Chips
Going to take the Falcons moneyline @+110

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mortgage the house, boat and see what you can get for the the kids; then bet it every week against the dolphins. At least that's what my stock broker told me to do.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
football has been boring so far lots of flags and injuires to start year

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill bet KC Chiefs! lets go Patrick Mahomes! :cool:

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a good week 2 for me. Lets get back on top of things for week 3.

Official plays:

NYG/TB u47
WAS/CHI u41

Leans only:

u38.5 TN/JAX
Buff Bills Money Line (-275)
LA Rams Money Line (-175)
Pitt Steelers +7
Detroit (first half +4)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your thought process on the Pittsburg lean?
Not a good week 2 for me. Lets get back on top of things for week 3.

Official plays:

NYG/TB u47
WAS/CHI u41

Leans only:

u38.5 TN/JAX
Buff Bills Money Line (-275)
LA Rams Money Line (-175)
Pitt Steelers +7
Detroit (first half +4)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's your thought process on the Pittsburg lean?

First, congrats on a good start this year my man!

Although they may be without their starting left tackle, QB Mason Rudolph is good and plays like a veteran. The movement in the line is acting like Ben being out is a major impact to the team but it may actually be an upgrade. The one interception he threw was totally on WR Montcrief.

The defense is solid and will put more pressure on SF QB Garoppolo than Cincinatti did and he will have much less time to throw the ball. Versus Tampa Bays defense SF only scored 17 earned points as TB QB Winston threw two pick sizes to make up the remainder of the scoring. Pittsburgh's defense is solid and the secondary gets an upgrade with Fitzpatrick in at safety. He is practicing and I assume he will play.

They need to focus on getting the ball to WR James Washington. Fortunately these two go back and have history together. Expect Rudolph to find his old Oklahoma State WR early and often.
washington-rudoplh-2018-rookie-minicamp.jpg

James Washington and Mason Rudolph entered the draft in 2018 as teammates, and they left it the same way. Going from Oklahoma State to the Pittsburgh Steelers, the second- and third-round picks would continue their relationship as professionals that they began at the college level.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks man. I can definitely see Pitt having a "rally together" game happening above having a .... well... what the dolphins are doing... haha.

My issues with siding with them in this game is not knowing Conners situation completely, and probably won't until just prior to kick off. Juju hasn't really looked like juju so far early on. While I don't expect Pitt to have a emo lay down attitude in the game, it's hard to overlook that the 49ers are on a confidence and momentum high, and will be home with a die hard fan base. Shanahan is a wizard, and it looks like he is getting that offensive mind to carry over to what actually happens on the field. Defensively the teams are simular, and on offense I'm really not so bothered by big Ben being out. Mason played well when he had to come in last week. Conner though... that is an issue, even if he plays, which honestly I think Pitt would be absolute morons to play him at all this week. Too much risk against the reward. But..... I think they will be desperate just because ben, and play conner. For the 49ers, Jimmy is a quality qb, I wouldn't say elite, but he is a good game manager type qb, but not limited to just being that. What I mean is he most likely won't make too many big mistakes. As I said above Shanahan is a wizard, and he will have a game plan for Jimmy that Jimmy is comfortable with and designed to Excell at along with their squad of backs, who have played very well. Shanahan is the key to the game to me really, if the team performs his game plan at least efficiently, I'd side with the 49ers to win by double digits here. I haven't looked in depth at it yet, and not sure if I'll be on the game but those are my initial thoughts.
First, congrats on a good start this year my man!

Although they may be without their starting left tackle, QB Mason Rudolph is good and plays like a veteran. The movement in the line is acting like Ben being out is a major impact to the team but it may actually be an upgrade. The one interception he threw was totally on WR Montcrief.

The defense is solid and will put more pressure on SF QB Garoppolo than Cincinatti did and he will have much less time to throw the ball. Versus Tampa Bays defense SF only scored 17 earned points as TB QB Winston threw two pick sizes to make up the remainder of the scoring. Pittsburgh's defense is solid and the secondary gets an upgrade with Fitzpatrick in at safety. He is practicing and I assume he will play.

They need to focus on getting the ball to WR James Washington. Fortunately these two go back and have history together. Expect Rudolph to find his old Oklahoma State WR early and often.
washington-rudoplh-2018-rookie-minicamp.jpg

James Washington and Mason Rudolph entered the draft in 2018 as teammates, and they left it the same way. Going from Oklahoma State to the Pittsburgh Steelers, the second- and third-round picks would continue their relationship as professionals that they began at the college level.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Titans seem like a solid pick tonight at -1.5. It's supposed to rain off and on which to me helps the titans out more than the jags. It kind of takes a little away from the titans lack of passing efficiency. I'm a big fan of Derrick henry (of course... another Alabama player) and I would expect him to get heavier use tonight due to the weather. Jags are all sorts of messed up right now with injury and drama. Ramsey is great, but a prema Donna and I could see him giving way less than 100 percent here, and that kind of attitude drags teams down, moral killer. Jags have beer been great at home to begin with, so I don't see the advantage there and if they get down the crowd could boo their asses to oblivion, or just be a non factor at all, another moral killer.

Also since both teams a most likely run more due to the weather, fournette has had 3 fumbles in 23 games, henry has fumbled 2 times in 49 games. 3 in 23 games isn't terrible, but given that it will be a slicker than usual ball out there, henry has the advantage there.

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks man. I can definitely see Pitt having a "rally together" game happening above having a .... well... what the dolphins are doing... haha.

My issues with siding with them in this game is not knowing Conners situation completely, and probably won't until just prior to kick off. Juju hasn't really looked like juju so far early on. While I don't expect Pitt to have a emo lay down attitude in the game, it's hard to overlook that the 49ers are on a confidence and momentum high, and will be home with a die hard fan base. Shanahan is a wizard, and it looks like he is getting that offensive mind to carry over to what actually happens on the field. Defensively the teams are simular, and on offense I'm really not so bothered by big Ben being out. Mason played well when he had to come in last week. Conner though... that is an issue, even if he plays, which honestly I think Pitt would be absolute morons to play him at all this week. Too much risk against the reward. But..... I think they will be desperate just because ben, and play conner. For the 49ers, Jimmy is a quality qb, I wouldn't say elite, but he is a good game manager type qb, but not limited to just being that. What I mean is he most likely won't make too many big mistakes. As I said above Shanahan is a wizard, and he will have a game plan for Jimmy that Jimmy is comfortable with and designed to Excell at along with their squad of backs, who have played very well. Shanahan is the key to the game to me really, if the team performs his game plan at least efficiently, I'd side with the 49ers to win by double digits here. I haven't looked in depth at it yet, and not sure if I'll be on the game but those are my initial thoughts.

Yeah Conner was reported to have no issues 2 days ago and expected to play but then it was reported today that he missed practice yesterday. Not certain the miss was due to injury and it seems the Steelers, maybe purposely so, are not saying much more.

Jaylen Samuels should be the feature back if Conner doesnt play but Conner proved it was the offensive line creating running lanes all along and that they didnt need Bell.

Juju is going to draw the double teams and that is why it is imperative that they throw to Washington who could be just as much of a threat as Smith-Schuster.

I cant really take much away from SF who played well last week. I just think the line has been adjusted way too much based on Ben going down. SF gets a level up in competition this week compared to last week. Dont let the 0-2 Steelers catch you sleeping. Starting the season slow is nothing new for them. Should SF beat Pitt handily it would be difficult to make a case against them going forward.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
14-0 Jags in 1st Quarter,,,Got em! :D $$$ Jags have a premiere defence boys,,,,it's over.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't be so quick. I'm not watching the game so much because I'm invested in the Houston Tulane game, but from what I saw both teams are playing terrible. Jags got a free 7 from a muffled punt, and they had 1 drive. Titans had 1 drive and didn't capitalize. Yardage is basically even, low for both, and the titans are under 50 percent passing. One decent halftime adjustment and the game gets even quick. Titans have it first second half also. The penalties are stopping the titans, not the jags.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sacking the Titans 9 times and holding Henry to 44 yards (2.6 yds/carry) did the trick,,,,i took the money line and the points too,,, Great game. :)

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the following 5 teams will win in Week 3

Kansas City Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Buffalo Bills

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was 3 out of 5 last week and the 2 I lost were the Steelers and Saints.Both Quarterbacks hurt

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Betting Thread Results Week 2

ribbybruno (2-3) -1.30 Units/-$130 Overall (4-7) -3.70 Units/$370

Recap -

NFL Week 2 - Tennessee, Pittsburg and Houston don't cover - Over SEA/PITcomes in and Rams win

NFL Week 3 -

Arizona (-2) @ Home vs Carolina - Panthers spinning and now lose Cam

San Francisco (-6.5) @ Home vs Pittsburg - 2 teams going in different directions

Seattle (-4) @ Home vs New Orleans - No Brees - enough said

KC/Baltimore OVER 52.5 - Let the track meet begin!

Philly (-5) @ Home vs Detroit - Eagles tough at home - gritty win

1 unit each / $100

Good luck all!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta money line @+110

Rams -3 I like the rams but it's more of a browns fade. I'm not impressed with them.

Rams -1.5 first half. Rams have started slow in the previous games, but so has the browns. Rams haven't given up a first half touch down yet, which means they probably give up 5 tds here, so you probably should fade me fading them.

Texans +3.5 it's not a real road game, and I think they have more talent than the chargers, why not take the points?

San Fran -6 hook, it's hard for me to see a scenario where they don't win this by a td or more. Honestly I think it will be a blow out, but that's why they play the games.

Cardinals -1 hook. Mobile quarterback with a amazing receiving back. I love that combo in almost any game. I expect Johnson to have a game here.

Greenbay -1, San Fran -0.5 6 point teaser @-110 because.... it's 30 juice less than parlaying their money lines. Maths!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars