UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will start not who does not want to see. Donetsk Shakhtar individual total goals over> 1, odds 2.1.

K

Koback78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Triple

qualification goes to the finish line, very soon the draw and I think it's time friends to open this topic. their options for the upcoming groups, who will reach the final part of the tournament, I personally want Benfica to go through great guys are playing. Can Messi win the league with PSG? and everything else is just here, this will be a great year guys, I'm sure we will have a lot of surprises and big odds, all of you friends, so that the bets just come in with you, I propose to help each other with bets on the Champions League, in general, everyone is glad about this topic friends, I look forward to , I'm here 24/7.;):D:cool:
Bayer Munich:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayer Munich:D
hello friend. you better give one event for the next games, think, in which you are 100% sure. we will collect a super express with joint efforts.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another event I thought is that Borussia Dortmund will not lose odds 1.6. I think it is quite real.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another event I thought is that Borussia Dortmund will not lose odds 1.6. I think it is quite real.
Man United Atalanta draw or Atalanta odd - 2. very very good odd

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter-Sheriff. I think Sheriff don't lose in this game, but to be sure i will take (asian handicap) Sheriff +2 odds 2.07

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man United Atalanta draw or Atalanta odd - 2. very very good odd
The odds are good, but Manchester United will play to win. I'm not sure if this bet will work for our super-express.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter-Sheriff. I think Sheriff don't lose in this game, but to be sure i will take (asian handicap) Sheriff +2 odds 2.07
I thought about it too, but -2 is for sure 100%. I'll take your bet brother in the express.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the victory of Bayern at 1.45 I think it is also safe to take. The Germans should beat Benfica even at a away.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another bet for your express. Young Boys not to lose odds 1.66

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today the champions league is back. top match Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool. in the same group Porto and Milan, a draw is not needed for both teams.
I do not think that Sheriff will score points against Inter, Inter will be serious and will not repeat the mistakes of Sheriff's other rivals.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
victory today for madrid and liverpool.
borussia +0.5 sporting +0.5
that's what i played for today

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another bet for your express. Young Boys not to lose odds 1.66
not a bad bet, I think you can take it in our stroller. all the finishing touches now I will put a couple of bets.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shakhtar met with real 2 times last year and won twice. Now Shakhtar has a new coach and they look better than last year. I think that Shakhtar will not lose today.

odds 2.1

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today the champions league is back. top match Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool. in the same group Porto and Milan, a draw is not needed for both teams.
I do not think that Sheriff will score points against Inter, Inter will be serious and will not repeat the mistakes of Sheriff's other rivals.
friend, the Sheriff can be taken with a plus handicap +2.5 give 1.7 if I'm not mistaken. for some reason, it seems that they will just score points, it is clear that Inter already understands how to play with the appanent and will not make the same mistakes as Shakhtar and Real, but they are also young ambitious teams, they essentially have nothing to lose, my forecast for this match is sheriff +2.5 normal alignment ...:icon_bigs

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shakhtar met with real 2 times last year and won twice. Now Shakhtar has a new coach and they look better than last year. I think that Shakhtar will not lose today.

odds 2.1
I love these bold bets. Coeiicent is still good, I will leave as an ordinary cheer for Ukraine today.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I thought about it too, but -2 is for sure 100%. I'll take your bet brother in the express.:D

friend, the Sheriff can be taken with a plus handicap +2.5 give 1.7 if I'm not mistaken. for some reason, it seems that they will just score points, it is clear that Inter already understands how to play with the appanent and will not make the same mistakes as Shakhtar and Real, but they are also young ambitious teams, they essentially have nothing to lose, my forecast for this match is sheriff +2.5 normal alignment ...:icon_bigs

Nah more like Inter will score 3-5+ goals with ease tonight :cool:

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betted on a draw Atletico - Liverpool @ 3,25.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am impressed by the game of the sheriff, the first time in the Champions League group, and two victories, I am writing a post and at the same time they compare the score with inter, an amazing team!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The odds are good, but Manchester United will play to win. I'm not sure if this bet will work for our super-express.
They will play for win for sure:D, but they are very weak now and can not make a deserved win this season, all their wins this season are very lucky, but let's see they can finally dominate and win one game.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico - Liverpool - one of the best matches this season, a lot of goals, penalties, clutch VAR checks, red card - everything one person wants to see in a football game.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am impressed by the game of the sheriff, the first time in the Champions League group, and two victories, I am writing a post and at the same time they compare the score with inter, an amazing team!

Real Madrid wins, loses to Inter and Real wins 5: 0 tonight.
Sheriff is a nice team but I think this is the end for them
I’m a Bayern Munich fan, but I love Edin Dzeko.
Edin Dzeko if he had played for Bayern or Real I would have scored 500 goals 👌

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these bold bets. Coeiicent is still good, I will leave as an ordinary cheer for Ukraine today.

What a bad performance from shakhtar. I think that is it for shakhtar in this european season.