ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I will personally root for Manchester City so that this club will win the league cup for the first time in history, so that Pep Guardiola will be able to bring the Manchester City team to victory this time. It remains to complete the most difficult task, given that now it is Chelsea that is the team that is able to cross out the dreams of Manchester:)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is the day of the denouement, today everything will end. I am for Chelsea, Abramovich approves of my post.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City will surely be the champion with a high score.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it will be a truncated game, as is the custom of Chelsea in big decisions, the MC. take care, because they have nothing silly, and may the best win

V

varadi sityu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Chelsea will win and have a good little match .. with a new coach better on the team lately

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like the final of teams from one championship, especially since they played in the FA Cup in April, also in May it will be the second game. I will watch this game as a Premier League tour.
I think that City will take the cup in the final today, despite two defeats against Chelsea in the last two matches.
Good viewing to all.
Let the strongest win.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be honest, I didn't expect Chelsea to be so quick and want to win!:thrasher:

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wohoo man city always choke. chelsea fans congrats

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Very good game. City seemed to be afraid to make a mistake in the attacking third and after DeBruyne left, they had no one who was creating anything.

M

marcopolo12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good game, but I'm from central PA so I'm always rooting for Pulisic.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City is an absolutely disastrous game in attack... Is Aguero old for hem?, ok no problem... Jesus, on the bench, OK! Chelsea well done, a well - deserved victory and the cup!...

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City too many passes but few shots to the goal. You can t win if you don t shot.
Cheers
pass, pass, pass this is Josep Guardiola's game. Previously, this game was invented by Josep. Watch the game of Barcelona, ​​Bayern Munich and Man City they all have the same style of play. They come close to the gate and then beat. I congratulate Chelsea on the victory.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only one thing can be said for this final - Thomas Tuchel defensive masterclass, especially in the 2nd half. It was so visible that City just can not score, impossible. 3 wins in a row for 1 month against Guardiola is something special for Tuchel. What a change at Chelsea he has done for so short period of time. Incredible match for Chelsea, totally deserved 2nd throphy.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a good fast game in the first half. Opportunities on both sides. In the second half, Chelsea limited itself to defending. But it was enough because City couldn't think of anything offensively. In my opinion, finals are usually not that strong in terms of football because the teams usually cannot reach their full potential. Most of the time it is as if the players are carrying tens of heavy loads because they are so tense and nervous.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expected Chelsea to win even if many favored Manchester.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pass, pass, pass this is Josep Guardiola's game. Previously, this game was invented by Josep. Watch the game of Barcelona, ​​Bayern Munich and Man City they all have the same style of play. They come close to the gate and then beat. I congratulate Chelsea on the victory.

Yeah, congrats to Chelsea I hope they keep up until the World Cup December.

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea 2 years ago 2019 05 29 won the Europa League. This date was yesterday and the victory in the Champions League.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well who would have thought so couple of month ago? Incredible bounce back

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
beautiful game. Congratulations to Chelsea on your victory!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Deserved victory for Chelsea. Despite the fact that I was rooting for Manchester City, I think Chelsea deserved the victory. Guardiola was too clever with the squad, how it was possible to play at the beginning of the game without attacking.:rolleyes:

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea, of course, well done, they deservedly won, Tuchel is handsome