UEFA Champions League 20/21

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I stated before the first matches, there will be intrigue at least 3 of the matches in the second leg, only Porto seems like it is not possible to overcome Chelsea, but will see if miracle is possible there.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah all the three matches will be very interesting

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
real madrid gonna win this year

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Bayern will win the second game vs PSG

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
YES, Real Madrid all the way despite the injuries. Bayern to beat PSG 2-0 or more ? Possible but the odds are very thin, Porto has an even more "impossible" mission. Only Dortmund is still have all its chances and deserves a win after what happened in the first leg.
The sure thing is that we will have a real soccer feast Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it will be a great game, where the best will win without a doubt.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe that PSG will miss the advantage, but Bavaria certainly has a chance. and in other matches, anything is possible. only Chelsea looks like one foot in the semifinals.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe that PSG will miss the advantage, but Bavaria certainly has a chance. and in other matches, anything is possible. only Chelsea looks like one foot in the semifinals.
here I do not argue. I also think that PSG will not let go of Bayern, they are on the hook, although most often the Parisians are unlucky in return matches. We will find out soon enough, Porto can also play their game and run forward.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this year's Champions League final will be purely English, with Chelsea and Manchester City playing.
the French will interfere in your alignment or the Spaniards.imho:D

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the champion leaves the game PSG and Bayern

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayer munich. It is still the best team and therefore the favorite.:):)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here I do not argue. I also think that PSG will not let go of Bayern, they are on the hook, although most often the Parisians are unlucky in return matches. We will find out soon enough, Porto can also play their game and run forward.

Porto can play attacking, have nothing to lose, but Chelsea loves to play so much when they are given space to counterattack. although I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea has more ball control. nevertheless, Chelsea has a very good lineup of players, perhaps in the next seasons they will be even stronger.
Bayern - PSG. last year's finalists, who are still fine. I do not think that a very strong failure of PSG is possible, unless something extraordinary happens, for example, the removal of a PSG player in the first half.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I said, Bayern are out of the tournament. Now what do you say to the skeptics?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Porto can play attacking, have nothing to lose, but Chelsea loves to play so much when they are given space to counterattack. although I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea has more ball control. nevertheless, Chelsea has a very good lineup of players, perhaps in the next seasons they will be even stronger.
Bayern - PSG. last year's finalists, who are still fine. I do not think that a very strong failure of PSG is possible, unless something extraordinary happens, for example, the removal of a PSG player in the first half.

everything is true friend like t
we said. Porto lacked experience and self-confidence.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today the guys will determine the rest of the semi-finalists. My opinion is that Real will win and Dortmund will not lose.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a german and that with proud so hopefully after Bayern Munich is out Dortmund makes it

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now it's time to see the new champion! Every next step is worth its weight in gold.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are the favorites of PSG and Manchester City, I think they will play in the final.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we will see what happens today in Dortmund versus Manchester City and Liverpool against Real. Then we are going to see who has more chances to reach the final)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is waiting for an opponent in the final. Chelsea have no chance.