UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kylian Mbappe and Karim Benzema are outstanding players. That was their show in both matches. Imagine if Mbappe could join Benzema in the starting line up for the next season...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.What an amazing game we watched yesterday.When the second half started and Real Madrid couldn´t score and PSG was playing so well,I thought the French was already in the next round.But ,all of a sudden, appeared Donnarumma with such an egregious mistake and the match changed dramatically.PSG defense was a mess after that goal.Benzema was superb, never gave up.
dona rum is the reason, and Benzema is the result, such players make the difference, and Modric cannot be ignored, he cut the entire defense with the second pass. In general, this is the class of the team, PSG, as always, failed to cope with the nerves.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kylian Mbappe and Karim Benzema are outstanding players. That was their show in both matches. Imagine if Mbappe could join Benzema in the starting line up for the next season...

If they play both at Real, Man City must sign Erling Haaland for the next saison to compete.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
matches tomorrow, I'm rooting for the Dutch. I hope Ajax will teach attacking football, like in the old days.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's time for the last Quarterfinalists to be set. Seems like an intrigue is having in all of the matches, maybe without Chelsea, however 2-0 lead from the first match seems comfortable, but we all know that 2-0 is the most dangerous lead in football. All other first matches were draw, so I assume it's time for the first extra time or penalties for this season in some of the matches. :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today Manchester United against Atlético, the match promises to be interesting, maybe even extra time and penalties. the chances are 50%/50%, we are waiting for productive and attacking football.
in another match between Ajax and Benfica, Ajax is considered the clear favourite, but for Benfica it was the best lot of the rest of the teams and they have a chance to advance to the next round, if the game scenario is favorable.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I consider both today´s games as unpredictable.However , I would prefer to see Ajax in the next round.At least, this team is an offensive squad not like the Simeone´s one.I can´t stand watching that defensive team, especially in La Liga.Regarding Manchester United ,they are not having a great season,one,but they are still one of the greatest clubs in Europe,with many trophies in this competition.That said,I hope Ajax and Manchester United be in the next round.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a shame Ajax lost.... Was rooting for them.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a crazy games just OMG , benfica and atletico go to next round :D

I will not suprise if Lille beat Chelsea, cuz chelsea now has bad times with club., but i hope chelse can go to next round. :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo and Messi are out of the Champions League, maybe they are not so great? A lot depends on teammates and the relationship of players, maybe it's time to hang up your boots.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I will not suprise if Lille beat Chelsea, cuz chelsea now has bad times with club., but i hope chelse can go to next round. :)

Didnt Chelsea have several unvaccinated players some weeks ago?
Considering france's regulations i'd imagine all of them have brought back to earth since there have been no new updates on that front :hmmmm2:

Still with all these sanctions in place i wouldnt mind to see Chelsea going to the next round and then finally forced to take bus trip to awaygame (whether is it in Madrid/Munich/Lisbon for example) ...

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didnt Chelsea have several unvaccinated players some weeks ago?
Considering France's regulations i'd imagine all of them have brought back to earth since there have been no new updates on that front :hmmmm2:

Still with all these sanctions in place i wouldnt mind to see Chelsea going to the next round and then finally forced to take bus trip to awaygame (whether is it in Madrid/Munich/Lisbon for example) ...

Hmm i really dont know about this. First time hear about unvaccinated players.
Yes hope they take bus to away game :D Chelsea is my favourite team. :)

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Atletico turned out well, they appreciated a decent game, I'm happy for them.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's nice to watch good, high-quality football, especially when it happens in the world - War and a lot of negative information, but when you watch football, the soul rests, it's especially nice when, judging, he admits his mistakes when he watches the VAR replay

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the games yesterday was outstanding specially the 2 favourites team lost in their home just a huge surprise for all football fans

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atlético and Benfica go further, although both teams finished 2nd in their groups and won away wins in the process.
for some reason it intuitively seems to me that today there will be no unexpected results. Chelsea are an experienced team and will be able to bring their lead to the next round.
I also think that Juventus will cope with the task of winning in regular time of the match.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Today, I think that the current UCL champion will be in the next round.The French will give their best but , there is no doubt, Chelsea is a stronger team.Regarding the other match, despite Juventus will play at home this time,I don´t think it will be an easy match for them.Villarreal may be the surprise.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Villarreal will be the surprise today! i think it's a good option for betting!

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions league 🧶

Do you think guys Chelsea will go trough tonight to the next stage :confused: