M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
2 months of waiting for the most interesting events in football. How long it is!

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why such an underestimation of Real, a very experienced team that wins even when no one believes in it. Doubt Atalanta this year in the playoffs.
Barcelona - PSG, Athletic - Chelsea, Sevilla - Borussia in these pairs, a lot will depend on what state the teams are in for these matches.
on the rest I agree, they are clearly stronger.

I am not underestimating. It's just my guess.
I think it will be a very balanced match, but due to the style of play of the teams, I bet on Atalanta.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus - Porto. One of the simplest opponents, but considering the past performances, first Ajax, then Lyon, I won't be surprised at anything.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps you `re right. But I still think that Barcelona will not just give in and the fight in this pair will not be weak.
I also hope that by February they will get in shape, but if they also play, then there will be no struggle.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet that 3 teams will get to the semifinals - Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and of course Liverpool. You cannot write off other giants from the accounts, but still they often stopped overboard in the 1/2 finals. Time will tell as they say, we will observe:rolleyes:

M

Marvl56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I think FC Chelsea have Good Chances this year.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I think FC Chelsea have Good Chances this year.

I will be the happiest person if this can be true, but the team is too far from doing something special in the Champions league and to get through the final stages of the tournament.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see how any team can beat Bayern or Liverpool, 2 of the most devastating offenses.
You can be leading against them like 2-0 and you are not on the safe side

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont see how any team can beat Bayern or Liverpool, 2 of the most devastating offenses.
You can be leading against them like 2-0 and you are not on the safe side
How to beat Liverpool? Southampton recently demonstrated this. There is nothing invincible, remember, everything crushing can end in any game, and the Champions League is a completely different motivation, and Leipzig youth can prove it in February.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
share your opinions, the matches will start very soon. Which of the teams has gotten the best form, and who has nothing to catch in this playoffs?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see that everyone has lost interest in the topic. Give friends more active, soon matches I would like to know who has what thoughts.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is still too early to discuss. but it can be seen that Barcelona has gotten a little better and PSG is no longer the favorite (although I don't remember which of them was the favorite after the draw).
perhaps Chelsea will add with a new coach and there will be intrigue against Atlético.
now Sevilla looks better than Borussia when you look at their championships.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Monachium winn all the next sezon, this is best team off world.. i dont see second team who play thats grat football

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is still too early to discuss. but it can be seen that Barcelona has gotten a little better and PSG is no longer the favorite (although I don't remember which of them was the favorite after the draw).
perhaps Chelsea will add with a new coach and there will be intrigue against Atlético.
now Sevilla looks better than Borussia when you look at their championships.
yes you are right, everything can change and the teams are just gaining their optimal shape. one can say for sure it will be interesting.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Monachium winn all the next sezon, this is best team off world.. i dont see second team who play thats

not everything is so unambiguous, I do not see them as the owner of the cup of cups. We will see soon, perhaps there will still be intrigue.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I see that everyone has lost interest in the topic. Give friends more active, soon matches I would like to know who has what thoughts.

I should rather wait until the same week when these games are about to start in 2 weeks time cause right now there are more than enough things uncertain ...

For example in EL Benfica-Arsenal - seems to be this way that this game is not going to be played in portugal (and/or England either) - there are rumors about they cut this to just single leg match in neutral venue although allegedly Arsenal wouldnt mind to play both games in neutral pitch ...

And in Champions League if i saw correctly then elite top teams are 10-day quarantine free when heading to UK but for whatever reason it is not that way in germany so who knows what happens to Man City game there but Leipzig-Liverpool is earlier so ... Heard like Liverpool is against of playing first leg at home so who knows maybe they end up in Denmark ...

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bookmakers have bayern munich as favourites followed by man city and liverpool its hard to go again'st bayern top of the german league and lewandowski is on fire this season, I also would not write off the other two german teams dortmund and rb leipzig cant see man city even getting to the final liverpool also in with a chance, some great games in the last 16 to look forward to..

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should rather wait until the same week when these games are about to start in 2 weeks time cause right now there are more than enough things uncertain ...

For example in EL Benfica-Arsenal - seems to be this way that this game is not going to be played in Portugal (and/or England either) - there are rumors about they cut this to just single leg match in neutral venue although allegedly Arsenal wouldnt mind to play both games in neutral pitch ...

And in Champions League if i saw correctly then elite top teams are 10-day quarantine free when heading to UK but for whatever reason it is not that way in Germany so who knows what happens to Man City game there but Leipzig-Liverpool is earlier so ... Heard like Liverpool is against of playing first leg at home so who knows maybe they end up in Denmark ...
yes, difficult times, you will not take everything into account, the pandemic makes its own correctives. soon we will find out everything

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for some reason I think that Atalanta will go on, I have no doubts even in PSG, and then the intrigue for me.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for some reason I think that Atalanta will go on, I have no doubts even in PSG, and then the intrigue for me.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Chelsea will be much harder to beat now with Tuchel.
If this is enough to beat a very strong Athletico I'm not so sure.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
yes, difficult times, you will not take everything into account, the pandemic makes its own correctives. soon we will find out everything

As of right now ...

Leipzig vs Liverpool - 16 february - Budapest
Liverpool vs Leipzig - 10 march - undecided

M'Gladbach vs City - 24 february - Budapest
City vs M'Gladbach - 16 march - Manchester ?!?

Atletico vs Chelsea - 23 february - Bucharest
Chelsea vs Atletico - 17 march - London ?!?

Sociedad vs United - 18 february - Turin
United vs Sociedad - 25 february - Manchester ?!?

Benfica vs Arsenal - 18 february - Rome
Arsenal vs Benfica - 25 february - Athens

Wolfsberger vs Tottenham - 18 february - Budapest
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger - 25 february - London ?!?

And that is just from english point of view ...

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess Bayern will win the Champions League this season. Barcelona is too instable and Madrid isnt that good this year. Maybe PSG or Juventus have a chance as well.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Ajax will take the Europe League. They deserve it to win a cup.