UEFA Champions League 20/21

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo fell so beautifully in the final minute in a match against Porto. The theatrical production almost worked. It's a good thing the referee doesn't like to watch movies.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the playoffs, everything is decided in the second match. Juventus will go further.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not really know, who still follow nowadays football, I still check results time by time, but in the last 1 decade it became really disgusting. It is 90% about business and money. There are no real characters, as the result overwrites everything, even the 'results' do not come in most of the clubs case. The players, managers go around club by club for unbelievable huge money + the agents earning also huge money, and it is not even connected to the football a bit. They earn it because with who they had good parties and dealt who, how much will get in the pocket if they make a transfer. They just make up the 'players' for the mainstream ads market, to be easier to sell them for the companies and general public. Became really disgusting, especially in the last decade.

Avoid professional sports!!!! Especially the main ones!! It is a huge scam!!! Go and play it for hobby and fun!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Porto is the only club that won at home, but the chances are not very big, but they are))).
Haaland has made a claim to become the top scorer in this Champions League. unless of course Mbape stops shooting at 3.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He would like Juventus to win this season of the champions league.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This Porto victory over Juventus surprised me. Despite Juventus not being in a great moment and the game being in Portugal, I expected at least a draw from the Italian team.
They applied high pressure and shadowing the line of defence, De Ligt and Chiellini preventing them from building up their attacks, ending in negative possession, with 86% pass accuracy they managed to make two deadly mistakes that were exploited beautifully by Porto.
Porto managed to congest the center and squeeze the ball out, they were very compact while Juve was pressing with 3-2-5 Porto suqueezed them with its 4-4-2 block so the distance between the line was barely 30 meters.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona was outmatched.
PSG was missing two great additions to there team and played wonderful.

This really brings barcelona into dis-pear. Even the bookmakers were convinced barcelona would do well.

This match was a real surprise for me.

The reason PSG played so well is because Neymar wasnt playing. Mbappe played better as a left winger exploiting Dest lack of pace and defending skills.
Barca was outplayed tactically, there was no one to finish the crosses at the box. the only striker was on the bench and entered the game at 85th min.
Dembele was a disaster as a left winger, he always left space behind him for Kurzawa that was exploited beautifully. Most PSG attacks came from Barca's right side, which back at the time when Raki and Semedo/ Roberto were in the line-up, Raki would go to cover it while messi would be the link between em and Suarez. The line wouldnt drop that deep to 25 meters from the box, but higher.
Barca started defending with a hiogh line at the beggining and ended up droping it to compensate for the pace of Kurzawa, Mbappe, Verati and Florenzi.
Barca is having its worse season without decent defenders and backs and wingers. Rakitic/ Vidal/ Arturo/ Semedo / S.Roberto whos injured.
Koeman without a doubt is the worst manager of Barca, I didnt believe I could say this but at least with Valverde you knew there would be a sub at the 60 min.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG and Porto brought me some good money. How successful are you in betting?

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be very happy seeing PSG lifting the trophe

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
PSG and Porto brought me some good money. How successful are you in betting?

Succesful enough so i can afford to lose like bets with triple digits lol ..
Although even in these unfortunate moments there have been (more than) enough situations which put you to question team X (in)capablity to collect one extra item in closing stages ... :rolleyes:

Also sometimes it's probably ok to lose like few-hundred (or few thousand) just to see how bookie is going to react ... ;)

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus just played their match against Porto abominably.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Succesful enough so i can afford to lose like bets with triple digits lol ..
Although even in these unfortunate moments there have been (more than) enough situations which put you to question team X (in)capablity to collect one extra item in closing stages ... :rolleyes:

Also sometimes it's probably ok to lose like few-hundred (or few thousand) just to see how bookie is going to react ... ;)
I don’t know how you play, but for me there is nothing better to choose the coefficient 3,4,5,6,7 and watch how they come to victory. I will put a thousand on a three or four and then you can get good at winning, but if I choose 1.6 as many people like to do, I will surely lose, so I rarely but accurately bet, and it seems to me that sometimes bookmakers deliberately overestimate the odds so that people are afraid to take risks.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus just played their match against Porto abominably.
do not worry, at home everything will be decided. It is safe to bet on Juventus in the second leg, even a Porto bus won't save you. But on the road, I was almost one hundred percent confident in the defeat of Juventus.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not worry, at home everything will be decided. It is safe to bet on Juventus in the second leg, even a Porto bus won't save you. But on the road, I was almost one hundred percent confident in the defeat of Juventus.
To be honest, I am not so much upset with the result as with the quality of the game.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is a very unpredictable match between Aletico and Chelsea,, a game with three results . I read a little on the net, people were divided into three groups in their forecasts. we can say for sure that the chances have leveled out compared to the moment of the draw. my preference is on the side of Chelsea.
I hope Lazio will fight against Bayern and will not sit out in defense

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hope Lazio will fight against Bayern and will not sit out in defense

At HT: Lazio - Bayern 0:3 so yeah ... Hopefully Bayern stops playing now lol.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico Madrid 0-1 Chelsea . How do you like Olivier Giroud's goal ?! super! I watched the game live and was sure that there was no goal, the referee made the decision correctly. but then VAR sorted it out correctly and showed the desired repetition of the moment. This is where VAR is showing its usefulness in football.
In the second match, Bayern easily solved the problem.

Last edited:
J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i thought this Game would be 1-1 so bad

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea show their last games of good football. Beating Atlético was no easy task. Bravo!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico and Chelsea played expected tactical match without many goals and this match would finished 0-0, if it wasn't the Giroud fabulous bicycle kick. It was pretty known that in this tie, the winner will be decided with some individual geniuses or some individual mistakes. For now it is 1-0 for Chelsea, now the revenge will be very dramatical as Atletico must score to qualify and will put Chelsea not so good defense on pressure. I don't know why they did not do that yesterday, if they did it, I think they would have won, but they don't want to attack and wanted 0-0 and they totally deserved that goal from Giroud and that loss.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea and Atletico may also play 0:1 in the second game. And we will see extra time, and maybe a penalty.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
my favorites
Bayer
PSG
MCity
Juventus

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on Atalanta. At the beginning, removal, half an hour left, but I no longer believe in a positive result.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I am not so much upset with the result as with the quality of the game.
Juventus usually decides everything at home, and it is possible that the corrupt Italians could bet on their defeat, they have experience.:)