UEFA Champions League 20/21

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this kind of football don't care much anymore. didnt watch a single game from this season, but i really hope Chelsea will win it, only because of the coach team, and the kings will be left alone again without trophy both in paris and manchester....... so they can insanely spend few 100 millions in the next year, because thats the football...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both teams absolutely deservedly achieved the Champions League final. the odds are 50/50, but I sympathize with Chelsea. it is interesting that in the 35th round of the Premier League on 08.05 they will play, perhaps this match will affect the final on 29.05.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think City are going to win it. At the same time, Chelsea are in very good shape. I'd rather vote for City. Very nice performance, the From Real to getting this far, but yesterday's game was very disappointing for me

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another proof of the strength of the English championship.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea totally smashed Real in both games and the result could be very huge, but the big misses and the luck were not with Chelsea, but the final target was passed - a place into the Champions League final. Many people underestimated Chelsea before the first leg, but this team which is building now Tuchel knows how to play tactically perfectly against every team. I hope we will watch a fantastic final.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hit the finalists! Now I bet on the champion city.

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams play so well in semifinals but i think that manchester city Will be the champions this year

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support Chelsea in this English final, the founders of football have left everyone behind, and that will be over soon.

E

ErrolCartwright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year will be the Chelsea surprise

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
MACHESTER CHAMPS

Two games MC Vs CLELSEA in May

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

This final is very good, in the course of the course there were good matches and unexpected results. It was also possible to show the quality of many players who, playing as a team, can achieve better results than individually. about the final I would like Manchester United to win because I think they have tried harder to reach the final

regards

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

This final is very good, in the course of the course there were good matches and unexpected results. It was also possible to show the quality of many players who, playing as a team, can achieve better results than individually. about the final I would like Manchester United to win because I think they have tried harder to reach the final

regards
dear friend, I hasten to disappoint you, but Manchester United does not play in this final, but I also support them in the Europa League final.
regards:angel:

N

Nagulo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would risk everything for the chelsea champion because the game improved, it was already noticed with the last games that he had in the course of his games

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would risk everything for the chelsea champion because the game improved, it was already noticed with the last games that he had in the course of his games
I agree with you, 3.9 is a gift I think. Chelsea will win.:confused:

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chelsea is the Champions League champion ...

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I strongly believe Chelsea is gonna take it.

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City will the champion! Agüero in extra time!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the final, I can't even believe that time has passed so quickly. I'm glad to communicate with you friends. This game year was amazing, there were ups and downs. I love everyone, all the good guys.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As we say here in brazil, enjoy your moment before it ends, MCity and Chelsea are savoring what they dedicated themselves to in the Champions League to be savoring the final 180 minutes, and may the best win ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As we say here in Brazil, enjoy your moment before it ends, MCity and Chelsea are savoring what they dedicated themselves to in the Champions League to be savoring the final 180 minutes, and may the best win ...
I always thought that the match was running for 90 minutes, then you surprised me. Why comment at all, if not even in the subject.:confused::D

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ulgomkii, I posted about the game that put the two in the final, that's all, sorry.