UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you guys think of psg?
Are they able to win the cheampionsleague this year?
I personally think teams like Munich or City ar still better but in the Ko stage everthing can happen
Let me her your opinions.
Man City could go to the final, however, Bayern is not so top notch this season, but I would like them to go as further as they could. For me, Liverpool is favorite as well. We shall see tonight how will they play against Inter.

Forza Juve! Fino alla Fine!

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never write off chelsea

Ohh I forgot abt Chelsea! :D
Depends with whom Chelsea plays... They are pretty good, but this season hardly they can do anything... But, I will support them, only against Juve not :D :D :D

Forza Juve! FIno alla FIne!

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2021–22 UEFA Champions League knockout phase began on 15 February with the round of 16 and will end on 28 May 2022 with the final in Russia very exciting.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I forgot that my favorite team Bayern Munich played today.I could only watch the last 20 minutes .Well, at least, I saw Coman scoring.At home Bayern should qualify.Meanwhile, Liverpool did a great job in Milan and will qualify to quarter finals as well.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
american here, who is the favorite this year and why is messi struggling in france?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I bet that Salzburg will not lose, it is risky but real. The matches start late today, I would not fall asleep.
Salzburg played a draw, so I thought to be honest, but I expected more fight from Inter. It looks like Liverpool is invulnerable as they will go far this year.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
american here, who is the favorite this year and why is messi struggling in france?
hello from Russia. Messi chose the side of the losers of the playoffs PSG has been playing there for a season already, it’s a shame not to know, they don’t watch the Champions League in America?

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello from Russia. Messi chose the side of the losers of the playoffs PSG has been playing there for a season already, it’s a shame not to know, they don’t watch the Champions League in America?

speaking of losers....

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
speaking of losers....
Immel in view of the fact that PSG are unlucky in the playoffs. The dialogue is over, which you can talk about within this topic if you didn’t even know that Messi is in PSG.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter match against Liverpool looked good, especially until the 75th minute, Liverpool's first goal. Inter did not deserve a 0-2 game, it seemed Inter would cope with Liverpool and leave the intrigue for the return game, but no.
in this regard, Salzburg surprised me against Bayern, but I did not see the game.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Immel in view of the fact that PSG are unlucky in the playoffs. The dialogue is over, which you can talk about within this topic if you didn’t even know that Messi is in PSG.

what makes you think i didnt know messi was with psg?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without any surprises in the first four matches. For me, the draw between Salzbrug and Bayern is not a surprise because of the current form of Bayern. Also, it seemed like they were not so interested in this match and will easily past in the second leg in Munich with a routine victory.

Liverpool managed to score to late goals and to have a comfort advantage before the 2nd leg. Inter must work a lot in their finishing phase. You can not loose these great opportunities in the start of the 2nd half against Liverpool and to expect a good result.

PSG should have more comfortable advantage. The only player from Real, who played in this match was Courtois. Sporting - Man City. There is nothing can be add here. Just after the draw, the organizers should put Man city automatically in the draw of the Quarterfinals. :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today Chelsea - Lille. I think the favorite is clear to everyone, Chelsea is the reigning champion and should win by experience.
I think Villarreal is capable of beating Juventus today, at least I won't be surprised by this.

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Juve wins tonight, I am so excited!!!
Forza Juve!

Fino alla Fine!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Today, we will have just 2 regular games not like the ones played a week ago,but , anyways it is the UCL.Chelsea should win today and qualify to quarter finals.In the other match between Villarreal and Juventus,to be honest, I don´t see a great favorite .I hope Juventus can win.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I will be rooting for Juventus, I am a fan of Italian football, I hope that they at least do not lose. They are not in the best shape, of course, Villereal have more chances to have a better teamwork.

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I will be rooting for Juventus, I am a fan of Italian football, I hope that they at least do not lose. They are not in the best shape, of course, Villereal have more chances to have a better teamwork.

Bro, never underestimate the Old Lady ;)

Forza Juve! Fino alla Fine!

DV will score a hattrick :D :D :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another Chelsea defensive masterclass in Champions League, what a performance from Thiago Silva and he is 37 years old. The bad news for them are the injuries of Kova and Ziyech. We saw again this match how they struggled on the backs with Azpi and Alonso.

Villareal and Juventus as expected, the drama will be until the final whistle in the 2nd leg. Perfect goal from Vlahovic, good result for Juve from the current form, it was important to him to not loose this game.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Champions League is still without sensation, unless Salzburg surprises.
today Atlético-MJ, in general, the top match, but both teams are not the favorites of the tournament. but Benfica and Ajax should both be happy with the draw, because for both, a big success will be in the top 8. we'll see.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I don´t like the way both Atlético and Manchester United are playing..I still remember that game Atlético against Milan,playing in a poor way despite the fact they were playing at home.The other 2 teams that also play today ,that is, Benfica and Ajax aren´t solid teams ,either.At least, Ajax is an offensive team.I hope we can watch good matches today..

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the first matches, Manchester City exactly solved the problem. Liverpool and perhaps Chelsea, too, can feel confident before the second game. and for everyone else, the struggle is still ahead, and even Bavaria will not be easy.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the first matches, Manchester City exactly solved the problem. Liverpool and perhaps Chelsea, too, can feel confident before the second game. and for everyone else, the struggle is still ahead, and even Bavaria will not be easy.
Good afternoon.Agreed mate.Regarding the game,in Munich, I still think Bayern will win and qualify to quarter finals.But if the Austrians play as they did at home,as you well said , it won´t be an easy game for Bayern.