UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool get really luck. Three very week teams on the group.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenith, as always, was lucky. They will see the best players in the world ha ha, but seriously, our football is rapidly rolling down and this group is the final point to mine.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Group A: Man City, PSG, Leipizg, Club Brugge

Group B: Atletico, Liverpool, Porto, Milan
Group C: Sporting, Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas
Group D: Inter, Real, Donetsk, Sheriff
Group E: Bayern, Barcelona, Benfica, Kiev
Group F: Villarreal, Man Utd, Atalanta, Young Boys
Group G: Lille, Sevilla, Salzburg, Wolfsburg
Group H: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit, Malmö
Thanks for the info, yesterday I was at my birthday party and missed everything. We will have exciting confrontations and big coefficients.:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
finally we waited for the group stage. I agree that group B is a "death group" and I disagree that Liverpool will be undefeated. for me, groups C and G are very even in strength, although Borussia and Sevilla stand out and are obliged to complete the task.
Well, in other groups there will be interesting confrontations: Manchester City - PSG, Inter - Real, Bayern - Barcelona, Chelsea - Juventus. I hope we will be able to see a lot of this.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The draw of the League of Chempions consisted, the alignment turned out to be very interesting. PSG with Messi and Manchester City with possible Ronaldo:) a very interesting confrontation between possible winners in the Champions League

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In that case dont be surprised if they finish 3rd (or 4th) in this group of weak teams ;)
Ow, I would be surprised. What would do not surprise me is that if, after three rounds, Liverpool had 9 points and the other all are stucked with 2 each.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
finally we waited for the group stage. I agree that group B is a "death group" and I disagree that Liverpool will be undefeated. for me, groups C and G are very even in strength, although Borussia and Sevilla stand out and are obliged to complete the task.
Well, in other groups there will be interesting confrontations: Manchester City - PSG, Inter - Real, Bayern - Barcelona, Chelsea - Juventus. I hope we will be able to see a lot of this.
Yes, all groups are more or less equal. Bavaria Chelsea Zenith is more like a death group.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think group B will be the most disputed, all 4 teams have a chance to advance.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really excited for this champions league. I think some teams improved a lot and there will be more favourites. Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, PSG and Bayern are top contenders imo, but there are also a lot of strong teams such as Borussia, Liverpool, Real, Barça, Leipzig, Porto.. I'm expecting it to be one of the best Champions League from the last years.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

as there is no ARSENAL , I am for REAL MADRID

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG or Real Madrid win this year, Arsenal are completely out this season, I see no prospect.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first matches soon. what are your assumptions?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a few days remain before the start of the grand event. Who has any thoughts for the upcoming matches?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a few days remain before the start of the grand event. Who has any thoughts for the upcoming matches?
A lot of derby's in the first round - Barcelona vs Bayern, Inter vs Real, Liverpool vs Milan. I am looking forward to see this season the matches with supporters and also there will be an away crowd as well, which will make the matches more interesting.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will win Barcelona and Salzburg will not lose. Quite good express train turns out. There are many events you can watch.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So today groupstage starts ...

Ronaldo probably forces himself to starting 11 so he'd continue scoring goals in switzerland ...
Juventus have yet to win this season but away vs team who has lost 10 of the 12 CL groupgames in their history any result except victory is probably considered as failure therefore they'd escape sweden with 3p ...
Sevilla probably will make sure to actually finish 3rd in group this time
Other games who cares

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So today groupstage starts ...

Ronaldo probably forces himself to starting 11 so he'd continue scoring goals in Switzerland ...
Juventus have yet to win this season but away vs team who has lost 10 of the 12 CL groupgames in their history any result except victory is probably considered as failure therefore they'd escape Sweden with 3p ...
Sevilla probably will make sure to actually finish 3rd in group this time
Other games who cares
I wrote everything on the case. Of course, other games excite, there are still many interesting confrontations. Barcelona with Bayern, what do you think?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I wrote everything on the case. Of course, other games excite, there are still many interesting confrontations. Barcelona with Bayern, what do you think?

Barca vs Bayern gonna be so excite spectators be like :sleep:

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today the groupstage in the Champions League starts for my club Ajax. I've been nervous and restless all day, but I have a lot of confidence that we will take at least one point from portugal today.

I expect that Borussia Dortmund will take the group win and that Besiktas will be 4th. The matches against Sporting Lisbon will be decisive for Ajax's winter in the Champions League.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern or Chelsea will win