Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Beautiful match to watch, and more if one loves soccer.. What quality for God! I really love City's game, but what a crack Benzema is!

A fabulous return awaits us. Enjoy it guys!:love::love:

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep awesome game ,can't wait for leg2

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 5th consecutive match in Europe Real were the weaker opponent and they somehow again managed to stay alive and in the tie - this is ridiculous, if they manage to lift the trophy, that will be maybe in my opinion one of the luckiest triumphs ever, but that does not mean they do not deserve it. One more thing I want to say - I am able to give Benzema the Ballon O'dor just only for that penalty in that moment - he is not a human.:D

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great show, Real could have missed a lot this evening, but fought back with a slight fright. It will not be easy for the citizens in Madrid, but it will not be better for Real either.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
final liverpool vs man city that will be a nice final game

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that this year the cup will take man city

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After the first leg we can see that Man City and Liverpool are the better teams at this moment then Real Madrid and Villareal... the english titans deserve to play the final

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City will be the champion!!!!

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think Manchester City and Liverpool will play in the final. These two teams have definitely shown the most this season, as evidenced by their mutual matches. I hope that such a final will be interesting for all football fans around the world.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Manchester City and Liverpool will play in the final. These two teams have definitely shown the most this season, as evidenced by their mutual matches. I hope that such a final will be interesting for all football fans around the world.
very early you throw Real Madrid out of the race. They can work a miracle at home, so be it. Real Madrid in the final.:deal:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great show, Real could have missed a lot this evening, but fought back with a slight fright. It will not be easy for the citizens in Madrid, but it will not be better for Real either.
Real Madrid will be fine. Man City are lucky to cancel the away goals. Karimushka Benzema will perform a miracle in Spain, in vain everyone underestimates Real Madrid's experience in such matches.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is waiting for someone in the final, we predict, but what will happen today? many of you think that there will be an English final, I think otherwise, there will be a different outcome and the Spaniards will prove to everyone and arrange a worthy reception at home.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As Bayern played I thought it would break everything but I was wrong I would like to win or Liverpool or Real.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how good and inspirational Villarreal played in the first half, equalizing the confrontation. and how both teams were substituted in the second half. Liverpool third final in 5 years.
today Real and Man. City, I hope there will be many goals again.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
how good and inspirational Villarreal played in the first half, equalizing the confrontation. and how both teams were substituted in the second half. Liverpool third final in 5 years.
today Real and Man. City, I hope there will be many goals again.

If Real plays the same way Villarreal did in the first half yesterday (but for whole 90 minutes ofc) then City shouldn't have no chance whatsoever

A

AArguello

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real x City

Rooting for Real, but this time I find a final difficult

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Wellington Phoenix baby

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villareal goalkeeeper very badly play. I guess maybe bad play with legs. Today Real maybe win because Benzema lucky shot fired goalkeeper.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, what did I tell you, it happened. Real champion this year, and Benzema is dragging this team.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet everything on Real in the final, it's impossible to loose the final. It is written they will lift the trophy this year.:D:D:D

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Classic

Hi all

Well what else can be said other then OMG. Real Madrid the come back kings a team that seems to have a love affair with this competition.

After been written off so many times this season they never have given up and always manage to find a way.

A testament to there mentality

Congarts and what a final where in for

This was a giggle watch the video
Beetween 02:15 and 03:00

NO CHANCE KEKW

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Real plays the same way Villarreal did in the first half yesterday (but for whole 90 minutes ofc) then City shouldn't have no chance whatsoever

Real Madrid used a different strategy: they lulled Manchester City's vigilance before the 90th minute ))) and even let them score a goal in the 73rd minute so that everyone would believe that everything was decided. and then ... I don't know what it was - sports luck or football gods love Real so much, but they have the character of winners.
I wonder what the coefficient was at 89 minutes to win and advance to the final at Real?!, at Manchester City probably 1.01.

Last edited:
poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The bookmakers here earned the main thing the first half 0:0, the campaign is less than 2.5 and I want to lose in fact, and even after a missed goal, the passage of the real was very difficult, the people whom they put on Manchester City,,,,,,,,let down

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet everything on Real in the final, it's impossible to loose the final. It is written they will lift the trophy this year.:D:D:D
I hope it will be so, Real Madrid has gone a lot more difficult than Liverpool, of course, it has not been without luck. But it seems to me that they will be better able to tune in to the final and Real will be the champion.:deal: