UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes friend. next week there will be a fiery program. it is possible to get out to the Zenith match.
Cool. Attending a live match at the stadium is probably a super emotion. Let's hope the team won't let you down. I have nothing against it, but in my opinion Russian and Belarusian football is dead. It's time to change something, but nobody needs it ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool. Attending a live match at the stadium is probably a super emotion. Let's hope the team won't let you down. I have nothing against it, but in my opinion Russian and Belarusian football is dead. It's time to change something, but nobody needs it ...
soon my friend everything will happen. The limit on league players will be canceled, our players will be more devoted to training, plus work is already underway with children's coaches, encouraging them for their work.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG looks like a favorite, but City will win
:D
zero arguments in your statement, give reasons. There are a lot of favorites at this stage: Real and Bavaria, Juventus it

A

Afshin2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite is PSG and i think PSG will win

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It's all a thing of money. I follow Champ League and Europe Leauges onla after Group games are over.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
soon my friend everything will happen. The limit on league players will be canceled, our players will be more devoted to training, plus work is already underway with children's coaches, encouraging them for their work.
Let it be so!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
After the first round to determine that Liverpool will win... They were strong but I'm pretty sure they will get tired later. I am a Milan-fan and I am aware that they will not win the CL, but they are not weak. They have not played in the league for years and the team is not the same as 15 years ago. Please respect the other teams as well!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all a thing of money. I follow Champ League and Europe Leauges onla after Group games are over.
how many examples in history when money bags fell nowhere lower. money does not always decide there are exceptions.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Messi will show a master class with a new team

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is still shaken by Barcelona abstinence. It will take time for him to get used to the French swans dance.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions league

I think Bayern Munich will win the Champions League

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are the guys an interesting bet on more than three odds. Both will score goals and Donetsk Shakhtar won’t lose. It seems to me that Shakhtar can show a good level of football at home.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern Munich will win the Champions League
why such posts, do you fill messages? if so, there should be at least two sentences. It’s too early to talk about it, I don’t argue that the Germans are stable and one of the strongest, but they can stumble, time and the drawing of lots will put everything in place.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG at home with Manchester City, it will be difficult for the British. Here I will take the PSG victory.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Space matches tonight. Milan-Atlético and PSG - City

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Space matches tonight. Milan-Atlético and PSG - City
Yes, there are a lot of interesting matches today. I myself am looking forward to the evening, so Shakhtar will not lose yet to place a bet.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
share opinions friends. in the evening everything will start, more activity.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG at home with Manchester City, it will be difficult for the British. Here I will take the PSG victory.
I think it will be the other way.
It will be difficult for PSG.
They didn’t meet the expectations everyone had.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
share opinions friends. in the evening everything will start, more activity.

If Zenit dont win tomorrow their entire team should be rewarded with one-way ticket to Gulag :cool:

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Can the sheriff come up with a new surprise :). I would not be surprised after the results against Red Star Dinamo and Shakhtar

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This week I see a lot of interesting games for Champions League.

I think PSG can take the victory today in a tough game vs Manchester City. Milan - Atletico Madrid is very tough to make a prediction. Borussia Dortmund is a small favourite against Sporting Lisboa.

We will see.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i belive that PSG will win this year....if they dont win it , will be a problem ,...with the players they have ...shouldnt be a problem

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Shakhtar will not lose, as I expected. They could have scored, but they themselves decided to hold the ball and dried the ending.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Zenit dont win tomorrow their entire team should be rewarded with one-way ticket to Gulag :cool:
I am of the same opinion, no one believes in them. All my friends bet that Malmö will not lose.