UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate all the Ukrainian fans on the victory over the grand. Russia has two draws, which is also a good result. look further the evening is not over yet.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Who watched FC Bayern vs Atletico?

Who watched FC Bayern vs Atletico? So fantastic, these four goals... Coman, Kimmich & Tolisso ...men of the match

FC Bayern played as still being in the finals, I was surprised as I thought the team would be tired of winning.

What do you expect this year from Bayern Munich?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never thought that one day in my life I would see Dentinho in a UEFA Champions League match shining against Real Madrid. :D:D:D:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So what we saw in week 1 ...

* Just one 0:0 draw (so hopefully there aint too many :sleep: games in upcoming weeks) ...
* Madrid teams undeperfoming (but neither of them should have no issues to finish in top 2)
* Atalanta continues their freescoring form and J. Ilicic has fixed his personal issues (i hope)
* No one still cares about City group since they have no problems finishing in top 2 there ...
* Salzburg is still the only team out of 32 who has 100% record in league but 2:2 draw at home vs Lokomotiv is probably good news for russians assuming these 2 dont take any points from Atletico and Bayern ...
* Group E is the only one where all 4 teams sit level on points and have identical goal difference. But then again this changes in next wednesday when Krasnodar hosts Chelsea and Rennes visits Sevilla ...

L

lejaybird

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am always looking for good Champions league conversation. My club is Chelsey. My favorite footballer is a young Wayne Rooney.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea drew... I wonder if they'll ever return to the glory days

F

frommelk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona one love.
Even with the latest Champions League results

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy first game for barca...but still not looking threatening enough for title contestants

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe in Russian teams, it's too early to discard our clubs, Lokomotiv and Krasnodar are still competing for points, the first games showed that the guys have room to grow and they are gaining shape. The skeptics will see everything in the next round.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid was bad, but they still will be top 1-2 in group

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe in Russian teams, it's too early to discard our clubs, Lokomotiv and Krasnodar are still competing for points, the first games showed that the guys have room to grow and they are gaining shape. The skeptics will see everything in the next round.

I am rooting for Russian football teams, despite the traditional results. and I'll watch and worry again.
but I am, in your words, a skeptic. in this round, our rivals: Bayern, Chelsea and Borussia. if at least anyone from the RPL takes a draw, it will be a great success.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quite a bit before the start of the matches. I think today Ajax, Real Madrid and Porto will win, I am almost sure of these outcomes.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am rooting for Russian football teams, despite the traditional results. and I'll watch and worry again.
but I am, in your words, a skeptic. in this round, our rivals: Bayern, Chelsea and Borussia. if at least anyone from the RPL takes a draw, it will be a great success.
you have to believe your friend, it's impossible to constantly fly past the tournament, everything will work out. we start watching the match, we need a draw with Bayern, and Krasnodar is able to beat such a Chelsea.

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
win real madrid - bayer- manchester city
inter can get him to make a good game the shaktar a possible draw

EverySunday

EverySunday

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win Bayern
Shaktar draw
Win Manchester city

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This first phase, I saw many teams with a low level, I hope they improve in the future so that they find more competitiveness

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the match begins. we all have a little more faith, as long as we are united we are invincible. Russians forward

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I believe some bookie was even smart enough to come out with market "all russian teams win their match in CL gameweek 2 " @1500 - no wonder then what happened to that lol :cool:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BART777 you were right friend. Russia does not know how to play football, they are like wooden, if Lokomotiv fought to the last, then Krasnodar, having personnel problems, surrendered the game without a fight. very sorry for our football

girts87

girts87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BART777 you were right friend. Russia does not know how to play football, they are like wooden, if Lokomotiv fought to the last, then Krasnodar, having personnel problems, surrendered the game without a fight. very sorry for our football

how can you say that ? Russian teams are great ! Only problem is long winter, you need many , many indoor fields all around Russia ! But russian players and teams are awesome !

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So what we saw in gameweek 2 :hmmmm2:
* Another goalless draw :sleep:
* Nobody still cares about Man City (and/or their group) :bebored:
* Madrid clubs still have leaky defense although now they got first points ...
* 4 teams came from behind to win/draw and 3 of them did that despite being 0:2 down :congrats:
* Salzburg, Inter, Ajax need to start taking atleast 3p in their upcoming double-matchdays if they want to boost their last 16 chances. Still Bayern and Real are probably tougher opponents than these midgets from Denmark :dontknow:
* Technically Donetsk is already one win away from securing place in next round - and that despite being in the group with 3 teams from top 5 leagues :cool: