UEFA Champions League 20/21

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the victory of Chelsea over Atlético Madrid in the 1/8 finals, I already wrote that Chelsea is the shadow favorite. they confidently passed the playoffs. and confidently won in the final. happy for them, I hope this team will be as strong next season.
as for Manchester City and Guardiola, now we can say that Chelsea was the most uncomfortable opponent for them.

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering Sergio Aguero will leave M.City? He seemed to say loudly about leaving the club. Like I'm not leaving without taking the Champions League Cup with M. City. Is he leaving or not?

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering Sergio Aguero will leave M.City? He seemed to say loudly about leaving the club. Like I'm not leaving without taking the Champions League Cup with M. City. Is he leaving or not?

He left, he joined FC Barcelona.

Am I the only one who thinks that Kante deserves the Ballon d'Or this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I the only one who thinks that Kante deserves the Ballon d'Or this year?
Well I am sure a lot of people are thinking the same. He is definitely the best central midfielder in the world right now and you can understand that watching two games - Chelsea vs Aston Villa in the last Premier league without Kante and Chelsea vs City in CL final with Kante. This man is unstoppable, he is the motor of Chelsea FC, without him Chelsea are struggling a lot.

On the other hand although, Lewandowski is playing another brutal season and last year they announced that nobody will receive that award and it was very unfairly against him and if this year he again does not win it, will be tough.

But yes, the battle is between these two guys - Kante or Lewandowski. I think if Kante wins the Euro with france, the chances for him will increase very fast.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am sure a lot of people are thinking the same. He is definitely the best central midfielder in the world right now and you can understand that watching two games - Chelsea vs Aston Villa in the last Premier league without Kante and Chelsea vs City in CL final with Kante. This man is unstoppable, he is the motor of Chelsea FC, without him Chelsea are struggling a lot.

On the other hand although, Lewandowski is playing another brutal season and last year they announced that nobody will receive that award and it was very unfairly against him and if this year he again does not win it, will be tough.

But yes, the battle is between these two guys - Kante or Lewandowski. I think if Kante wins the Euro with France, the chances for him will increase very fast.

I agree. Kante is a machine. He covers so much ground and he is so consistent. He is definitely the motor of Chelsea.

As you said, Lewandowski had another great season again. But so had Messi, on a person level at least.

I really see these 3 competing for the Ballon d'Or this year.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Kante is a machine. He covers so much ground and he is so consistent. He is definitely the motor of Chelsea.

As you said, Lewandowski had another great season again. But so had Messi, on a person level at least.

I really see these 3 competing for the Ballon d'Or this year.
It seems to me that Kante will receive the golden ball, he is worthy and deserved. I congratulate everyone on the end of the season, we are interrupted until August and again I am waiting for everyone to discuss the game.;):D