Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sad a game of such magnitude PSG and REAL MADRID already play in the round of 16, I would like to see it in the semi or finals!! This clash is a true final, perhaps the champion will come out of here

More like neither of these teams makes it to the final this year :cool:

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Sure

Well, that’s almost all, a few days separate us from the beginning, let’s be more active friends, we’ll discuss the upcoming couples. PSG and Real Madrid, that’s probably where the thriller will be, I don’t know what to think, I think of course that Real should take place.

You are totally wrong. I respect your opinion, but neither of those two teams will come to the semi-final. PSG doesn't have rhythm, just a bunch of stars who cannot play together. :cool::cool::cool:
Real Madrid is in a period of transition, as well as Barcelona... :rolleyes:
English teams are still favorites. Even my Juventus will probably end after Villareal, even with Villareal it is going to be rough...:D:D:D:D

Fino alla Fine!

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Sure

Well, that’s almost all, a few days separate us from the beginning, let’s be more active friends, we’ll discuss the upcoming couples. PSG and Real Madrid, that’s probably where the thriller will be, I don’t know what to think, I think of course that Real should take place.

You are totally wrong. I respect your opinion, but neither of those two teams will come to the semi-final. PSG doesn't have rhythm, just a bunch of stars who cannot play together. :cool::cool::cool:
English teams are still favorites. Even my Juventus will probably end after Villareal, even with Villareal it is going to be rough...:D:D:D:D

Fino alla Fine!

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think MC and Liverpool will put up a big fight. But I hope that Chelsea will go deep despite having issues.

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think MC and Liverpool will put up a big fight. But I hope that Chelsea will go deep despite having issues.

I don't think MC will be so much tough opponent, but yeah they were lucky last year, however, Liverpool and Chelsea can be in the final, those are my favorites. I would love Juve can go further, but still, something missing there...

Forza Juve! Fino Alla Fine!:D:D:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Fino alla Fine!
Real Madrid won two years in a row despite skeptics and betting quotes, PSG are also hungry for victories. So I made this conclusion, but time will tell whether I'm right or not and not as your answer.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Here comes our favorite tournament. I look forward to the first matches, I think it will be very interesting.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Me. I can't wait to see Ronaldo in the elimination stage.

I believe Ronaldo has gone like 6 matches without a goal by now which is quite strange even by his standards so it'd be kinda intresting to see whether he extends this goalless run in the next game or 2 before going to Madrid next week ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally, the Champions League is back and just such a match between PSG and Real Madrid. PSG are considered the favourites, Messi and Mbape are good and could play a key role in this match. perhaps Neymar and Benzema will appear on the field, but we will see this already in the match. as I understand it, everyone expects a productive match from both teams, I hope so first of all))).
in another game, it will be difficult for Sporting to oppose something to Manchester City, it will be nice if the second game has status. but who knows, this is the playoffs everything can be.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.That PSG-Real Madrid is a great game to wacth.Both teams are in the same level.PSG could be favorite in this match only because they will play at home.I think Real Madrid will qualify to the next round.Regardig to the other match,Manchester City will have no problems to beat Sporting,no matter they will play at home.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was shocked -- shocked I say! -- to see that today's PSG-Real Madrid match is actually going to be on Big CBS, the mainline channel. A free game to watch! Hurrah!!! I miss when the games were at least on FS1 or 2 or the late NBCSN, the ones my basic cable network carries. Nowadays so many games have moved to specialty online networks like Peacock and Paramount+ and FuboTV and even ESPN+ ... too many "pay us too" channels, can't afford them all. They are killing my avid interest in football/soccer.

(Siiiigh) Go Real! I think PSG wins today, though. And I like Man City vs. Bayern in the Championship, unless they're unlucky enough to draw a matchup before then. Poor Cristiano, stuck in dysfunctional Man U!

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really trust PSG. I think it's one of the best casts in the world, but they always manage to screw it up. I support Juventus, so I end up pulling sardines for them. This Champions League will be well contested and it will be in the details of the matches. There are some specific games that you can risk more, like Juventus vs Vilarreal, I think we will have a lot of advantage in this game. It will be my main bet of the round.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't really trust PSG. I think it's one of the best casts in the world, but they always manage to screw it up.

Guess they're gonna do it this year aswell ...
Saw some fact that since 2012-13 croatian player has always won this tournament - it's not that hard to figure out which teams dont have players from that country lol ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG - Real Madrid, the game looked decent, it looked like Real Madrid endures and will achieve a draw, a still unrealized kick from Messi. but in the end Mbape scored a very individually strong goal, and overall PSG deserved to win.
Today is Inter against Liverpool, I'm sure we'll have something to look at. Liverpool are the favourites, they are more stable than Inter.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi was just a dude yesterday, why did he take away the right to take a penalty? Mbappe is handsome!

E

Exiky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe is the showrunner of the game against Real Madrid. Whispered with Benzema in the subtribune, earned a penalty and created an alien goal for 90 + 4

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got sick so much that I missed the matches yesterday, today I watched the review. Real did not keep a draw in Paris, predictably they did not win enough, in the second match everything is clear.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I bet that Salzburg will not lose, it is risky but real. The matches start late today, I would not fall asleep.

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid won two years in a row despite skeptics and betting quotes, PSG are also hungry for victories. So I made this conclusion, but time will tell whether I'm right or not and not as your answer.

PSG doesn't have mentality, even my father is older than that club. With or without stars, it is average at best. Real needs to refresh. Old team that has won everything is old and needs rejuvenation.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Dramatic end of the game, but PSG deserved the victory.Real Madrid played really bad.Regarding the other match, Sporting was a mess.That team must have played the Europa League instead..Today ,I will try to watch Inter vs Liverpool.

J

joschua_zimmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
psg football

what do you guys think of psg?
Are they able to win the cheampionsleague this year?
I personally think teams like Munich or City ar still better but in the Ko stage everthing can happen
Let me her your opinions.

J

joschua_zimmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
munich championsleague

I'll bet on Bayern Munich to win the final. I really like the game of Benfica. Well done! :)
I think munich has definetly good chances but city is a favorite aswell.
I would love to see Pep against Bayern in the final