UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tomorrow everything will start. I charged PSG for the victory, I will be rooting for Parisians.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions league

With Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea in the last 16, Manchester United were knocked out by RB Leipzig in their final group game as they failed to make it through to the knockout rounds.
The Premier League clubs are among the favorites to win it all but reigning champions Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund are all favored heavily with the bookies to be crowned champions of Europe.
Some tasty clashes have been lined up with PSG v. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid v. Chelsea perhaps the two ties of the round.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
finally the Champions League is back, it's very difficult to watch football closely without spectators, but the Champions League is a special tournament.
today I will watch Barcelona-PSG, I want more goals, as it was already in their confrontation. the second match is also interesting Leipzig against Liverpool.
in both matches I believe in the hosts' victory, then the return games will be more attacking.

Bethrezen420

Bethrezen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe Liverpool win against the Leipzeg but i think we see in good match. I advise everyone too watch this match.

T

Tomo_Tomagio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelo wins 4-2 and Liverpool win 3-2 ����

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thinks, Barcelona can loss today, or Messi win :p bad passible 1:2 or 1:1 second match Liverpool dont have great last week.. maybe win 1:2 or loss 1:0

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will have a very difficult time today. I'll bet on a tie. Barca win.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona are playing very badly, what a terrible game.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona has one of the worst defenses I've seen in a long time on the team

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The media built it up as mbappe vs messi i guess mbappe wins the first round, barcelona no longer the power house of europe they once were how stupid to let luis suarez and rjakitic leave, bayern munich still the team watch..

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
barcelona cant beat psg pain and siimple

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: my barcelona if i choose, i think this champions will repeat bayer munich again, it has no rival, it is above all...

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Barcelona is playing depressing football. For the next season I would change the coach, I don't like Ronald Koeman as a coach. With Messi's departure, nobody knows what we can expect from Barcelona.

The fact is that Suarez shouldn't have been dismissed and that the team now needs a big reformulation. Another clear fact is that Messi has been playing without desire for a couple of seasons.

L

Living__M

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona was outmatched.
PSG was missing two great additions to there team and played wonderful.

This really brings barcelona into dis-pear. Even the bookmakers were convinced barcelona would do well.

This match was a real surprise for me.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
for some reason I think that Atalanta will go on, I have no doubts even in PSG, and then the intrigue for me.

It'd be kinda hilarious indeed if only 1 (or 2) spanish teams from 4 will make it to the next round and they aren't Real and Barca lol ...

Guess Bayern will win the Champions League this season. Barcelona is too instable and Madrid isnt that good this year. Maybe PSG or Juventus have a chance as well.

Bayern's defense will be the reason why they dont defend CL title this season.
Looked teams from TOP5 leagues still in competion and Bayern has conceded 29 goals in the league which is basically twice as much as Atletico, Sevilla, Juve,PSG, Man City ...

finally the Champions League is back, it's very difficult to watch football closely without spectators, but the Champions League is a special tournament.
today I will watch Barcelona-PSG, I want more goals, as it was already in their confrontation. the second match is also interesting Leipzig against Liverpool.
in both matches I believe in the hosts' victory, then the return games will be more attacking.

Guess you did get goals in that first match. Although hosts didn't win so return legs arent probably that intresting considerimg Bayern & Leipzig would need to score 3 goals or more to have realistic chance to advance instead ...

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as psg and Leipzig and City don’t ein im happy, Font like commercial Clubs

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never thought that Barca got that troubles.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
had liverpool to win yesterday. Their main focus now is to win the champions league with epl title out

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, the confident victories of the away teams are disappointing, because the second matches are becoming a formality, well, maybe prestige matches for the teams.
today for me there are no interesting matches, unfortunately, but I will see everything exactly Porto-Juventus.
perhaps Sevilla will be the first home team to win the playoffs.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
great games with upsets in the 1st leg

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a relief to know that we could use bets with these matches hahaha

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus late goal might just have kept them in the tie, dortmund looked good haaland is a beast 18 goals in 13 champions league games

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This Porto victory over Juventus surprised me. Despite Juventus not being in a great moment and the game being in portugal, I expected at least a draw from the Italian team.