Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorites
Bayer
PSG
MCity
Juventus
You have too many favorites, you have named almost all the strong ones. PSG surprised me myself, I hope they reach the final and not in the next round they will go to Bayern Munich.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus usually decides everything at home, and it is possible that the corrupt Italians could bet on their defeat, they have experience.:)
I hope that Juventus will be able to pass on:)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I bet on Atalanta. At the beginning, removal, half an hour left, but I no longer believe in a positive result.

positive result as of to advance to the next round ?!?

Curiously enough 7 of the 8 first legs ended with away team victory ...

Barcelona & Lazio lost 1:4 at home
Leipzig & M´ gladbach 0:2
Atletico & Atalanta 0:1
Sevilla 2:3

Therefore i wonder how many of these 7 teams can turn things around in return leg - if 2 can do it then it is already a miracle or positive surprise atleast ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Juventus will be able to pass on:)
I hope too, but Porto is a very strong and well-known team, they have nothing to lose, so I won't be surprised if Juventus fails to pass

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
positive result as of to advance to the next round ?!?

Curiously enough 7 of the 8 first legs ended with away team victory ...

Barcelona & Lazio lost 1:4 at home
Leipzig & M´ gladbach 0:2
Atletico & Atalanta 0:1
Sevilla 2:3

Therefore i wonder how many of these 7 teams can turn things around in return leg - if 2 can do it then it is already a miracle or positive surprise atleast ...
maybe we'll see a miracle, anything can happen in this tournament. let's see, I think there will be one or two sensations.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what kind of confrontations would you like to see? fantasize, share opinions, let's guys be more active. I would not want to see PSG against Bayern at the next stage.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope too, but Porto is a very strong and well-known team, they have nothing to lose, so I won't be surprised if Juventus fails to pass

Yes, Porto is clearly not an average player, but a representative of the elite - it will be difficult for Juventus.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Porto is clearly not an average player, but a representative of the elite - it will be difficult for Juventus.
you are right, everything can happen. It seems to me that everything will depend on this day, on the mood of the teams, the atmosphere in it, of course the home field factor gives advantages, but not in such an environment without fans. Even as Porto will adapt many factors, of course I would not want to there was a referee's mistake, as in the match with Atalanta. We will find out soon, we look forward to it.:icon_bigs

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think that the old senora will pass. I will bet on Juventus to win ...

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope that Manchester City wins NOTHING this year. then it would be a successful season.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought and thought, and the thought came to me that Sevilla could well win in Dortmund and they could get to the next round. Tomorrow we'll see everything, but I'm betting on them. I'm ready to make a bet with someone for a dollar in pokerstars.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow we'll see everything, but I'm betting on Sevilla. I'm ready to make a bet with someone for a dollar in pokerstars.

Me say then that Sevilla will fly crashing out :cool:

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I guess Haaland will shoot one or two goals...so it will be hard for Sevilla...

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern Munich (germany) will win the Champions League.
Bayern currently looks like a very strong club with a team game set up. The ambitious Hans-Dieter Flick, in his debut season as head coach, led FC Hollywood to victory in the Bundesliga, the German Cup and the Champions League. The Reds are a sight to behold, with ball control, quick passes and fast counter-attacks. You can't give space to this team in any case, otherwise you can pay a lot. In the off-season, Bayern left Rodriguez, Peresic, Coutinho and Alcantara: of these four, only the Spaniard Thiago often played in the base and was the core figure of the Flick squad. But even without these guys, the Munich squad looks unrealistically powerful, especially in attack, which after the arrival of Leroy Sane to the club shone with new colors. Definitely, such a "Bayern" is the main contender for "big-eared".

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
PSG has not yet classified .. Barca has come back several times

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich surely favourites, but many high quality teams remain that could take it, which is the beauty of this competition. When in the knockout stages, it is not always the best team that goes through, so there is much to look forward to, just in sheer quality of viewing of the teams still left on display.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought and thought, and the thought came to me that Sevilla could well win in Dortmund and they could get to the next round. Tomorrow we'll see everything, but I'm betting on them. I'm ready to make a bet with someone for a dollar in pokerstars.

I'm not going to argue with you, especially since you, in my opinion, have already decided on your opponent. but I think that even Atalanta has a better chance of rectifying the situation and competing for a way out further. there are no prerequisites for a successful performance of Sevilla in Dortmund.
but in another match today there will be intrigue.. Porto may well present a sensation and leave Juventus without a Champions League.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Компания; 5976059 said:
Бавария Мюнхен, безусловно, фаворит, но остается много высококлассных команд, способных выдержать это, и в этом прелесть этого соревнования. На стадии плей-офф не всегда проходит лучшая команда, поэтому есть чего ожидать, просто по качеству просмотра команд, которые все еще на виду.

Absolutly aggree. Bavaria the Best.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this season is Man. City time to win. If they dont win this season they will never win this trophy. Just my opinian. Im big Liverpool fan but this year is Man. City TIME.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Man. City time in my opinien. Im Liverpool fan but looks like Germany teams and City will fight for this trophy this season.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
haaland for dortmnd playing so well right now