Madrid
City
Bayern
Liverpool
Ajax
Juve
Chelsea
PSG
If you are arguing then you don't know ball!!:):):)

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ucl_-_last_16_-_all_ties_01_-_twitter_20211213123523.jpg
the confrontation between PSG and Manchester United will be very interesting, but everyone will talk Messi against Ronaldo))).
many here were rooting for Ajax, predicting a good future for them this year in the Champions League. and here is the first test - Inter, at the moment are equal.
Atlético may surprise Bayern fans, at least I hope they will impose a fight.
the rest of the top 16 pairs have clear favorites.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the confrontation between PSG and Manchester United will be very interesting, but everyone will talk Messi against Ronaldo))).
many here were rooting for Ajax, predicting a good future for them this year in the Champions League. and here is the first test - Inter, at the moment are equal.

Considering original draw had second pair Villarreal vs Man Utd then it seems to be draw happening all over again lol

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at what UEFA just stated: Following a technical problem with the software of an external service provider that instructs the officials as to which teams are eligible to play each other, a material error occurred in the draw for the UEFA Champions League Round of 16.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The draw has been declared void and will be entirely redone at 15:00 CET.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at what UEFA just stated: Following a technical problem with the software of an external service provider that instructs the officials as to which teams are eligible to play each other, a material error occurred in the draw for the UEFA Champions League Round of 16.
yes, they said that Atlético had filed a protest against the draw due to an error. and there will be a new draw - an unprecedented case))). let's see.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instead Benfica, Real gets PSG.
Ahah Florentino Perez is gonna EXPLODE.

Last edited:
ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona asks to cancel the draw altogether and replay the group matches :D

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
From what I understand about football, the favorites due to the switching I saw, I think PSG, Liverpool, Bayern and Manchester City are the favorites to arrive, which I don't know, but I would bet on the Germans, besides I don't support PSG because of an irritant player from my country, that's it, I said.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What a chaotic draw, software problems lol... should they draw now until everybody is satisfied?
My suggestion for the future let's make a draft: The best team after the groupstage has the first right to choose his opponent, then the second best and so on. Nobody can complain...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is a pity that Real Madrid will meet with Ajax so early, both are favorites for me, I don’t even know who to give preference to. It’s a pity that we have so long to wait for this holiday of football.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are you confusing people here, not at all the same draw as you laid out. And I did not look at the writing from your words. PSG play with Real, but not Real with Ajax.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are you confusing people here, not at all the same draw as you laid out. And I did not look at the writing from your words. PSG play with Real, but not Real with Ajax.

you are either joking))) or you just do not know that that text was written "hot on the heels" (then it was relevant and correct), but then the lot changed ...
here is the bottom line:
uefa_champions_league_202122_round_of_16_draw_2_.jpg.jpeg

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are either joking))) or you just do not know that that text was written "hot on the heels" (then it was relevant and correct), but then the lot changed ...
here is the bottom line:
uefa_champions_league_202122_round_of_16_draw_2_.jpg.jpeg
everything is okay friend, this is humor. everything is confused this year, the director of Real was recently disappointed with the redistribution of pairs, in my opinion Ajax is the most dangerous opponent on a par with Bayern Munich. I apologize if something goes wrong.;)

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG vs. Real, Villarreal vs. Juve, Atletico vs. ManU are very unpredictable pairs, I'll wait a real rumble there...In each other pairs I can see a clear favorite, excluding, maybe, Benfica vs. Ajax.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool will win the Champions League this year, they have every chance, a very well-coordinated team. I'll be rooting for them.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to predict the undisputed champion of the Champions League this year. I hope for enchanting football

5h4d0w57r1k3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as my view goes i see Bayers passing through salzburg, and Real going through Psg,

As for bayern nothing to explain really they regulary go over 2 goals, my bets will be lewandowski scores and bayers wins in both games (unless the first game is sth like 0 3 for bayern or more

as for psg, i really dont see them passing through because games which i have seen, on deefence there are 8(7 with neymar) players, mbappe and messi are not helpin on the D, and my bet will be a real win in the first game, (even if neymar recovers) how ever there is a possibility of a new injury on each of those 4 teams till february.

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Objectively, this year Bayern is head and shoulders stronger than anyone, judging by the game both in the German championship and at the very group stage of the Champions League, which is why, in my opinion, it is the favorite of the tournament

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG v Real Madrid, Inter v Liverpool, Atletico v United and Villareal v Juventus are the most equaled ties. Seems like it will be a very easy tie for City, Bayern and Chelsea. Ajax and Benfica will be almost an interesting tie.

A

ALVY_MARRAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Champions League, even though the king of the tournament with more titles than all those who are in 8th is kept silent, he is first in his group (Real Madrid). He will reach the final together with Bayer or any of these 3 teams that are hot today are at the same height. (liverpool - city or psg)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG vs. Real, Villarreal vs. Juve, Atletico vs. ManU are very unpredictable pairs, I'll wait a real rumble there...In each other pairs I can see a clear favorite, excluding, maybe, Benfica vs. Ajax.
Ajax will simply defeat Benfica, in one goal, you will see I predict them the semi-final, and maybe even further. They have a very strong team with a desire to fight and win and they play attacking football.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately they had to draw again. MU vs PSG would be a nice story - Messi vs Ronaldo.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Ajax is going to win the Champions League,mostly because i really like their football and style of play.