Dortmund or Sporting will decide in a personal meeting.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax is one of the hidden favorites this season, I wouldn't be surprised if they can reach the semi-finals stage like they did in 2019.