UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern Munich or Liverpool could make it to the top! They play the most beautiful and effective football!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
id like to see them win too , but anything can happen on the pitch
it’s clear that anything can happen. They have several trump cards, they are not considered favorites, and therefore there is no such emotional load, so they will play easy, plus a young attacking line-up who has nothing to lose, just see them run like clockwork.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll bet on Bayern Munich to win the final. I really like the game of Benfica. Well done! :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll bet on Bayern Munich to win the final. I really like the game of Benfica. Well done! :)
very premature, I think, they still have to get to the final. There are a lot of contenders for the final, anything can happen.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not argue. Time will judge. But this is my opinion. They look very good at the level of top teams.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Who was waiting for the elimination matches to start in February? I honestly can't wait :D

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I wait for the continuation of the investigation of the season, I will watch the control games

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who was waiting for the elimination matches to start in February? I honestly can't wait :D
everything is the same, about a couple more weeks to wait. I can't wait for the start of the playoffs of the Champions League.

regimail1990

regimail1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern Munchen will win all of them. They're all very good at attack and defense. Top team

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern Munchen will win all of them. They're all very good at attack and defense. Top team
it’s too early to talk about it. Yes, and in general I don’t think so, the British will somehow stop them.:deal:

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real Madrid will win all of them.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Real Madrid will win all of them.
I also have such a feeling, but the most important thing is that they need to go through this stage, the winner of this pair will definitely be in the final. And so you give at least one argument, and not just write unambiguously.:deal:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me too, I love to hear the anthem of the tournament especially in the elimination stages. I love the drama this tournament gives the crowd in the elimination matches.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me too, I love to hear the anthem of the tournament especially in the elimination stages. I love the drama this tournament gives the crowd in the elimination matches.
me, too, the most interesting will begin soon, a little left. Still, of course, I’m waiting for a sensation, I’ll check everything for the passage.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this year's big favorites for the title are Bayern, Liverpool and PSG, but I, as a Manchester United fan, hope to surprise everyone and steal the Champions League.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hoping AJAX

has another good showing . what an exciting team !

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also looking forward to the start of the Champions League playoffs. and will start immediately with a strong derby PSG - Real Madrid 15.02. it is interesting that many call them the favorites of the tournament, but someone will not reach the 1/4 finals.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Sad a game of such magnitude PSG and REAL MADRID already play in the round of 16, I would like to see it in the semi or finals!! This clash is a true final, perhaps the champion will come out of here

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
elimination matches start soon...

should be exciting !

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sad a game of such magnitude PSG and REAL MADRID already play in the round of 16, I would like to see it in the semi or finals!! This clash is a true final, perhaps the champion will come out of here
I think Real isn´t strong enough to take down the cup this year.

F

Fackz05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion I see Manchester City, Bayern and Liverpool in the semifinals

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

the wait is almost over... just few days left <3 <3 <3

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, that’s almost all, a few days separate us from the beginning, let’s be more active friends, we’ll discuss the upcoming couples. PSG and Real Madrid, that’s probably where the thriller will be, I don’t know what to think, I think of course that Real should take place.