UEFA Champions League 20/21

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is waiting for an opponent in the final. Chelsea have no chance.

I love that kind of comments and that again now Chelsea is the last favorite to win the title as 2012, when everybody was laughing at Chelsea chances against Pep's Barca and Bayern home advantage in the final, hope for another same scenario this year.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool was my favorite but not being in the competition I would like Chelsea to take the title.

G

gio1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view, the almost favorite teams won because that is what was expected already in the semifinal round, the teams with high levels will be seen, I hope PSG will win because they performed well throughout the season

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love that kind of comments and that again now Chelsea is the last favorite to win the title as 2012, when everybody was laughing at Chelsea chances against Pep's Barca and Bayern home advantage in the final, hope for another same scenario this year.
Anything is possible, this is football. But there are very few chances

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people are hungry for the English final, but I think PSG disagree and they will reach the final.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: for me it is taken by manchester city, they have an excellent team and I think this year it's their turn ...

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am very sad about Bayern Munich not reaching the next round.

With Lewandowski the first game against Paris they would have had won. :(

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not a huge expert but Man. City may take it this time?

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Liverpool had scored in the first half and especially in the first minutes, it would have been a completely different situation and the game itself would have gone according to a different scenario))
And so, alas, I realized that after 0-0 in the second half, we will not see much chances and everything is clear.
So in the end, it remains.
It is a pity, there is no fire and emotions, yesterday the same Bayern fought and there was no intrigue))
And Porto scored such a goal, slammed so slammed the door at last)))) Chelsea-Real Madrid 30/70 Real Madrid will pass on experience.
City-PSG 60/40 City are stronger in the squad.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some super league will not interfere, as I understand it. Let's continue to discuss the semifinals.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only support Wellington Phoenix when comes to soccer / football ha . Rugby Union baby . Yeehaa

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At least they had good sense in giving a voice to fans, congratulations

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think u right bro. But last round Munchen deserve it to go trough.
Paris, in my opinion, is still lucky. With Manchester City, such a number will not work, you will have to try and play your best game.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least they had good sense in giving a voice to fans, congratulations
I am also glad. but there is another point of view, but this is not a discussion here, I will tell you in another thread.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tomorrow is the semifinal. share the predictions friends. We have been waiting for this for so long and so little activity on the thread, we are not shy to express our opinion.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting matches will be waiting for us!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
tomorrow is the semifinal. share the predictions friends. We have been waiting for this for so long and so little activity on the thread, we are not shy to express our opinion.

This ^ shows perfectly what is wrong in "The World's #1 poker community" ...
But then again guess cc non-poker (and specially sport) section and/or threads are probably never going to be as active as these in 2+2 - i'd imagine even World War III is more realistic than that therefore it's quite shame ...

Anyway as for the games then i wouldn't mind Real Madrid letting me down now specially as i placed them to win in first leg aswell as to qualify ...
As for second pair then i'd like to see hockey score in Oil Money Derby so hopefully they dont drew 0:0 lol ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in Real - Chelsea in the match there will be maximum of 2 goals - under 2,5.

But in the other first leg of semis I expect both teams to score and more goals to watch there.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
PSG vs City is really a weird match where anything can happen. I can't even try predicting the outcome. PSG could be as explosive as their Mbape in one of his good days, but the effectiveness of City throughout the 90 minutes could pay off.
In the other match, though Chelsea has shown a lot of improvement since the arrival of the German coach, I think my favorite of all times will get the best of them.
We will definitely enjoy 2 games of soccer at its best, but even better ones the following week when it will matter the most.

Last edited:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This ^ shows perfectly what is wrong in "The World's #1 poker community" ...
But then again guess cc non-poker (and specially sport) section and/or threads are probably never going to be as active as these in 2+2 - i'd imagine even World War III is more realistic than that therefore it's quite shame ...

Anyway as for the games then i wouldn't mind Real Madrid letting me down now specially as i placed them to win in first leg aswell as to qualify ...
As for second pair then i'd like to see hockey score in Oil Money Derby so hopefully they dont drew 0:0 lol ...
Real Madrid should definitely take points in the home game. He also charged them to win. I will share my opinion with you during the break.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG vs City is really a weird match where anything can happen. I can't even try predicting the outcome. PSG could be as explosive as their Mbape in one of his good days, but the effectiveness of City throughout the 90 minutes could pay off.
In the other match, though Chelsea has shown a lot of improvement since the arrival of the German coach, I think my favorite of all times will get the best of them.
We will definitely enjoy 2 games of soccer at its best, but even better ones the following week when it will matter the most.
in the first game I think PSG will definitely not lose, but anything can happen, you are right. I myself am a fan of PSG, but I think that Manchester City plays more practical.