UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Juventus should buy Messi, I d love to watch Messi and Ronaldo playing together... of course Juventus win the champions if it happens
Far from being a fact, there are many examples in history when the clubs with the most eminent rosters did not make it to the final. The most important thing is the team spirit, the atmosphere in the team and the well-coordinated players.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It will be an interesting season in the Champions League.

I will say that Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City are strong candidates to win the trophy this season, but we will see....

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an interesting season in the Champions League.

I will say that Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City are strong candidates to win the trophy this season, but we will see....
I also hope that the season will be interesting. I think that 6-7 teams will claim victory. in addition to the teams you listed, we are unlikely to be surprised if Liverpool, PSG, Barcelona win the title. or someone will "shoot" and reach the final from: Juventus, Atletico, Manchester United. more accurate layouts will be visible only in the playoff.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So as Euro League winner Sevilla has to start in the Champions League now? Seems to be the only way to stop them from winning the lower championship :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So as Euro League winner Sevilla has to start in the Champions League now? Seems to be the only way to stop them from winning the lower championship :D

They still finish 3rd in CL group and drop to EL - i'm pretty sure that they've done exactly that in the past aswell lol

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They still finish 3rd in CL group and drop to EL - i'm pretty sure that they've done exactly that in the past aswell lol

ahahahahahaha, will not be the first time they will do that and win the Europa league after that in the spring :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enough for them already to win, Sevilla has enough cups, you will see whether the Ukrainian or Russian team wins in the Europa League. This year will be hot.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UEFA has unveiled the official ball for the 2020/21 Champions League season. It was manufactured by adidas.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
three clubs from our country will participate this year. I bet with a friend (of course I was not sober) on a bottle of high-quality tequila that Krasnodar will qualify for the quarter finals. I know that my chances are slim to win this dispute, but still all happens. friends tell us who is participating from your countries.

rival Krasnodar - - PAOK. for me it is better than Benfica, in two matches they would be favorites against any opponent. but PAOK beat Besiktas and Benfica, is in tone, and Krasnodar does not look important in the RPL regarding the qualification of the Champions League.
nevertheless, Krasnodar has a good chance of entering the group, if you do not use such a chance, then the club needs to do something to change cordinally.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rival Krasnodar - - PAOK. for me it is better than Benfica, in two matches they would be favorites against any opponent. but PAOK beat Besiktas and Benfica, is in tone, and Krasnodar does not look important in the RPL regarding the qualification of the Champions League.
nevertheless, Krasnodar has a good chance of entering the group, if you do not use such a chance, then the club needs to do something to change cordinally.
Yes, I agree with you, Krasnodar is not in the best shape, but the team has potential and I hope the coach will find the right words to raise the team's morale. Any opponent at this stage is dangerous, but PAOK can and should be passed. I believe in this team.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
16 of September. Midtjylland (Denmark) - Young Boys (switzerland) 3: 0
16 of September. Ferencvaros (Hungary) - Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) 2: 1
16 of September. Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) - Dynamo Brest (Belarus) 1: 0
16 of September. Karabakh (Azerbaijan) - Molde (norway) 0: 0 (pens - 5: 6)
16 of September. Omonia (Cyprus) - Crvena Zvezda (Serbia) 1: 1 (pens - 4: 2)

September 15th. Ghent (Belgium) - Rapid Vienna (austria) 2: 1
September 15th. PAOK (Greece) - Benfica (portugal) 2: 1
September 15th. Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine) - AZ Alkmaar (netherlands) 2: 0

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The matches of the third qualifying round of the 2020/21 Champions League took place on September 15-16. According to their results, all pairs of the playoff round became known.

ROUND playoff

Gent (Belgium) - Dynamo (Ukraine)

Krasnodar (Russia) - PAOK (Greece)

Olympiacos (Greece) - Omonia (Cyprus)

Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) - Salzburg (Austria)

Molde (Norway) - Ferencvaros (Hungary)

Slavia (Czech Republic) - Midtjylland (Denmark)

The opposition of the play-off round, unlike the previous stages of the current tournament, will consist of two meetings - home and away, and not one. The fights will take place on September 22/23 and September 29/30.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The matches of the third qualifying round of the 2020/21 Champions League took place on September 15-16. According to their results, all pairs of the playoff round became known.

ROUND playoff

Gent (Belgium) - Dynamo (Ukraine)

Krasnodar (Russia) - PAOK (Greece)

Olympiacos (Greece) - Omonia (Cyprus)

Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) - Salzburg (Austria)

Molde (Norway) - Ferencvaros (Hungary)

Slavia (Czech Republic) - Midtjylland (Denmark)

The opposition of the play-off round, unlike the previous stages of the current tournament, will consist of two meetings - home and away, and not one. The fights will take place on September 22/23 and September 29/30.

Very interesting matches are going to be. Hope the the greek teams to qualify for the group stage as they are playing very good football, especially PAOK. Olympiacos last year showed in the Europa League that they are very solid team,too and deserve to play in the Champions league. From the other matches I bet on Midtjylland, Ferencavrosi and Dinamo

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bundesliga has started, and Bayern are thrashing again. I think they can defend their title

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting matches are going to be. Hope the the greek teams to qualify for the group stage as they are playing very good football, especially PAOK. Olympiacos last year showed in the Europa League that they are very solid team,too and deserve to play in the Champions league. From the other matches I bet on Midtjylland, Ferencavrosi and Dinamo
Interesting matches, I agree. All teams are motivated in the same way, I would argue with your opinion about Dynamo and PAOK, but soon we will find out everything. I look forward to the matches.

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year, Bayern will try to defend their title without a doubt. The competition can be as Liverpool or real Madrid, but everything will be known after the group stage

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will support most poor teams like Ajax) I don't think Liverpool has a chance to win as some users say, I think their game doesn't change and the teams are already adapted to them. Time will tell) I'm for beautiful and fair football)))

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I watched Bayern Munich on Friday, there is no one to stop them in the Champions League (either). They still rolled a loose eight (just now for Schalke).
If you avoid them from injury, you will show school football to all your opponents.
And if they can keep the team together after the Real era comes the Bayern era now.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree that Bayern looks really strong ATM but it might be a bit early to say that they're big favorites to defend the UCL trophy... also, Schalke isn't Man City, PSG, Juve...

I'm really interested how the European Supercup match against Sevilla will be on Thursday and this should be the first test of the new season for Bayern...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern must beat Sevilla, the question is motivation, they have already proved everything to everyone. There are a lot of good teams, for sure it's too early to talk about the championship, everything will start soon and we'll see everything.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For todays games, Krasnodar and PAOK have both equal chance to go on, especially in this model of playing only one game.

But what about Slavia Prag and Midtjylland, i don't know why Slavia is such a big favorite in this game

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For todays games, Krasnodar and PAOK have both equal chance to go on, especially in this model of playing only one game.

But what about Slavia Prag and Midtjylland, i don't know why Slavia is such a big favorite in this game

at this stage of qualification, already a game of two matches.
Slavia is a much more experienced team in European competitions, so they are clear favorites and will prove this.
I hope for the success of Krasnodar today and access to the Champions League following two matches.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 - 1 is a good score for Krasnodar, away you can go peacefully and a ticket for the bulls in their pockets. I hope they will get in shape during the season, there is everything for this.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and I am not calm for Krasnodar and consider the score unsuccessful. PAOK scored Besiktas 3, and Benfica 2. so Krasnodar will have to show the maximum and not the fact that the result will be positive for us. we will be sick and believe in success))).
but Salzburg is already in the Champions League.