UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United's unexpected defeat yesterday, but I think they qualify for the round of 16.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The winner of CL 2021/22 will be found among PSG, Chelsea, Man City and Bayern, my favourite and supported Team is Bayern

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern has a good chance of winning this season. PSG has the best players, but as a team they have to play a lot better then they did against Club Brugge.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, today was a fantastic day for football:)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We watched excellent football. Liverpool - Milan. It's a pity that Milan just lost.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got the express train. Salzburg will not lose and the victory of Bavaria is to be expected.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We watched excellent football. Liverpool - Milan. It's a pity that Milan just lost.
Yes, I watched. I immediately clicked several matches. It's a pity that Milan lost, and did you see Man City with Leipzig?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter was unlucky again
I bet on Real and didn’t believe in them and sold the bet,:D I think I’m not lucky. But Real is a team that plays to the end and this is not luck, but experience.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich will be the winner PSG is a set of stars who love money there is no love for the club and the coat of arms

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree...our ney...marketing will take PSG down again, even though I'm a Brazilian, I like Messi and Mbape a lot, because they don't show my respect as players and mainly because of their off-field conduct.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan lost to Liverpool, but their rivals in the group played 0: 0 and leave Milan still good chances.
wondering how the rivals of Barcelona and Manchester United can take advantage of their fortune and impose a fight on them and maybe even send them to the Europa League ?!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan lost to Liverpool, but their rivals in the group played 0: 0 and leave Milan still good chances.
wondering how the rivals of Barcelona and Manchester United can take advantage of their fortune and impose a fight on them and maybe even send them to the Europa League ?!
football is progressing, many teams play at a good level and there is nothing to be surprised at. I just hope that Manchester will go further and still we will see the confrontation between Messi and Ronaldo if fate decides so.

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I believe in Real or Bayern and in PSG I guarantee absolutely nothing, although the stars play here ...

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool versus Milan have shown that Liverpool are favorites for the title.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The winner of CL 2021/22 will be found among PSG, Chelsea, Man City and Bayern, my favourite and supported Team is Bayern
PSG and City, not a chance, at best they will make it to the semis

G

gera131188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chelsea or Liverpool will win.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I watched. I immediately clicked several matches. It's a pity that Milan lost, and did you see Man City with Leipzig?
Yes. This is real madness) This is the kind of football we need !!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll take the pure victories of PSG, Porto and Milan 38, I'll risk, probably, 10 bucks. I've already decided to bet on three, don't collect big chariots anymore, they don't enter.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. This is real madness) This is the kind of football we need !!
yes friend. next week there will be a fiery program. it is possible to get out to the Zenith match.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG looks like a favorite, but City will win