UEFA Champions League 20/21

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haaland for dortmnd playing so well right now

Yes, it is incredible what he has accomplished to date. Strange that he has played under the radar for so long in austria by Red Bull Salzburg. Otherwise the top 5 would have bought him a long time ago.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
JUVENTUS is out. What do you think guys ? should PIRLO be fired ?

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to cheer for the neymar junior team that plays on psg, which is very well set up for this season.:D

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoyed the match of Juve vs FC Porto it was thrilling the whole match.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well well well, back in the days, if the striker would do a stunt on the goalie before taking the PK, if he scores he will get a yellow and PK is rataken, if he misses then it is over. We are back at play. Sevilla needed to sub Raki and Munir before 85min, I felt bad for Sevilla, they should ve at least going to ET.
I enjoyed Juve going down and out. Only watched the ET, but Porto played well, they deserved it.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after juventus follows, barcelona today, football is no longer what it once was

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to argue with you, especially since you, in my opinion, have already decided on your opponent. but I think that even Atalanta has a better chance of rectifying the situation and competing for a way out further. there are no prerequisites for a successful performance of Sevilla in Dortmund.
but in another match today there will be intrigue.. Porto may well present a sensation and leave Juventus without a Champions League.
Juventus took off, a sensation happened, but Sevilla just turned on late, there were chances.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Porto and Juventus gave us a wonderful match with extra time, the game was in the spirit of the playoffs and the level of the Champions League. and first and foremost, this is the merit of Porto, which is celebrating a significant success for itself. but still, I have a feeling that in the Champions League there are teams and pairs that are stronger than these.
Borussia passed Sevilla, and Holann seems to be a new star for which all the grandees of European football will now be hunting.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus lost. It's a shame about Pirlo, but I believe there will be victories. The match was interesting.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool and PSG in 1/4, which was clear from the first matches. although if Messi had converted the penalty at the end of the first half, Barcelona would have entered the second half in a better psychological state and the game could have become more intense. there will be more good matches next week.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
there will be more good matches next week.

I doubt that return legs in Man City and Bayern game will be intresting lol ...
We all know that everyone is going to watch Atlanta & Atletico matches since this duo atleast has legit chance to qualify since they 1:0 win to force ET and 2:1 to KO home team thanks to away goals :cool:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt that return legs in Man City and Bayern game will be intresting lol ...
We all know that everyone is going to watch Atlanta & Atletico matches since this duo atleast has legit chance to qualify since they 1:0 win to force ET and 2:1 to KO home team thanks to away goals :cool:

I meant the matches of Real-Atalanta and Chelsea-Athletico. in the first 4 pairs, only Porto and Juventus "needed" a second match.
I think that Atalanta will shake Real Madrid's nerves and even be able to surprise and beat them with the right score. Atlético also has chances, but it seems to me that it will be harder for them against Chelsea.

A

alfiejohns77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Champions League is starting soon. I invite my friends to communicate in this thread about this event. Who are your favorites? Will there be a sensation this year? and in general we share our impressions, discuss the matches.

1/4 Champions League without Ronaldo and Messi:confused: Guys, what do you think about it?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1/4 Champions League without Ronaldo and Messi:confused: Guys, what do you think about it?

And that time came. Their time has gone. Phenomenal footballers, but this is real life, it is time for new stars.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was so happy with the result of Porto before few days. The referee tried everything to qualify Juventus to the1/4 final - 135 minutes of play, second half - 5 minutes additional time, played until 98 minutes without anything suspicious during the stoppage time, 1st extra time - 2 minutes added on, 2nd extra time - 3 minutes added on, played until 126 minute. Awful, non-existing red card for Iranian Porto player. Cuadrado and Chiesa with yellow cards, then both of them made so brutal fouls, not a second yellow of course, Porto players shocked from the referee's decisions asked him for answer, the referee booked them for that.:D :D :D .

However, at the end everything fell into a place and Porto deserved they spot in the 1/4 finals.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real and PSG will play in the final

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League shaping up nicely with most of the heavyweights still contending. Juventus losing at around this stage in the competition has become somewhat normal. The smart money probably on Bayern Munchen or Man. City. Liverpool cannot be discounted even though currently on a terrible losing streak in their domestic league. This competition seems to favour those teams that have a history of success in it, which explains why teams like PSG and Man , despite very good teams and managers, often fall short. Dortmund came close while Klopp was still in charge, perhaps with Haaland they can take that final step up...?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is natural, as long as possible. They are not getting younger and young players have been breathing in their backs for a long time. You cannot stay at the top for so long, and Messi should have changed the club.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League shaping up nicely with most of the heavyweights still contending. Juventus losing at around this stage in the competition has become somewhat normal. The smart money probably on Bayern Munchen or Man. City. Liverpool cannot be discounted even though currently on a terrible losing streak in their domestic league. This competition seems to favour those teams that have a history of success in it, which explains why teams like PSG and Man , despite very good teams and managers, often fall short. Dortmund came close while Klopp was still in charge, perhaps with Haaland they can take that final step up...?
the winner will be all one. It seems to me that this year Paris will take the coveted trophy, but anything can happen again, I won’t be surprised if Porto is in the final.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its gonna be Fc Bayern who will win the Uefa Champions League

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Borussia Dortmund stands a chance of winning it because of Haaland and Sancho or is it a stretch to claim they might get this far?

Last edited:
topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its gonna be Fc Bayern who will win the Uefa Champions League

They are the favorites, this season we can claim there is a favorite, they are head and shoulders above everyone else. But you know, football is football, you never know.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks like the easiest trophy for Bayern Munich again.