UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bookmakers here earned the main thing the first half 0:0, the campaign is less than 2.5 and I want to lose in fact, and even after a missed goal, the passage of the real was very difficult, the people whom they put on Manchester City,,,,,,,,let down
and who bet after 0 1 on Real, I know a lot of them. In our office near the house, the bookmakers seem to have gone bankrupt.

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ala Madrid in the final I will bet all the money I won in the semifinals Vamoss Madirid

Attachments

• 20220505_104528.jpg
    20220505_104528.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Real Madrid will win the final, they have an impressive lead. liverpol has to do damage but I don't think it will reach him

Kiryl

Kiryl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football

Real Madrid will win, Benzema will score a hat-trick.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bet everything on Real in the final, it's impossible to loose the final. It is written they will lift the trophy this year.:D:D:D

Ala Madrid in the final I will bet all the money I won in the semifinals Vamoss Madirid

Last time i checked Real to win (incl ET & penalties) was @2.55 or so therefore it probably isnt that bad idea after all to make bets on that (while secretly hoping they would screw up) :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything will end soon, what a difficult season it was, first the pandemic then the war, nothing good. I express my gratitude to everyone for communicating on the topic, I hope everyone will come to their senses soon. I am for Real this year, their path is more difficult and they deserve to take the cup this season.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, you all caught the silence, let's live together and share opinions about the upcoming final. England and Spain are always cool matches, I think the total will be more guys.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said a few weeks ago I would have said Liverpool would make it to the finals and win, but Madrid is in such a flow and even the stars stand that I think have a better chance of winning now ... but that may still change.
In any case, their march so far deserves respect.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I’m pushing for Real Madrid just because everyone is sure of Liverpool’s win...
Whatever, have an exciting goal-rich match rather than a boring 1-0. That's the point.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mo Salah, AKA Prince of Egypt, Premier League Golden Boot Winner, is coming for revenge.

Your luck is over, Real Madrid!!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final is coming, pressure is on and the emotions will be on the highest level on Saturday

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
congrats to each squad for reaching the final !

they have both had fantastic seasons no matter which one wins .

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations to the champions Miracle is Real

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been a fan of Liverpool for over 20 years, but Real Madrid should have taken this Champions League. Their season in the Champions League is a luxurious storyline that many can learn from and envy. It seems to be still a formidable giant, but in which no one believes anymore, he gathers strength and, against all forecasts and expectations, grinds the young, greyhounds and promising. Real Madrid have a lot of respect for this Champions League without options.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations Merengues!!! Real Madrid incredible!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Madrid, Madrid, Hala MADRID!! HALA MADRID!! CHAMPIONSSS

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Took part in few CL final fantasy football freerolls aswell where put only Madrid players to my team - looks like in one of these games i finished second and won 102€ (unless there are any last min changes i'm not aware of) ...

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Courtesy of Courtois whom curiously saved the day for Madridistan. Great wall of Madrid, they must errect a statut in his honour

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was clear that this will happen, one, two counter attacks from Real and they got what they want, very well defensively played the game, it is known that Liverpool can not play well against good organized defensively teams and Anchelotti knew that and played the game very clever, very expected result. After the group stage, Real were outplayed in every elimination tie, but with a lot of luck, hard work and some magical moments desereved the trophy.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yes , that goalkeeper

had a game for the ages. i cant spell it but he is clearly the man of the match !

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid has come a long way, you can talk a lot about luck, but the team play is at the highest level, dedication in the final match is amazing, the goalkeeper and defense are just great and the attack used almost the only moment, although there were still a couple of shots.

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid has come a long way, you can talk a lot about luck, but the team play is at the highest level, dedication in the final match is amazing, the goalkeeper and defense are just great and the attack used almost the only moment, although there were still a couple of shots.

They proved that they are champions in the last matches, they always started with the second chance and returned all the matches when no one gave them any chance. I prefer Barcelona but we have to admit that it is a well-deserved trophy. The match ends when the referee blows his whistle and then only the final score matters. Congratulations real madrid!