HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Those are the ones who will qualification to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, save my words :-

1- FC Bayern Munich
2- Manchester City
3- Ajax
4- Chelsea
5- Manchester United
6- Juventos
7- Liverpool
8- Paris Saint German

This is my personal guess.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax will simply defeat Benfica, in one goal, you will see I predict them the semi-final, and maybe even further. They have a very strong team with a desire to fight and win and they play attacking football.
I have some doubts about this. Ajax has been doing well this fall, but he is in the weakest group in the Champions League and they are very lucky with an early sending of Hummels and Holland's injury at Dortmund.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think Ajax is going to win the Champions League,mostly because i really like their football and style of play.

Sadly it is not hard for other teams to neutralize this Southampton reject + that guy who scores in every CL game surely stops scoring in some european game sooner rather than later ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see there is a lot of support for Ajax. I don't mind if they make some big buzz in the Champions League like they did a few years ago. but chances are slim. if they pass Benfica, Ajax is the favorite in this pair, then in 1/4 they will be at the bottom of the list of contenders.
the same applies to favorites, when they claim that they will win: Bayern ..., Liverpool ..., Manchester City ..., PSG ... and so on, but some of them will not even make it to the final. and in general, where is the guarantee that someone will not win, not a favorite at the moment, as Chelsea did it last year.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some doubts about this. Ajax has been doing well this fall, but he is in the weakest group in the Champions League and they are very lucky with an early sending of Hummels and Holland's injury at Dortmund.
soon we will find out everything, let everyone disagree. They had not a very weak group, they had a little to go.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see there is a lot of support for Ajax. I don't mind if they make some big buzz in the Champions League like they did a few years ago. but chances are slim. if they pass Benfica, Ajax is the favorite in this pair, then in 1/4 they will be at the bottom of the list of contenders.
the same applies to favorites, when they claim that they will win: Bayern ..., Liverpool ..., Manchester City ..., PSG ... and so on, but some of them will not even make it to the final. and in general, where is the guarantee that someone will not win, not a favorite at the moment, as Chelsea did it last year.
Of course, there are no guarantees, this is the playoffs and anything can happen here. I personally expect a sensation, the team that will go through the first round and can continue to surprise, you can go further on enthusiasm, then there is nothing to lose, there is still only one winner.:confused:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who has any thoughts, guys? Soon I will personally bet the matches on the passage of Ajax and Real.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax are so fun to watch

gotta love attacking teams !

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayer Munich always a candidate to win the Champions League!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich
You can argue, a little bit of specifics. The meaning is to write here the name of your favorite club and that it will win, join the discussion, give reasons, I do not know at least something on the detailed write.

Asabist007

Asabist007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think who will go further real Madrid or PSG I'm a fan of Madrid I will ballet for them but in PSG there are a lot of talents the match will be interesting but I will be for Madrid

S

samir77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The initial draw would have been a mouth watering one between Manchester United and PSG. As much as I want Real Madrid to win I really want to see the two greats CR7 and LM10 in the same pitch one more time. Hope the dream comes true in the champions league.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you think who will go further real Madrid or PSG I'm a fan of Madrid I will ballet for them but in PSG there are a lot of talents the match will be interesting but I will be for Madrid
I am also for Madrid. There are many talents in PSG, but they meet few equal rivals in the French championship, while Real, on the other hand, is only gaining momentum in the Spanish championship. Then my opinion will pass Real.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG has far more talents, but they dont are a good team.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
the favorites in the sample are Ajax, Liverpool and Bayern Munich. PSG with such a game is not a competitor to all these teams, in my opinion, they do not see competitors in Foantia, so their level of football is not the same as that of other European giants. :deal:

Bayern one love !!!:deal:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern one love !!!:deal:
I didn't really understand your message, why it was necessary to focus on my post. The fact that you love Bavaria is very good and meaningful for me, I will take into account.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little more than a month is left for us before the Champions League playoff matches, I can't wait. Friends are more actively sharing their opinions, what news has anyone heard?

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being from the UK I'd love to see Liverpool/MC or Chelsea lift the trophy this year - would be doubly impressive if Chelsea could retain it - very few teams have won it back to back

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see Ajax go deep inthe tourney this year,because they play beautiful football.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see Ajax go deep inthe tourney this year,because they play beautiful football.
they will definitely win this round. their football is also pretty, I hope they succeed.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
attacking style soccer is great to watch !

they will definitely win this round. their football is also pretty, I hope they succeed.
id like to see them win too , but anything can happen on the pitch