NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take that last play of the game away, and I'd be all over that cinci line. I just can't trust him if it's a close game in the 4th. They also under utilize one of their best players. Like I said though, Ross was impressive, and until that last play, Dalton was lights out.

The problem with that last play where Dalton 'fumbled' is that that was a forward pass. I dont know what game those refs were at but if you actually saw it I would think you would agree that Dalton got robbed. The arm is clearly coming forward when the ball comes out.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can definitely be debated, but for me I just see it like bad things happen with Dalton when it counts.
The problem with that last play where Dalton 'fumbled' is that that was a forward pass. I dont know what game those refs were at but if you actually saw it I would think you would agree that Dalton got robbed. The arm is clearly coming forward when the ball comes out.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that Cleveland line is exploding. All the way up to -6 and juiced right now. Glad I got it early. Ravens line trickling down. Dallas is only half a point higher than opening line, that confuses me. Eagles starting to get pushed up, and pats are steadily approachin 20. No real movement besides those.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to play panthers over 27.5 points. They were really sloppy last game in the first half but put it together value a great defence and made the game competitive, ultimately ending with 27 points. Should be an easier go against Tampa bay. I like betting on lines like this that have backs that are great receiver backs, like this team, or like Kamara in new orleans. Gets you a lot more fg tries instead of punts over time on those short drop offs to get in position. Obviously they can get big chunks too, and Carolina has possibly the best multiback in the leauge. Banking on the first half last game just being game 1 rust.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe I started 2-1 last week so I'll take that, thank you to the Texans for saving the first MNF game for me!

Let's go week 2!

Miami +18.5 v New England - I know they will be blown out, but teams with lines this big are big dogs to cover so I'll cross my fingers here
Seattle +4 v Pittsburgh
Cleveland -6.5 v NY Jets

Good luck everyone!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to add Panthers over 13.5 first half. Same kind of reasoning.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, that Cleveland line is exploding. All the way up to -6 and juiced right now. Glad I got it early.

Sam Darnold (QB)- Jets out with Mono. Line went from CLE -2.5 to - 7 and settled in at CLE -6.5

Congrats if you took it early. So sorry if you took the Jets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took it at -2.5, and put it in that 4 team parlay. I liked it before he was out, and strangely I don't like it much more than I did before really. I think they get smoked with or without him. I am surprised it jumped that much though.
Sam Darnold (QB)- Jets out with Mono. Line went from CLE -2.5 to - 7 and settled in at CLE -6.5

Congrats if you took it early. So sorry if you took the Jets.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rough night on Carolina. Had every opportunity to make things happen all through the game. The key thing I take away from this game has nothing to do with either of these teams.... how good are the rams exactly???

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Locking in a couple lines tonight
Dallas -6
Chargers -3
Bears -3

Three road favorites, I'm a fish lmao

Didn't bet the Thursday game - my only thought from it is, Tampa's defense completely shut down Run CMC and that's how you beat Carolina. Well done.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carolina didn't counter it. Could have easily dropped it to him in the flats multiple times, and twice that I saw he was wide open on a wheel that could have scored for one, and at least 30+ on the second. Cam played terrible and made bad choices down field instead of dropping off when nothing was open. He was 25 for 51.... yikes.

I like all 3 of your plays, I got on them earlier. Good luck.
Dallas -6
Chargers -3
Bears -3

Didn't bet the Thursday game - my only thought from it is, Tampa's defense completely shut down Run CMC and that's how you beat Carolina. Well done.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the following 5 teams will in in the NFL Week 2

Chargers
Seahawks
Packers
Chiefs
Broncos

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Week 2 (Redemption Days)
Rams -2.5
Cards +13.5
Eagles -1.5
Raiders +7.5
Bills -1.5
Seahawks +4
Good luck Everyone!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Betting Thread Results Week 1

ribbybruno (2-4) -2.40 Units/-$240

Recap - Browns, Panthers, Jaguars and Bucs lose - Raiders and Over NYG/Dall cover

NFL Week 2

Tennessee (-3) @ Home vs Indy - Titans lose to Andrew Luck but Jacoby Brissett is QB today.
Pittsburgh (-3.5) Steelers play well 1st game at home, historically.
Pitt/Sea OVER 47 High scoring game maybe in 60's
Houston (-7.5) Jaguars got beat up bad last week by the injury parade
LA Rams (-1.5) Big game atmosphere! by a FG! :)

1 Unit each

Good luck all! Enjoy the games!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL lines week 2

NFL lines week 2

Attachments

• NFL LINES WK2 2019.jpg
    NFL LINES WK2 2019.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 27
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to bet Josh Jacobs over 62.5 rushing yards again this week. Was looking like a sure thing last week, but they stopped using him until the 4th really, where he went over easily during the milking the clock period. Playing a average at best defence, and hopefully showing Oakland that he is a premier back, he should get 20 touches. If he does I like this play going over easily.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also going to play Darren waller over 4.5 receptions. Carr loves thowing to tight ends. I think this line should have been 5.5.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They haven't even had waller in... I wonder what's up with that... meanwhile, tight ends have 4 catches in the first quarter already.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This sunday in NFL

Denver Broncos - Chicago Bears

Over 40.5 @1.98

Oh well then. Unless something spectacular happens in the second half then this bet loses with ease lol ... :rolleyes:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waller has 5 catches and Jacobs has 99 yards on just 11 carries so I'm good with that game. I have to say though, Oakland completely shot themselves in the foot after going up 10 to 0. They got really conservative.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleveland team total over 25.5
Cleveland 1st half team total over 13
Cleveland -0.5 first quarter @+100
Cleveland -0.5 third quarter @+105

Obviously I think Cleveland are going to score points here. I feel that the coaching staff need to use this week to correct week 1, and to build confidence within the team and build some momentum. The first and 3rd quarter lines are both even money or better, and I'd find it hard to believe that at least one didn't hit, which would pay for the other. Almost a free bet. I expect them to get the ball first in the 1st quarter since they are away, and if they win the flip they would want the fast start.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas -6
Chargers -3
Bears -3

2-4 on the year :vollkomme
I'm never betting on the Chargers again. lol

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleveland is -13 live line right now, probably since jets get it first second half. Basically Cleveland -3 for the second half. I'll bite.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10-5 +5.5 units this week.

Win - Dallas -4.5 2 units
Win - Cleveland -2.5
Loss - Carolina full game
Loss - Carolina half
Win - saints+3.5(Texans game) dallas+6, unc +13.5
Loss - Chargers -2.5
Loss - bears -2.5
Win - bears +0.5 live
Win - Josh Jabobs rushing yards
Win - Daren waller total receptions
Loss - Cleveland team total over 26
Win - Cleveland 1st half team total over 13
Win - Cleveland -0.5 first quarter @+100
Win - Cleveland -0.5 third quarter @+105
Win - Cleveland -13 live
Dallas -4.5 open parlay. I forgot I had this, and didn't fill the 2 spots yet, so it's still open. Likely will fill with college games this week.

Not impressed with Cleveland. One of their players girlfriend died a few days ago, just a month after having their only child. Every reason to go out and put up big points for confidence and momentum, and they only put up 7 points in the second half.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This week and overall
ribby (2-3)(4-7)

Risto (0-1)(1-2)
ChickenArise (1-3)(9-5)
imhighhommie (1-2)(2-4)
synopsis (10-5) (27-12)
TDTODDY (4-2)(6-5)
CRStals (2-1)(4-2)
an9312 (0-0)(1-0)
Aremaz95 (0-0)(0-2)
Pokerski (3-2) (3-2)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars