UEFA Champions League 20/21

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday's match was interesting. First half for PSG, second for Man City.
But I'm not sure about getting to the Man City finals, because it's football and in the second match anything can be.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe PSG will beat Manchester City in the return leg and reach the final.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks that we could have 4 english teams in the finals with Man City,Chelsea,Man Utd and Arsenal all in good position after the first leg

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks that we could have 4 english teams in the finals with Man City,Chelsea,Man Utd and Arsenal all in good position after the first leg

Arsenal in good position hmm, I am not sure. They scored a really important goal, which almost save their chances to the revenge as in 2-0 almost the winner in the tie would be clear. I think here that Villareal are having more chances.

Chelsea chances are absolutely 50/50, yeah they are better now than Real in sport technically and physically form, but Real is the most successful team in CL and they will try everything to reach final it again.

Only United is 100% sure in their final, City despite the good result, PSG can overturn the tie without any doubt.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, City are a pretty strong team. However, it is not possible to go past the fact that Neymar, Mbape's team-mate, is very
It was an interesting match and I'm really looking forward to the next
I don't think City are going to be as driven until Psg score more goals. I'm sure it's going to be a very interesting match.

PSG vs City is really a weird match where anything can happen. I can't even try predicting the outcome. PSG could be as explosive as their Mbape in one of his good days, but the effectiveness of City throughout the 90 minutes could pay off.
In the other match, though Chelsea has shown a lot of improvement since the arrival of the German coach, I think my favorite of all times will get the best of them.
We will definitely enjoy 2 games of soccer at its best, but even better ones the following week when it will matter the most.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After each round the favorite changes, let's see if Manchester City will be the new champion.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that Manchester City and Real Madrid will meet in the final, and Manchester City will win this year!

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope everyone is enjoying the champions league and hope to see manchester united there next year to kick all your butts

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: manchester city is the champion of the champions league ....

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City are the champions of the league, The best

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game has just ended. As I said yesterday, Chelsea became totally a different team. They could've won the game had Werner been more realistic in front of the net. Benzema has been as excellent as always but Zidane's 3-5-2 is somewhat questionable despite the injuries.
I'm not adding anything about PSG and City for now, let's see what tomorrow will bring.
And next week, we'll have some real battles to enjoy.
Yes, after the game, I understood. Chelsea could take three points from the Spaniards at home. So you can win the Champions League. The return matches, you are right, it will be battles to the death.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is Man City's year, they've won the league already, so will put everything into the Champions League.
Specifically in this game, the townspeople were lucky. PSG deserved at least a draw.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be City - Real Madrid in the final

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Man city win all the next season , this is best team of the world.. i don't see second team who play that's great football

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Chelsea will beat today and we will watch the English Derby in the Final) By the way, I would like to see how Chelsea will raise the cup

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea surprised, but I think Manchester City will win

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beautiful game. There will be an English final. Very interesting.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea's outstanding game. Both finalists deservedly placed. I support Chelsea winning the trophy.