UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll bet on Real Madrid to win, odds 3.85. I don't know why they consider Chelsea to be the favorite, I think Madrid will win both meetings. In London, the atmosphere is not playful, I think money matters hung over them.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I'll be rooting for Benfica, maybe they can show a good result at home. According to the score of the second match, I think Atlético bookmakers greatly underestimate not how not 10 should be odds.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be very good if the intrigue remains after the both 1st legs from today matches, I hope so, but will be very difficult :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll bet on Real Madrid to win, odds 3.85. I don't know why they consider Chelsea to be the favorite, I think Madrid will win both meetings. In London, the atmosphere is not playful, I think money matters hung over them.
Maybe because Chelsea are the defending champions, the world club champions, the team has not conceded a goal in a home game in Europe from 2020, they have the best football coach. That does not mean they will win for sure, but the coefficients are made from facts/statements/evidences - that is the reason they are favorite.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Chelsea - Real Madrid will be so tough match. I think curently both teams are not in good shape and it will be interesting to see who will emerge more successfully from the results crisis. I am from Croatia and my heart will be divided:), Modrić play for Real Madrid and Kovačić play for Chelsea. I invite everyone to watch this match. Good luck to both teams!

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess your wrong. Because Realmadrid only defending so dont take goal. Best bet is benfica draw and chelsea win.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done Liverpool, they played great yesterday.
City I think will not just be away

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool played super well last night. He has a chance to win, but let's see Bayern tonight.

A

Artexx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern is a strong team and very likely to beat villareal, but i dont see them as strong liverpool, city or real. They have been struggling defensively all year long. That could easily be their downfall this year...good enough for Bundesliga tho!

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think city and real madrid will go to the final, but today's game of chelsea against real will be hard:confused:

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villareal win today was stunner huh

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's amazing how Real Madrid is a very strong team in the UCL... they have a great history, I have to admit they're the greatest club in history. They'll probably win another title, since the teams that still has a chance to face them is Bayern (I trust they'll reverse the result) and Liverpool, 'cause many others are small moneyed teams that will tremble when they face opponents with more history.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bayern played for the bookmaker (((

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Update

Hi all

I think i pretty much got the first legs results right.

Fingers crossed i can do as well the 2nd legs.

Gl out there punters
Champions league drawn matches 1st legs

Benfica v Liverpool : In my opinion like most this should be a 1 sided tie in favor of liverpool.

Man City v Ath Madrid : In my opinion this is a very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way slight edge to Man C but Ath Madrid are great value odds wise.

Villareal v Bayern M : In my opinion slight edge goes to Bayern M but i dont think its as one sided affair as most are predicting because Villarreal aint a team Bayern are super familiar with so abit of unknown quantity affect and there good at home.

Chelsea v Real M : Very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way but in my opinion current form would give chelsea the edge but Real always seen to come clutch in this competition and for that reason are my selection by the cats whiskers.

Gl luck all lets reevaluate after 1st legs if needed :)

miguel198433

miguel198433

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

I think that if Real Madrid continues to play well, it may keep the cup with the orejona

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid vs Chelsea today, in the last game Real was clearly stronger + Chelsea helped with their mistakes. it is surprising that Chelsea were clearly stronger in the semi-finals last year. I think that today the game will still be interesting, although Chelsea's chances are small before the start, but who knows how the luck will turn there.
in another match, for some reason, I am for Villarreal, good luck to them.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid vs Chelsea today, in the last game Real was clearly stronger + Chelsea helped with their mistakes. it is surprising that Chelsea were clearly stronger in the semi-finals last year. I think that today the game will still be interesting, although Chelsea's chances are small before the start, but who knows how the luck will turn there.

Chelsea are underdog now but we will defend the title and i will take home 35k if that happens, so i am a bit nervous today but Mason Mount will make the difference tonight. i think overtime and maybe penalties... im staying optimistic

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea are underdog now but we will defend the title and i will take home 35k if that happens, so i am a bit nervous today but Mason Mount will make the difference tonight. i think overtime and maybe penalties... im staying optimistic

for Chelsea to succeed, one Mason Mount is not enough, it is necessary that all attacking players exert threats and pressure on the goal. maybe it's time to declare yourself to Werner. and of course not to watch Benzema play, but to close it tightly.
in general, the modern Champions League has already shown different scenarios for the playoffs, everything is possible and reaching the next round of Chelsea will not be something supernatural, but so far, before the match, Real's chances are very good. My sympathy is on the side of Chelsea))).

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

for Chelsea to succeed, one Mason Mount is not enough, it is necessary that all attacking players exert threats and pressure on the goal. maybe it's time to declare yourself to Werner. and of course not to watch Benzema play, but to close it tightly.
in general, the modern Champions League has already shown different scenarios for the playoffs, everything is possible and reaching the next round of Chelsea will not be something supernatural, but so far, before the match, Real's chances are very good. My sympathy is on the side of Chelsea))).

great comment, Bart
yes Benzema is super dangerous, we need to isolate him, but he will have his chances.I preddict a lot of goals

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
And Bayern is out. Hopefully some other 'favourite' follows them real soon ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cool Champions League is coming! Chelsea and Real Madrid staged a dramatic match with extra time. overall score 5 : 4, Real went through, Chelsea also deserved the semi-final.
Villarreal passed Bayern, which many called the future champions of the Champions League this year.
I hope that today Atlético and Manchester City will play no worse than Chelsea and Real Madrid.

B

bostontaylorx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will win it don't even doubt it