UEFA Champions League 20/21

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea - Real Madrid and Bayern - Citi will be astonishing semifinals, but every team has a chance to qualify for the next round. There is not going to be a boring tie. Looking forward to the matches and hope no COVID-19 positive tests after the end of the international break and the teams to be in full strength.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think City will take it this year.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only one team in the last 8 has never played in a Champions League final. That same team is considered by bookmakers to be favourites (for now).

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Only one team in the last 8 has never played in a Champions League final. That same team is considered by bookmakers to be favourites (for now).
Yes, cool noticed!:deal:I am a fan of this team,and I think that their football this season deserves the final.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
My favorite is paris but you have to be realistic this glass is taken by bayer again

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They remain the strongest teams in the competition but I hope that Chelsea will win this year.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I had to bet on who the four semifinalists would be, I would bet on: Bayern, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with Chelsea and Manchester City, I agree with you. but a pair of Real against Liverpool is not predictable for me. Well, PSG can also get together and give a serious fight to Bayern and even beat them. but still Bavaria is the favorite, so far ...

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, Bayern Munich will win the Champions League again because they are simply too strong at the moment with a Lewandowski striker who is currently at 35 goals this season can actually not go much wrong

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I expected, PSG and Bayern met too early. It's a shame that soon we will not see one of them in the semifinals. I think PSG has a chance.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League quarterfinals ...

1. Man City vs Borussia Dortmund
2. Porto vs Chelsea
3. Bayern vs PSG
4. Real vs Liverpool

E: semifinals also drawn today so ...

3 vs 1
4 vs 2

So techincally theres chance to have german semifinal aswell as english one ...
very interesting confrontation. no obvious favorites.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern going to win it again imo
It’s too early to talk about it. There are still many obstacles and Bayern are not so good this season and the first obstacle is PSG.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion will be the winner of a pair of Real Liverpool. let's see a little bit left for us until the final

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Champions League semi
Liverpool
Bayern
City
Chelsea

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League semi
Liverpool
Bayern
City
Chelsea
no, Bayern will not go further this year. Paris is gaining momentum, plus they should have already overcome this milestone.

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
might be a controversial but chelsea i think have a great chance
And lewandowski to be best player

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
might be a controversial but chelsea i think have a great chance
And lewandowski to be best player
Chelsea has chances of reaching the semifinals, I don’t argue with that. But Porto is not going to sit on the defensive and also has good chances to advance further, this will be a tactical war of two battles.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the upcoming week are the first legs of the quarterfinals. My predictions are:

Man City - Borrussia Dortmund - here I suppose there are going to be a lot of goals in both nets.

Bayern - PSG - will be very interesting to see Bayern without Lewa, I expect tough match for Bayern, but a win and open 2nd leg as well.

Real - Liverpool - here it will be interesting if Real will use the opportunity of the weak Liverpool defense and score many goals, will be interesting if they can get a comfortable first leg score

Porto - Chelsea - tactical match with not so many goals, Chelsea will have a little advantage.

Overall, I expect that in all four matches, there will be an intrigue in the second leg.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tomorrow is the first quarterfinals, what are your opinions guys? who is rooting for whom, we are not shy about sharing our predictions.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tomorrow is the first quarterfinals, what are your opinions guys? who is rooting for whom, we are not shy about sharing our predictions.

Hope Real and Dortmund to win, but the chances are not good. Despite these facts, I prefer these teams to advance, but will see.