UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the upcoming week are the first legs of the quarterfinals. My predictions are:

Man City - Borrussia Dortmund - here I suppose there are going to be a lot of goals in both nets.

Bayern - PSG - will be very interesting to see Bayern without Lewa, I expect tough match for Bayern, but a win and open 2nd leg as well.

Real - Liverpool - here it will be interesting if Real will use the opportunity of the weak Liverpool defense and score many goals, will be interesting if they can get a comfortable first leg score

Porto - Chelsea - tactical match with not so many goals, Chelsea will have a little advantage.

Overall, I expect that in all four matches, there will be an intrigue in the second leg.
I’m glad my friend that you made an open and legible forecast. I would argue in a few moments, Porto will also have an advantage, they have nothing to lose and everything will depend on the first match, we will see an open game in portugal. I don’t know why, but it still seems to me that PSG will take place, they everyone is charged to play in league champions, hungry for victories and a large bench of players, everyone is in the ranks.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m glad my friend that you made an open and legible forecast. I would argue in a few moments, Porto will also have an advantage, they have nothing to lose and everything will depend on the first match, we will see an open game in Portugal. I don’t know why, but it still seems to me that PSG will take place, they everyone is charged to play in league champions, hungry for victories and a large bench of players, everyone is in the ranks.
Porto - Chelsea both matches will be in Sevilla, there will be no ground advantage. Porto of course they have their chances, but in the first match they will be without 3-4 key players, which were booked with yellow cards against Juventus, also Taremi with red card and that can reflect on them.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i believe that manchester city will be the champion of this, the city bayer and psg are favorites but i believe that the city will lift the cup this year!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid showed a level, it will be difficult and even impossible for Liverpool, but football is fortunately unpredictable and one match can turn as desired.
the score is very good for Borussia. but ...

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool failed (with empty tribunes in their field, they will not be able to win back 2 balls

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool failed (with empty tribunes in their field, they will not be able to win back 2 balls
Yesterday for Liverpool there was a repetition of the recent Champions League final in Kiev. But then there was one match, and now it is the playoff stage, and therefore I think that everything is possible in football and it is too early to write off Liverpool.

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday for Liverpool there was a repetition of the recent Champions League final in Kiev. But then there was one match, and now it is the playoff stage, and therefore I think that everything is possible in football and it is too early to write off Liverpool.
I agree with you. Liverpool can go even further, despite the fact that they are losing 2 goals so far

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Porto - Chelsea both matches will be in Sevilla, there will be no ground advantage. Porto of course they have their chances, but in the first match they will be without 3-4 key players, which were booked with yellow cards against Juventus, also Taremi with red card and that can reflect on them.
wow, I didn't take that into account. I put Porto's victory.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are right, as never before, some have played four goals, anything can happen.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree with you. Liverpool can go even further, despite the fact that they are losing 2 goals so far

NOT with the level of play they shows in the first leg. To win 2-0 on ANFIELD they should play perfect without errors.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern will beat PSG tonight, even when Lewandowski is injured.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid did very good job, it is clearly visible current Liverpools CB's are not for that kind of football. I feel really sorry for Borussia and what happened on this match, 100% wrongly disallowed goal of Bellingham and that loss in the 90th minute. With 1-1, they could have chances, but now some miracles should do

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
У боруссии есть все шансы чтобы одолеть ман. сити. главное не пропустить в начале.А вот ливерпулю сложнее пройти реал.Но мяч забитый в гостях дает шанс.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a hell of a beautiful victory for PSG!!!:party:

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Well, what do you guys think after the first matches of the quarter finals ?
Can Bayern and Liverpool recover ? City's meager 2-1 was not very convincing and leaves Dortmund in a good shape. Chelsea is, quietly and smoothly cruising, one leg already in the semi-final. PSG is muscling its way to it and my favorite, with half the starters injured made Liverpool unrecognizable !
Any predictions for Wednesday clashes ?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chelsea had a great day. Didn't see that coming!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice win by chleasa and psg

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of the best games played by psg

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to the return matches. It will be very interesting !!

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this year's Champions League final will be purely English, with Chelsea and Manchester City playing.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see Chelsea in the final, but i dont know it s to much to think they can win... We will see.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I look forward to the return matches. It will be very interesting !!

I hope that atleast 1 team can turn things around next week ...
Considering Dortmund only needs to win 1:0 then their chances look the best ones ... Liverpool and Bayern would need to win 2:0 while Porto needs to score atleast twice to have chance of ET ...