UEFA Champions League 20/21

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We might get to see the last Christiano vs Leo duel for the last time in history. I have a feeling this one might be special

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We might get to see the last Christiano vs Leo duel for the last time in history. I have a feeling this one might be special
the first match Juventus plays at home with Barcelona, let's see which of them comes out the winner.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the first match Juventus plays at home with Barcelona, let's see which of them comes out the winner.

This is actually second match ... Juventus starts CL journey in Ukraine ...

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C Ronaldo gets a chance to play much more international football because of the uefa nations cup.

emmy67

emmy67

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Borussia Dortmund will win the Champions League this year :icon_chee and Erling Haaland will be top scorer :D

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool, the greatest team on history. cr7 the most comlete player. little lionel, the bigest fraud on history. cmon liverpool, you never walk alone

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool would be ok with Jürgen Klopp they have the best coach in the world ;)
I just came from talking about Liverpool new found confidence. And low and behold

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Borussia Dortmund will win the Champions League this year :icon_chee and Erling Haaland will be top scorer :D
It must have been a joke. I don't see Borussia on the sensational list.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Liverpool gonna retake the crowd back again.

liverpool, the greatest team on history. cr7 the most comlete player. little lionel, the bigest fraud on history. cmon liverpool, you never walk alone

Liverpool would be ok with Jürgen Klopp they have the best coach in the world ;)

If Van Dijk's season is indeed over already then surely Liverpool ain't going yo win Champions League this season lol ..

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Off we go to Liverpool's seventh title.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the tournament will start soon guys, time will put everything in its place. There is only one winner.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to see the Champions League as soon as possible

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a little patience my friend, tomorrow everything will start. Zenit St. Petersburg is playing with Brugge, what do you think about this match?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
a little patience my friend, tomorrow everything will start. Zenit St. Petersburg is playing with Brugge, what do you think about this match?

Heard that Brugge had like 4 corona-positives incl GK Mignolet so easy win for Zenit perhaps ...

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea v Sevilla
Game Total OVER 2.5 1.70
Dynamo Kiev v Juventus
Dynamo Kiev or Draw 1.98
Ajax Amsterdam v Liverpool
Liverpool 1.67
@5.62

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man city, bayern munich, liverpool, psg champion leagues furtures 500 on each team to win it all

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything will begin soon. perhaps the most unpredictable and at the same time status matches are: Chelsea against Seville, Lazio against Borussia. but still the most status match today PSG and MU.
I can't believe that Barcelona and Leipzig will make misses, it will be more difficult for Juventus.
good luck Zenit and Krasnodar. I hope that round 1 will please us with beautiful and interesting games.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MU victory over PSG in Paris! otherwise, all results are more less clear.
today also unlikely to be surprises, maybe Atletico will surprise.

A

Anton1609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with your words that all this fuss with the corona virus has really hurt football. I am a fan of FC Barcelona, ​​they won a landslide victory over Farenzvaros. After the 8:2 defeat from FC Bayern Munich, I was very disappointed in my favorite club.:(

A

Anton1609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я был уверен в победе Манчестер Юнайтед над ПСЖ. Я знаю что там у ПСЖ состав на миллиард долларов но у них очень сжат график и топ клубам ныне очень сложно так как физики не хватает.

A

Anton1609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was confident in Manchester United's victory over PSG. I know that PSG have a billion dollar squad there, but they have a very busy schedule and the top clubs are now very difficult because there is not enough physics.