UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty close. im not gonna whine about marcos alonso's goal but that was the crucial moment. total domination and but can say ''bad beat'' for chelsea

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cool Champions League is coming! Chelsea and Real Madrid staged a dramatic match with extra time. overall score 5 : 4, Real went through, Chelsea also deserved the semi-final.
Villarreal passed Bayern, which many called the future champions of the Champions League this year.
I hope that today Atlético and Manchester City will play no worse than Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Real Madrid flew out buddy, but didn’t pass or I misunderstood your post. Atletico still have every chance to show quality football today, I’m sure Diego has prepared a couple of surprises for Pep.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I hope it will be interesting, there is nothing to bet sorry for, but I risked betting on the passage of Atlético. Well, Liverpool has most likely already stepped into the semi-finals.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What a great match yesterday Real Madrid vs Chelsea please.

It's a shame that Chelsea didn't qualify, they're a great team and they were up to the task of reversing a 0-3 after losing at home... I think they got tired after the great game they played in the first 90 minutes...

And Real Madrid is a cupbearing team, there is nothing to give it... for me it is the favorite to win this Champions League!!

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid all these season showing not great but stable football, these constancy can help them to win CL.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the current Champions League season yesterday there were some surprises like the elimination of Bayer Munich, England's Chelsea, Today Let's hope that the a atletic Madrid won and Liverpool won for me to accompany Villarreal and Real Madrid in the final, I personally think that the teams with the best chance of winning the Champions League are Liverpool and Manchester City.:D

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion will be real madrid

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cool Champions League is coming! Chelsea and Real Madrid staged a dramatic match with extra time. overall score 5 : 4, Real went through, Chelsea also deserved the semi-final.
Villarreal passed Bayern, which many called the future champions of the Champions League this year.
I hope that today Atlético and Manchester City will play no worse than Chelsea and Real Madrid.
I'm sorry friend, I wrote to ask. Of course, Real Madrid came out, I don't know what had an effect on me, sorry friend. Glory to Russia.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t expect from Manchester City that they would put a bus and pretend like girls, it’s not sporty. Atlético played very worthy, the ending was interesting.

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it was a tough game specially from atletico Diego simioni he always play the kind of formations and guardiola played to secure the goal 🥅

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Benfica left the Champions League with dignity. but after the match between Atlético and Manchester City, you appreciate even more such confrontations, as shown by Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Benfica left the Champions League with dignity. but after the match between Atlético and Manchester City, you appreciate even more such confrontations, as shown by Chelsea and Real Madrid.

So if Real loses to Man City on aggrate like 2:7 it is much better than losing 0:1 right :hmmmm2:

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now, from what the gods of football are showing us, I think Real Madrid look like a champion....although I'm rooting for Benfica.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So if Real loses to Man City on aggrate like 2:7 it is much better than losing 0:1 right :hmmmm2:

what I mean is that Chelsea and Real Madrid put on spectacular, dramatic football (with a combined score of 5:4 in favor of Real Madrid), which I like a lot more. after such matches you start to think that the losers, in this case Chelsea, also deserved the semi-final and they will be missed. and Atlético and Manchester City played a stereotypical cup final, it's not bad, not good - not very spectacular.
in general, for my taste, I will choose the football that Chelsea and Real Madrid showed.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea committed suicide in both games, it is unbelievable how they did not continue in view of the fact of total domination of both games. Еverything was against them. Totally unlucky. Disappointed exit.

Villareal - only applauses for the way they managed to overcome Bayern, I do not think that Bayern can be on good level with this coach. That is not Leipzig, needs a lot to learn more to succeed with such a big team, looks like the same situation with Lampard in Chelsea.

City and Liverpool I think will be the final. On the other hand, one thing I am seeing is that City, Liverpool and Chelsea are so levels up to the other clubs that I will not be surprised from the last Chelsea triumph to the next 5-10 years only these 3 teams to win the Champions League. They are too good for the others.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't really care who wins as long as england are represented in the final

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea committed suicide in both games, it is unbelievable how they did not continue in view of the fact of total domination of both games. Еverything was against them. Totally unlucky. Disappointed exit.

Villareal - only applauses for the way they managed to overcome Bayern, I do not think that Bayern can be on good level with this coach. That is not Leipzig, needs a lot to learn more to succeed with such a big team, looks like the same situation with Lampard in Chelsea.

City and Liverpool I think will be the final. On the other hand, one thing I am seeing is that City, Liverpool and Chelsea are so levels up to the other clubs that I will not be surprised from the last Chelsea triumph to the next 5-10 years only these 3 teams to win the Champions League. They are too good for the others.
very nice to see your feedback, you can immediately see --- you respect football! good luck

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

in vain you dismissed the Spaniards, and you think that England dictates the fashion in football this year. The real team whose experience is not to take and the fact Benzema is just handsome and this is his year for sure, he will crush everyone in his path, and another underdog from Spain who removed not anyone but the main contender Bavaria, in my humble opinion and purely my personal opinion, that the big-eared one will go to the Spaniards this year.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this will not happen and Real just warmed up, then it will go like a knife through butter. Further a little off topic, I wanted to ask you, did you study history at school?you put part of the Nazi salute in Ukraine, do you think this is normal? they want to pass off black as white, but still this is a fact, and Nazism is again welcomed in Europe, as I see it.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is the first semi-final of the Champions League. both teams barely made it to the semi-finals. Manchester City look like the favorites against Real Madrid, despite the fact that Manchester have a tight fight for the title in the Premier League, and Real have already solved this problem and can focus on the Champions League.
We are waiting for the best football that exists today.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, City seems favorite but we already know that Madrid always becomes the champions and ends up winning :D

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello, City seems favorite but we already know that Madrid always becomes the champions and ends up winning :D

Nah sooner or later Madrid also loses some european final

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No, sooner or later Madrid also lose a European final
Of course they can lose, I'm referring to the mystique they have in this cup... And their players get bigger in a few minutes and They turn it around... even if they're playing badly... :D I'm not from Madrid, I've only seen that many times and it never ceases to amaze me

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Of course they can lose, I'm referring to the mystique they have in this cup... And their players get bigger in a few minutes and They turn it around... even if they're playing badly... :D I'm not from Madrid, I've only seen that many times and it never ceases to amaze me

Well i wouldnt mind them to produce another "surprise" either specially as this would deny us so-called dream final lol

Back in the days Real vs Barca never occured in CL final so hopefully now same applies to City vs Liverpool ...