UEFA Champions League 20/21

T

temperamental

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in the first game I think PSG will definitely not lose, but anything can happen, you are right. I myself am a fan of PSG, but I think that Manchester City plays more practical.

I think it is Man City's year, they've won the league already, so will put everything into the Champions League.

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zinedine Zidane or Thomas Tuchel ? Zidane!
https%3A%2F%2Ftherealchamps.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F07%2F1227657321-850x560.jpeg

11_307.jpg

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea missed a golden opportunity to decide the tie in the first match and now can regret a lot for these huge misses today from the attacking players and in the revenge to be penalized for that. Indeed, Chelsea now are better than Real, but the chances are still 50-50. The revenge will be very dramatical with crucial end I suppose.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
in the first game I think PSG will definitely not lose, but anything can happen, you are right. I myself am a fan of PSG, but I think that Manchester City plays more practical.

The game has just ended. As I said yesterday, Chelsea became totally a different team. They could've won the game had Werner been more realistic in front of the net. Benzema has been as excellent as always but Zidane's 3-5-2 is somewhat questionable despite the injuries.
I'm not adding anything about PSG and City for now, let's see what tomorrow will bring.
And next week, we'll have some real battles to enjoy.

Last edited:
B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The return leg will be so interesting. Real are more than capable of scoring in London.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A result that favours Chelsea. However Real knows how to put on some heat.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City !!! champion !!!! without a shadow of doubt !!!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go man city vs psg wish it was the final

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Chelsea made a very good game against Real madrid... I think they were a little bit unlucky because they deserve to win.

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think man. City Will be the champions this year

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I was unable to watch Real Madrid's game against Chelsea, but tomorrow I already left everything scheduled to be able to watch the game between PSG and Manchester City.

I believe it will be the big game of the season so far.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea made a very good game against Real madrid... I think they were a little bit unlucky because they deserve to win.
So really last night football gave us a great match. Real drew on the experience of the election. Chelsea have Werner, who has a very low realization. I hope he will still be able to score in the answer match.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after Chelsea's victory over Atlético, I wrote that Chelsea is the shadow favorite (even before the draw). they prove it. I think that the experience of Real this time will not help. I hope in a week Chelsea will achieve the desired result to reach the final.
today my sympathies are on the side of Manchester City, but let the strongest win.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I agree with you, I think that Chelsea played more interesting, and I think that they deserve to be in the final more, and they will achieve the desired result at home.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Manchester City !!! champion !!!! without a shadow of doubt !!!
I like the football that City plays, I like their roster, but for some reason, City is not playing stable on the international arena, there were matches where they did not succeed at all. Today there will be two very interesting teams, but PSG is playing now for me I like it more, I hope that today they will give us a spectacle!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
after Chelsea's victory over Atlético, I wrote that Chelsea is the shadow favorite (even before the draw). they prove it. I think that the experience of Real this time will not help. I hope in a week Chelsea will achieve the desired result to reach the final.
today my sympathies are on the side of Manchester City, but let the strongest win.

Totally agree with you BART. Chelsea deserve to go further I hope they'll take this chance.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want to see Tuchel's final against his former team))

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very dissapointed in Real last night. Hope Chelsea will go further.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the football that City plays, I like their roster, but for some reason, City is not playing stable on the international arena, there were matches where they did not succeed at all. Today there will be two very interesting teams, but PSG is playing now for me I like it more, I hope that today they will give us a spectacle!

yes yes yes yes , the important thing is good football, and the show is always more and more and more !!!

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Chelsea missed a golden opportunity to decide the tie in the first match and now can regret a lot for these huge misses today from the attacking players and in the revenge to be penalized for that. Indeed, Chelsea now are better than Real, but the chances are still 50-50. The revenge will be very dramatical with crucial end I suppose.
Sleepy soccer of two super league teams:(:(

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betting for Chelsea and PSG as final.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
big win by man city going into the 2nd leg at home is this the year man city does it