Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Champions League final will be played in Paris instead of some city in russia :)

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The Champions League final will be played in Paris, not in some Russian city :)

Why such anger? Like a sport outside of politics. UEFA just buckled in front of everyone.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
United again luckily escaped from Madrid as they managed to escape like their previous matches against the bottom relegated teams in Premier league. Can not understand how this team can not play normal with such a kind of squad. Maybe the reason is - the coach.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
United again luckily escaped from Madrid as they managed to escape like their previous matches against the bottom relegated teams in Premier league. Can not understand how this team can not play normal with such a kind of squad. Maybe the reason is - the coach.
there are many reasons and the coach is in that chimle, in my humble opinion, this is the effect of Ronaldo, he considers himself the best, why he is offended by the youth there, that they do not perceive his criticism. there are many factors, but in England they will give battle to Atlético, there is nothing else dont clear.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I don´t like the way both Atlético and Manchester United are playing..I still remember that game Atlético against Milan,playing in a poor way despite the fact they were playing at home.The other 2 teams that also play today ,that is, Benfica and Ajax aren´t solid teams ,either.At least, Ajax is an offensive team.I hope we can watch good matches today..
I disagree with you about the fact that Ajax and Benfica are not strong teams, as you put it. Ajax if they go further, at least it's a semi-final.:D

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
City or Liverpool will be the champions

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
City wins it if Pep doesn't out-coach himself.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City or Liverpool will be the champions
I don't agree with you. this is a banal answer, where are the arguments. maybe Bayern and maybe PSG, it's too early to talk about it

gigantbil

gigantbil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope this year the English club Liverpool will take the Champions League

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.There will be 2 good matches to watch today ,mates.Although, in my opinion,after the result in Milan, Liverpool is already in the next round.Obviously, Inter squad will give their best but I think it won´t be enough.Regarding the other match,I still believe that Bayern will beat Salzburg and be in the next round too.But if the Austrian play like in the first match, we will see an amazing and dramatic game.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good morning.There will be 2 good matches to watch today ,mates.Although, in my opinion,after the result in Milan, Liverpool is already in the next round.Obviously, Inter squad will give their best but I think it won´t be enough.Regarding the other match,I still believe that Bayern will beat Salzburg and be in the next round too.But if the Austrian play like in the first match, we will see an amazing and dramatic game.

I hope Salzburg will win againts Bayern, Liverpool is already qualify to the next round!:)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two matches will start soon. can there still be a sensation? Salzburg has problems with the squad and few people believe in them, but still some people are waiting for a miracle. Liverpool is also hard to stop at home, let's see an hour and a half before the games.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Liverpool may be already in the next round but still i'd imagine they would rather fail to win game like this rather than any upcoming encounter in the league and/or FA Cup for example ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today Real Madrid vs PSG, it is always difficult to predict the outcome of such matches, but I would like the intrigue to remain until the last minutes. but for some reason it seems that not reaching the next round for PSG will be a bigger failure than for Real.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Yesterday, there were two good games:a superb and effective Bayern against Salzburg and the excellent match Liverpool vs Inter.Great performance by Inter but it wasn´t enough.Today,we have 2 more games but only 1 important.It is uneasy to predict really.But I will enjoy watching it.I would like Real Madrid score a goal and watch a dramatic game.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow this is something, I don’t know how it will all end, but you are the best Karim Benzema. Real is always Real, and PSG will not remain apparently.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What a gameeee Hala Madrid, first half PSG was better but we saw how good is Real Madrid in Champions League! I feel bad for Mbappe, he was man of the match.

H

hilbily1967

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SOCCER

I DO NOT LIKE SOCCER VERY BORING GAME

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Really just beyond praise, bravo. I did not expect such a game from them. I hope Bayern will be in the next round :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes Real Madrid vs PSG is the real Champions League. everything seemed to be in the hands (or feet)) of PSG, but Real turned on and turned the game around. both of them were unlucky with the lot, but nevertheless for PSG this is a serious psychological blow, perhaps today Mbappe has become even closer to a transfer to Real Madrid in the summer.
I am glad that in 1/4 we are waiting for more than one such confrontation.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Crazy turn around

Hi everyone

Would just like to say Real M v PSG was a pleasure to watch last night.

Mbappe showing use all why he's looked at as the future of the game we all love.

Whilst K.Benzema gave the best display of skill and passion from a captain I've seen in a while.

(Watch the highlights if you missed the game at least)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.What an amazing game we watched yesterday.When the second half started and Real Madrid couldn´t score and PSG was playing so well,I thought the French was already in the next round.But ,all of a sudden, appeared Donnarumma with such an egregious mistake and the match changed dramatically.PSG defense was a mess after that goal.Benzema was superb, never gave up.

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This only said that money cannot buy integrity, passion, and the Trophy! Yesterday's game has proven that Real should never be considered as a dropout. Btw, Neymar and Do$ruma had a fight after the match... ahahahhaha

Forza Juve! Fino alla Fine!