UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
šŸ˜‚ mate Iā€™m a Chelsea fan so would love to see havertz or lukaku scoring again, but I mean about all this sanctions from the FIFA itā€™s kinda hard for them to focus šŸ§˜*ā™‚ļø
I do believe they will. They already leade with a 2-0 aggregate score. The odds are in your team favour for sure :)
MAL

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern V Liverpool - i think the winner is here :)

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THIS SEASON WILL BE FROM CITY, IT WILL HARDLY HAVE ZEBRA AGAINST THE BEST TEAM OF THE SEASON AND ITS BEST COACH IN THE WORLD PEPE GUARDIOLA, CITY WIN WITHOUT ZEBRA.

Risto234

Risto234

pƵrandaalune pokkerimƤngija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So we'll have 3 teams from Spain & England in QF alongside one club from germany & portugal ...

For QF i wouldn't mind at all if Benfica & Villarreal are paired together so we'd have one of these underdogs definitely in the next round.
Assuming Chelsea cant go to awaygame with airplane i do hope that they dont face City/Liverpool and instead have to go somewhere mainland europe (for example Barca took bus trip to face Inter in 2009 i think when this iceland volcano had a laugh. I believe they lost that match 1:3 lol) ...

Also i wouldn't mind if we manage to see some pairs for the very first time a la Man City vs Atletico Madrid

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Villarreal is just unexpected, but the Juve coach is to blame for why he kept dibbala on the bench until the end of the match, I donā€™t understand

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prediction

Whatā€™s your predictions guys for the Europa league tonight.
I think it will be full of surprises like yesterday games:deal:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
again teams from 2 places in the group stage won. Villarreal is a true cup team, winning last year in the Europa League clearly gives them the cup spirit. let's see what will happen next.
now much will be decided by the draw. Benfica and Villarreal deserve to be in the same pair))).

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning. Once again Juventus was a mess.They had everything to qualify...played at home and had a better squad but Villarreal played as a team waiting with patience for the best moment to score.Well deserved!..So letĀ“s wait until tomorrow to know the quarter -final draws.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This year there is a chance to see a title fight between Liverpool and City, both in the Premier League and the Champions League. I'm really looking forward to this!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be very interesting if the draw opposites three England- Spanish Quartefinals.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
We are waiting for the draw, Liver City would be cool and Bayern Real:D

Risto234

Risto234

pƵrandaalune pokkerimƤngija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some draws were today ...

QF:
Chelsea vs Real Madrid
Man City vs Atl Madrid
Villarreal vs Bayern
Benfica vs Liverpool

SF:
Man City/Atl Madrid vs Chelsea/Real Madrid
Benfica/Liverpool vs Villarreal/Bayern

If everything goes according to plan (which i doubt?) then Madrid teams battle out who denies Liverpool chance of treble/quadruple in the final.

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Man City, Liverpool and Bayern are favorites to reach the semi-finals... at Chelsea vs REAL the chances are 50-50 in my opinion.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think Bayern Munich and Liverpool were the lucky ones in this draw, they both should quality to semifinals.Manchester City is also the favorite against Atletico and that Chelsea vs Real is unpredictable to me.Both teams are very solid squads .Looking forward to watching these great quarter-finals matches.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two attractive quarterfinals and two not so, I will be very positive surprised if Villareal or Benfica could make their ties interesting and make a surprise.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think Bayern Munich and Liverpool were the lucky ones in this draw, they both should quality to semifinals.Manchester City is also the favorite against Atletico and that Chelsea vs Real is unpredictable to me.Both teams are very solid squads .Looking forward to watching these great quarter-finals matches.
Yes, you're right, they had a too easy lot. Anything can happen next, it won't be so easy. Real Madrid seems to me already in the finals. IMHO.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the draw is interesting, Bayern is the most lucky, but in the semi-final, Liverpool is most likely waiting for them.
on the other side of the bracket, defending champions Chelsea beat all 3 teams last year, but this is the Champions League and it's not predictable who will reach the final this year.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think AtlƩtico will be able to organize competition against City?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think AtlƩtico will be able to organize competition against City?
I think yes. Atletico knows how to play elimination matches. They have a coach who manages to provide good tactics in elimination matches in the history. They are not beautiful, many people don't like them, but it is successful.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sincerely wish Chelsea victory in this tournament. The Russophobic atmosphere has also touched the English club, which is sad.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Quarters

Champions league drawn matches 1st legs

Benfica v Liverpool : In my opinion like most this should be a 1 sided tie in favor of liverpool.

Man City v Ath Madrid : In my opinion this is a very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way slight edge to Man C but Ath Madrid are great value odds wise.

Villareal v Bayern M : In my opinion slight edge goes to Bayern M but i dont think its as one sided affair as most are predicting because Villarreal aint a team Bayern are super familiar with so abit of unknown quantity affect and there good at home.

Chelsea v Real M : Very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way but in my opinion current form would give chelsea the edge but Real always seen to come clutch in this competition and for that reason are my selection by the cats whiskers.

Gl luck all lets reevaluate after 1st legs if needed :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions league drawn matches 1st legs

Benfica v Liverpool : In my opinion like most this should be a 1 sided tie in favor of liverpool.

Man City v Ath Madrid : In my opinion this is a very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way slight edge to Man C but Ath Madrid are great value odds wise.

Villareal v Bayern M : In my opinion slight edge goes to Bayern M but i dont think its as one sided affair as most are predicting because Villarreal aint a team Bayern are super familiar with so abit of unknown quantity affect and there good at home.

Chelsea v Real M : Very hard game to call i wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way but in my opinion current form would give chelsea the edge but Real always seen to come clutch in this competition and for that reason are my selection by the cats whiskers.

Gl luck all lets reevaluate after 1st legs if needed :)
yes, somewhere you are right, but anything can happen. I wonā€™t be surprised if Liverpool flies, everyone has good motivation, and Bavaria is not a favorite here.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest next real madrid game they gonna lose and i think bayern or city gonna win the champions this year