UEFA Champions League 20/21

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, the team I am for does not play in this tour.
But since Im with Russia, I supported the teams from my country, and alas, a complete performance (

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund and Erling Braut Håland are they suprise. I stick with ManU and hope they will win, even if the team is not 100% in my opinion. But Håland, wao, Dortmund have the next superstar here (can be compared to Mbappe, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo and co )

Radi

Radi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is my favourite and they play verry well in their latest games!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's time to create your own league as a khl, maybe it will turn out to be champions there. Football is gone for a long time - It's just a business or a hobby.
he left in the nineties, when everything was decided only by money, now with the help of his talent you can break through, and there are much more football schools. In the near future, I'm sure everything will work out for us

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/sports-60/they-making-sports-bets-pokerstars-474368/

I just made a thread in case you want to read it with info on your latest results Lazio vs bruges = lazio Chelsea vs krasnodar = chelsea Man united vs rp Leipzig = man Juventus vs barsa = juventus could win if they play at home

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 5 matchdays business as usual. The strong teams are already further along except for Real. Paris needs a draw against Basaksehir.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 5 matchdays business as usual. The strong teams are already further along except for Real. Paris needs a draw against Basaksehir.

for real madrid I don't think it will be a problem to win tonight, they still had quite a few wrong steps, but I think he will win by a big difference

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps the main match today is Leipzig against Manchester United. both teams are competitive for the playoffs, but only one club will advance to the next stage, still I can't believe that PSG will stumble.
also Lazio against Brugge, but Brugge's victory would be a sensation.
Dynamo vs Ferencvares fight for the Europa League.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trust Leipzig to shake himself and take the obstacle and win. It will be difficult against United but not impossible for Leipzig.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I'm rooting for Juventus, in Messi's company, obviously, not everything is in order, I think the Italians will take advantage of this, and the coefficient is not bad 3.33. I hope Zenith will loudly slam the door, although what if there is anything to be proud of, Dortmund came without a leader

S

sharky132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well they are the champions for a reason I'm sure that they will stay that way unless somebody comes to challenge them and when does better and proceed to win

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leipzig has coped, the team is progressing and it seems to become the third team from germany to compete permanently in the Champions League.
today there are many decisive matches for the teams, it is especially interesting how Group B will end.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like from yesterdays matches, the most interesting was in Paris between PSG - Istanbul, will be excited to see the continuation today.

I

isportsec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid is Real Madrid.

They managed to advance as the 1st place in their group.

Very impressive.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is more depressing, being a Manchester United or Internazionale fan?

One failure after another. They invest a lot of money and ultimately the destination is always the same.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is Real Madrid.

They managed to advance as the 1st place in their group.

Very impressive.

Group B was insane , every team lost two times, everything was weird in this group specially shaktar

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2020/21 round of 16 confirmed!
Eo091zWXUAMKsue

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern against Barcelona would be a nice draw for the next round and and a nice revenge opportunity for the 8:2 last season.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I am a fan of Atalanta, because Russian clubs in Europe are simply disgraced. I won two good express trains, it is a pity that the break will be so long.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I am a fan of Atalanta, because Russian clubs in Europe are simply disgraced. I won two good express trains, it is a pity that the break will be so long.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really happy for the achievement of Borrussia Monchengladbach. They totally deserved to qualify for the next round during the 6 matches they played. Unfortunately Shaktar did not make it to the 1/8finals, although the fact they deserve to be the second team to qualify with Gladbach, but Europa League is a good opportunity for them as well.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing special happened, teams from the top championships made it to the Champions League playoffs, one club from france, Porto joined them.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Man i bet on Porto , then I read some rviewsof the match . I cash out Porto to win , alsoI put Olmpiacus only rsult and decide to built some bets . Silly , only because the hgve 6.5 odds to Porto , I know Olympiacus , man , I hate reviews now ....

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always support Arsenal, but as in recent years this is just a dream, I hope smaller teams have their turn x)

Go Atalanta!!!