UEFA Champions League 20/21

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea, Seville, Barcelona, Juventus, Borussia, Lazio (I do not believe that something will happen not in their favor) have already reached the playoff. Group H leaves intrigue. but many assumed that the struggle between the three teams would be stubborn.
today there will be more games where playoff teams will be determined. Group B leaves intrigue.

Mmm about Lazio, pretty tough match against Dortmund next round, if they loose and Brugge wins against Zenit - there will be a direct match for qualification between Brugge and Lazio for the next round. Job not done for them in this group, 2 tough matches, but hope they can reach the next round.

In the last group, hope PSG beat United and Leipzig Istanbul in the next round and the drama to be on maximum level before the last game week with all three teams with 9 points.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona and Juventus have secured short-term playoffs. The Spanish team after four rounds has 12 points to its credit and takes the first place in the group, Juventus takes the second line with 9 points. Dynamo and Ferencvaros have one point each and have lost their chances to fight for the Champions League playoffs. In the next round, Dynamo will play against Juventus at a party, Barcelona will go away with Ferenváros. The matches will take place on December 2

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
. Dynamo and Ferencvaros have one point each and have lost their chances to fight for the Champions League playoffs.

Have lost.:D Everybody knew that when the draw was held in the beginning of October, that these two clubs have exactly 0% chance to qualify for the next round in group with Juventus and Barcelona. They had never had chance to qualify to loose something in that group. The only chance for both teams is the 3rd place and will se who is gonna grab it in the next weeks.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lokomotiv needs to defeat Salzburg, then they retain their chances to play in European competitions in the spring, the guys play well with the desire to win and enter the field, which cannot be said about the other Russian clubs. I still root for Atalanta this season.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I apologize, I was sick, I slept for three days, Lokomotiv has already lost to Salzburg, Russia's last hope was lost. I'm all rooting for Atalanta.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The league finally started, let's hope we can win some bets and add more in the pot

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Group B, with all the teams with chances of qualifying, the last round of this group will be exciting. Good game happening now between Manchester and PSG, the situation of PSG can be complicated in the group.

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will be an interesting last leg in the groups, Im rooting for Barcelona or Chelsea to win the title this year

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Group H seems to be the most intriguing on the last round right now: United must not lose in Leipzig to get through (or hope that Istanbul will beat PSG).

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, congratulations to Juventus on qualifying from the group. I wish to beat Barcelona in the final round

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Group F : Well done to Bruges for the win and they can even qualify for the next round with a win in the last match (Lazio away). It's gonna be difficult but you never know !

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax Ajax Ajax. Young team, good players, hard to beat

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I apologize, I was sick, I slept for three days, Lokomotiv has already lost to Salzburg, Russia's last hope was lost. I'm all rooting for Atalanta.
the fact is that all the RPL hopes are to get into the playoffs of the Europa League. therefore the last hope is Krasnodar and they justified themselves, made us happy with something. )))

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Group H seems to be the most intriguing on the last round right now: United must not lose in Leipzig to get through (or hope that Istanbul will beat PSG).

Groups A & B should be intriguing aswell since both Madrid clubs may easily drop to the mighty Europa League lol ...

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be a very dramatic and looking forward to the last game week of the Champions league. 3 matches in a direct eliminations - Leipzig - United, Lazio - Brugge, Salzburg - Atletico Madrid. Especially the first one and the third one - here the drama will be very huge. And last, but not at least - the drama in the group with the last two matches - Real - Gladbach, Inter - Shakthar Donetsk so unpredictable group, will be wonderful if the standings reamins after is it now and Gladbach and Donetsk to qualify, but the chance is very small, unfortunatelly.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inter still have the chance to qualify ;)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
nice to see some of the newer amd less well known teams getting

positive results ! with the many games in a compressed season , injuries , and positive covid results , its very hard to say which teams are actually the best . i expect more upsets too !

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fact is that all the RPL hopes are to get into the playoffs of the Europa League. therefore the last hope is Krasnodar and they justified themselves, made us happy with something. )))
Of course, not a league championship spring, but at least something. If at the beginning of autumn they told me that Krasnodar is the only one from Russia, I would not believe it will play in the spring. Now I understand that the RPL is at a very low level and is not even included in the top ten European Championships.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course, not a league championship spring, but at least something. If at the beginning of autumn they told me that Krasnodar is the only one from Russia, I would not believe it will play in the spring. Now I understand that the RPL is at a very low level and is not even included in the top ten European Championships.

It's time to create your own league as a khl, maybe it will turn out to be champions there. Football is gone for a long time - It's just a business or a hobby.

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Juventus will be the Champions League champion this year, they deserve it.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus is not playing good though, they might not get through the first round. Bayern and Liverpool (if they buy Upamecano) are the favorites.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter still have the chance to qualify ;)

Yes and it is real chance, despite the fact that after 4 matches they had 2 points and we all know that how tough is to qualify with 2 points only after 4 matches played, but the circumstances in the group are on their side and they have now a good opportunity and will beat Shaktar, but in the other match Real must win, too to qualify with them.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern Munich will win again :$

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's time to create your own league as a khl, maybe it will turn out to be champions there. Football is gone for a long time - It's just a business or a hobby.
let me disagree with you, in my opinion this is a utopia. for a long time, the top teams in Europe (G17 or G19) have wanted to create their own football league, which will lead to the loss of the Champions League! (the best club tournament). therefore, the "small" championships are not allowed to unite. only with the loss of places in European competitions, i.e. if the championships of the netherlands and Belgium unite, then they will have common places in European cups, i.e. Ajax or Brugge would not be able to play in the Champions League now.