Bayern Munich is still so strong .

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have a break until November 25. We are enjoying the matches of the national teams these days. Sharing forecasts for the upcoming games.

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support two clubs from my country this season. Dynamo Kiev and Shakhtar Donetsk.I wish them good luck

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support two clubs from my country this season. Dynamo Kiev and Shakhtar Donetsk.I wish them good luck
Shakhtar Donetsk started well, they have a crazy attack, if only they played flawlessly in defense, I hope they will be able to make it out of the group.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League start soon, I'm looking forward to it.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Round 4 of the Champions League is coming and will see if some of the teams will clinch their place into the 1/8 finals after 4 games played only. A denouement will be in most of the groups. Wednesdays matches are pretty more interesting than Tuesdays, I am looking forward to see what will happen in the group of Real Madrid and Inter and which of both teams will be on the 4th place after 4 played games. I am looking forward to see if PSG will beat Leipzig and this group will be unpredictable until the last game week if that happens.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Champions League is starting soon. I invite my friends to communicate in this thread about this event. Who are your favorites? Will there be a sensation this year? and in general we share our impressions, discuss the matches.

Barcelona is my team and always will , but i dont see Barca as favorites going in this UCL season , would be an achievement if we make it to quaters or semis with how we have been playing lately .. and not expecting much of the january transfer window !
that said , doesnt change the fact that im gonna cheer barca and hope we go all the way like every other season !

as for favorite this season i think Bayern will take it down once again back to back , or maybe an underdog will lift the champions this year !

Visca Barca !!

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Gary Lineker said football is a simple game and at the end the Germans always win.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is watching the Champions League today? Which match will you choose? In the fourth round of the Champions League group stage, Manchester United will host Istanbul, Barcelona will play Dynamo Kiev away, Juventus will test Ferencvaros' strength, and PSG will face RB Leipzig

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football without spectators, and any sport without microbes, is like food without salt.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is watching the Champions League today? Which match will you choose? In the fourth round of the Champions League group stage, Manchester United will host Istanbul, Barcelona will play Dynamo Kiev away, Juventus will test Ferencvaros' strength, and PSG will face RB Leipzig

Rennes - Chelsea from the early matches and there is only one interesting at the evening - PSG against Leipzig. Last chance for PSG to stay in the competition, if the loose they will be out from the champions league on 95%, draw is not a good result,too and win will make the group very very interesting.

From Chelsea I am expecting more different squad today. Rest I think will be made for Werner, Chilwell, James, Kante/Kovacic, Hope a chance will receive Giroud at the front of the attatck, Havertz will return after not playing in the last 3 matches due to COVID-19. Hudson-Odoi may start on the wing. Chances for Azpi and Alosno/Emerson to get some minutes. If something is not good, Werner will get into the pitch in the second half.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I choose Cardchat tournament in favor of all these matches ?!?
But then again i probably try to follow whatever games i bet on lol ...

kurttwin

kurttwin

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loom farward to watch Bayern tomorrow

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big game tomorrow between Real Madrid and Internazionale, a very disputed group, with the four teams with chances to advance to the round of 16. I find it very difficult to make predictions, but the team that loses tomorrow's game will get into a very complicated situation in the group.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight Juventus Ferencváros TC. Ferencváros has no chance, but I do support them

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Krasnodar is playing a draw, five minutes remain, I won't be surprised if they lose, I don't expect anything from them, Zenit St. Petersburg will play next. I only hope for Lokomotiv tomorrow they are at least nice to watch.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so they should. There is nothing to dishonor and they have nothing to do with such a game even in the Europa League.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be hard to Bayern Munich this season

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best choice for today--

Inter to beat Madrid.
Liverpool to beat Atalanta.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not possible to look at Russian clubs in this Champions League. This once again shows the gap between the Russian championship and other championships. Also, by the way, concerns the national team.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea, Seville, Barcelona, Juventus, Borussia, Lazio (I do not believe that something will happen not in their favor) have already reached the playoff. Group H leaves intrigue. but many assumed that the struggle between the three teams would be stubborn.
today there will be more games where playoff teams will be determined. Group B leaves intrigue.