UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And still Zenit has better chances than them ...
this pandemic did not benefit our football, I am sick of purely triatism, I understand that the form of Russian teams is not the best and we are lagging behind in Europe. Anything can happen, at least I have someone to root for. Krasnodar has the best academy in Russia and I hope that young people will prove themselves and they have the best goalkeeper and a lot of players from the junior roster of Russia.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is a great joy because I can finally bet on my favorite teams, what nerves I hope my team wins

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will support to Manchester City....Guardiola deserves....

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that the lot is such that there is not a single "death group." perhaps Group H, may surprise, and Leipzig will reach the next round, and someone PSG or MU will be third.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 25 years, Ferencváros is in the Champions League again. Juventus and Barcelona will come to Budapest. :) :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
After 25 years, Ferencváros is in the Champions League again. Juventus and Barcelona will come to Budapest. :) :rolleyes:

And you still have no plans to go see them right ...
At home against Juve 4th november and vs Barca 2nd december ...
Fixture list is out now finally ...

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Both Ukrainian clubs got very strong interesting opponents. Their groups B and G look exciting.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And you still have no plans to go see them right ...
At home against Juve 4th november and vs Barca 2nd december ...
Fixture list is out now finally ...

I cant belive that when these top teams come here finally, there is this covid s***....extremely annoying. :mad:
As far as I know the match will be in a smaller groupama stadium (comparing to Puskás Stadium with 70000 place). Groupama has 25000 places and about 6000-8000 tickets will be available mainly for hungarians.
Since the virus is still out and the situation is much worse here than few moths before (my colleague sitting next to me got infected with the virus, I was tested negative), I think I wont risk it. Tho I know it can be the last chance to see Messi and Ronaldo playing live.

On the other hand I'm very happy to see a hungarian team against these top teams. :)Ferencváros isnt a weak team. Ferencváros defeated Celtic and Zagreb and Molde before. The first 2 are strong teams.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait till i can watch champions league

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I cant belive that when these top teams come here finally, there is this covid s***....extremely annoying. :mad:
As far as I know the match will be in a smaller groupama stadium (comparing to Puskás Stadium with 70000 place). Groupama has 25000 places and about 6000-8000 tickets will be available mainly for hungarians.
Since the virus is still out and the situation is much worse here than few moths before (my colleague sitting next to me got infected with the virus, I was tested negative), I think I wont risk it. Tho I know it can be the last chance to see Messi and Ronaldo playing live.

So was this supercup like 10 days ago yet another corona hotspot or what ...
At home in front of tv is no doubt the safest place to watch anything am i right
I wonder then was the last time you actually watched any football game (club or country) live from stadium - for example i have watched live like 5+ games since may but then i must be not afraid haha (although i have certain reasons to NOT visit any of our 3 NT homegames this month but i dont miss them because of that virus)
Also wasnt portugal supposed to visit Budapest during EURO2020 groupgames (although i have heard that UEFA may consider ditch 12 city plan and go for 1-2 city instead lol ... )

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What do you think of Bayern Munich? will they reach the semi final as their squad is very small this season`?

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football

Bayern Munich and PSG will be my favorites in the UEFA Champions League 20/21:playingba

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice if Feronsvaros would be in the same group with Dynamo Kiev. Good opposition Rebrov vs Dynamo Kiev
Rebrov says He very happy that Ferencvaros and Dynamo Kiev same group.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So was this supercup like 10 days ago yet another corona hotspot or what ...
At home in front of tv is no doubt the safest place to watch anything am i right
I wonder then was the last time you actually watched any football game (club or country) live from stadium - for example i have watched live like 5+ games since may but then i must be not afraid haha (although i have certain reasons to NOT visit any of our 3 NT homegames this month but i dont miss them because of that virus)
Also wasnt Portugal supposed to visit Budapest during EURO2020 groupgames (although i have heard that UEFA may consider ditch 12 city plan and go for 1-2 city instead lol ... )

I'm not afraid of covid but I dont want to get infected. Moreover I dont want to infect my parents who are 80+ and sometimes come to visit me from a safe little town far away from the capital.
Yeah you are right I usually dont go watching football matches live since the football here (in Hungary) has been very weak for decades. I only like the matches of our national team and matches like this when top teams with soccer-stars come here to play.
I prefer concerts. ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm not afraid of covid but I dont want to get infected. Moreover I dont want to infect my parents who are 80+ and sometimes come to visit me from a safe little town far away from the capital.
Yeah you are right I usually dont go watching football matches live since the football here (in Hungary) has been very weak for decades. I only like the matches of our national team when top teams with soccer-stars come here to play.
I prefer concerts. ;)

Yeah like typical concert would be more safe than some football match where health requirements are probably much harder :rock:
Your football very weak .. What about ours then and i still watch it lol
Also i still think people like you who would rather go to see opponent players should stay miles away from stadion :bebored:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah like typical concert would be more safe than some football match where health requirements are probably much harder :rock:
Your football very weak .. What about ours then and i still watch it lol
Also i still think people like you who would rather go to see opponent players should stay miles away from stadion :bebored:

I attended the last big concert here in Budapest in Marc of 2020. Since that time big concerts are banned here.
I have tickets for Guns N Roses and Aerosmith concerts (VIP ticket for Aerosmith). The first got cancelled the latter got postponed. I'm still waiting for my money for the GNR ticket...
After getting vaccines I would go again. ;)

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites for this edition are:

1. Bayern Munich
2. Barcelona
3. Inter
4. Manchester City

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites for this edition are:

1. Bayern Munich
2. Barcelona
3. Inter
4. Manchester City

Don't really see Bayern so good this season. I think Barca will have a big comeback and liverpool is hungry again

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't really see Bayern so good this season. I think Barca will have a big comeback and liverpool is hungry again

It's just the beginning of the season, and yet they just won another competition.
FC Bayern still undisputed favorite.

Barcelona is still rebuilding, they are hardly fighting for the title, unless Messi.

FC Bayern, Liverpool, Man City, PSG and Inter are the favorites to me.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are waiting for the battle of two titans. I'm about Ronaldo and Messi

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On October 20, this terrific season-long show will begin. We will have a lot of emotions, disappointments and victories. Which group is the strongest in your opinion?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You forgot dynamo kiev.

Yeah they will also come. Strong team too.

I have just read that the matches will be played in the bigger Puskas Stadium with about 20000 spectators cos the virus situation.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Barcelona again pleases with their game, Fati is an excellent acquisition, I will root for them.