NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
My week 3 picks! Good luck everyone!
New England -21 v NY Jets - I got burned by them last week and the Jets are terrible.
Cincinnati +6.5 v Buffalo
Atlanta +1.5 v Indy
KC -5.5 v Baltimore
Tampa -5 v NY Giants
Miami +22.5 v Dallas - REALLY?

1 unit each

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 3 NFL lines ScoresandOdds.com

Week 3 NFL lines ScoresandOdds.com

Recommend that cappers adding plays last minute be held to these lines and not the made up ones in their posts. As for those who got their selections in earlier in the week, their quoted lines are fine. If you dont quote a line, you will likely get these.

Hope this encourages early (yet honorable) participation.

Best of luck cappers!

Attachments

• WEEK 3 NFL 2019 lines.jpg
    WEEK 3 NFL 2019 lines.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weather situation improving for KC/BAL. Got in my parlays as over 51.5 and now up to 53
http://nflweather.com/en/game/2019/week-3/ravens-at-chiefs

Heavy Steam coming in on Detroit, Line now Phil -3.5 to -4

I am going to add one official selection. Although I hate laying this many points this match up justifies the big wood:

Adding New England Patriots -21

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panther ML
Texans RL +5
Saints over 52.0

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to have to lay off Atlanta.. I swear they see the red zone and it's a automatic turnover.

Colts are like Andrew who? Their qb is 16 of 16 for 180 in barely a quarter. Yikes.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What book are these lines at? Thats a amazing Texans line, and a amazingly bad saints line, it's 7.5 to 8 points higher than any of my books.
Panther ML
Texans RL +5
Saints over 52.0

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats -7 second half
Packers -2.5 second half

Dallas -10 @100 even money on this? Dallas can't possibly play that bad in the second half, at home, vs the dolphins... right?

Ravens/chiefs over 26 second half. I figure the Ravens have to come out gunning to be competitive in the game. That means they score, or turn it over to kc with good field position. Kind of banking on it becoming a shoot out.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buying out of the Pats second half by taking the Jets plus points live. I doubt Brady plays anymore today they may get a fg at most now, which would still lose the half by 1. One or the other is guaranteed.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 plays later, the back up throws a pick 6, I'll take it.

Edit.. they put Brady in after that? Seems rather strange considering they are up 2 scores with 5 minutes left. Punishment to the back up for a dumb play?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
San Fran live line pickum

Crazy value here. San Fran is shutting them down, and gaining good yardage.... only problem is they have turned it over 3 times leading to Pitt having a 6 to 0 lead.

Edit.. they just went right down the field... and fumbled again in the redzone. I still love this bet, but gees... 4 turnovers already, they could easily be up 20 right now, both of Pitts scores were on turnovers. Pit only has 20 yards in the game, San Fran has over 150

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10-5 this week, +5.5 units

Loss - Atlanta money line. They almost came back
Win - Sht - Atlanta +12.5, Ravens +16.5, Dallas -11.5
Win - Rams -3
Loss - Rams -1.5 first half
Win - Texans +3.5
Loss - San Fran -6 hook
Loss - Cardinals -1 hook
Win - Greenbay -1, San Fran -0.5 6pt
Loss - Pats -7 second half
Win - Packers -2.5 second half
Win - Dallas -10 second half
Win - Ravens/chiefs over 26 second half
Win - Jets +23.5 live
Win - San Fran pickum live
Win - Rams -3.5 second half

A few thoughts on some teams. In a world where Miami doesn't exist, Pittsburg is the worst team in the nfl. You get the ball in fg range twice from a turn over, you intercept or get a fumble in your opponents red zone 3 times, easily winning the turnover battle and you lose. That's a 15-35 point swing depending on if it's fgs, or tds. You also get a busted play to get a td, and another busted play where the ref blocked the defender and turned a 10 to 15 yard gain to a 50+yard td. All of that and you lose. Anyone who bet them this week, go buy a lotto ticket.

Carolina should never start cam again, hell, maybe you can trade him to Miami and get one of their million draft picks. His back up looked good, and the moral, even pregame of the team was better than it has been.

Seahawks... people will see that score and think the game was close. You only have 1 turn over, and hold a team to 250 yet give up 33 points. You also had 430 yards at the point you were getting smoked, the rest was added in trash time where the saints sat back. This team will do nothing in the playoffs.

Ravens/chiefs game was fun to watch in the second half, but it really didn't show anything about either team.

Dolphins, cowboys, pats, jets are as previously thought, elite and terrible.

Rams have to figure out how to get moving in the first half. The pats showed the blueprint for them, having 6 on the line to keep them contained. They are stubborn and keep trying the same plan though , and it's going to catch up to them eventually.

49ers perhaps are a top tier team now.... if they can figure out the turn over issues. They are good pretty much all over the field but they give it up right before scoring.

Poor eli... he pretty much just got permanently benched, I figure he retires this off season.

Lions are underrated. Philly was banged up all over the field, so can't give too much credit, but they are definitely underrated. They could sneak some big wins in here and there this year.

Atlanta would be top tier if the first half didn't exist. They need to find a way to have some adjustments in real time, instead of halftime. They are great in the second half.

Bengals... the curse of dalton... it's real.

Texans and chargers are about as expected. If the texans were more consistent, they could mske some waves. I didn't watch any part of the other games, so I don't really have any opinion on them. Seems the Packers are quietly tooling up.

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stellar performances by back up QB's today! Unbelievable events in some of these games. You would think it is rigged? :call2: Maybe a changing of the guard today? Except for Aaron Rodgers( who didn't even touch the grass with his uniform). :D Exciting to say the least for the NFL and the years to come!

I took it on the chin with a (1-4) mark with all 3 late games going down in flames. I bet the Philly game early, thinking it was a steal at (-5). Saturday comes along and both Eagle receivers are both going to be out. I knew right there the Lions would cover and should have hedged my bet but I wavered being in Philly. lol 49ers 1st half was unreal with the turnovers. SF becoming a strong team. I learned the Saints are good with or with out Drew Brees.
Kelly from Carolina - wow - Cam who? Panther scheme nailed Murray 8 times - ouch

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone who reads this thread knows I love backs who are good receivers and Kamara is the second best, if not the best at it. I wanted to bet this game, but I needed to see how teddy performed first. He had a solid game. Having a elite receiving back really helps in all facets of the offence. As I said above, that game wasn't even close outside of the first quarter or so, and away too. I'm sure Brees is relieved also, as he won't have to pull a miracle off when he comes back to make it to the playoffs.
I learned the Saints are good with or with out Drew Brees.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stellar performances by back up QB's today! Unbelievable events in some of these games. You would think it is rigged? :call2: Maybe a changing of the guard today? Except for Aaron Rodgers( who didn't even touch the grass with his uniform). :D Exciting to say the least for the NFL and the years to come!

I took it on the chin with a (1-4) mark with all 3 late games going down in flames. I bet the Philly game early, thinking it was a steal at (-5). Saturday comes along and both Eagle receivers are both going to be out. I knew right there the Lions would cover and should have hedged my bet but I wavered being in Philly. lol 49ers 1st half was unreal with the turnovers. SF becoming a strong team. I learned the Saints are good with or with out Drew Brees.
Kelly from Carolina - wow - Cam who? Panther scheme nailed Murray 8 times - ouch

Made an error here - the kid from Carolina yesterday is not Kelly but Kyle Allen :)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
winning

bears win tonight and cover spread

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bears are scoring under 10 points a game so far, only 3 to the packers while at home, and 16 against a team that gave up 24 to the raiders. They also gave up 14 points in that game only winning by 2. So they have scored 19, and given up 26. Not great. Washington scored 48 points against the eagles (before they were so badly beat up with injuries) and dallas... the bears should win this game on paper due to the talent they have, but do you really trust the bears to score enough to cover 2 fgs on the road against a team that is going to get you at least a few times with bombs? Keenum is going to wing it out there like he always has going back to college at houston. Better spots to put money in in my opinion. I'm skipping this game unless a live line comes up I like, or second half. Good luck, just some things to think about.

Edit.. you know, if Chicago gets the ball first, and get to a 3rd and long without passing the 50, the live line would still be 5.5 to 6 and you could probably get the live money line at +200 still with the advantage of knowing Washington get it first second half, and got the defence off the field to start most likely. I think there would be good value in that theoretical scenario because washington has been good on offence and it's been against good teams. Chicago hasn't been good on offence, and just OK on defence.
bears win tonight and cover spread

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something else to consider here is that the bears would be 0-2 if not for a miracle last second 58 yard field goal... and that kicker got a right knee injury now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
See, that line is 205 before this play. If you're inclined, hit it up for value. Hit it, easy to buy out of.

Edit ...They stopped them, big time with a big loss sack. The line dropped over 30 points instantly even though Washington hasn't touched the ball.

Yikes, that receiver let him have it. I like it though because ha ha is one of my favorite players(alabama)

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mack looks hungry tonight. Is this going to be the game Chicago starts living up to their potential? You look at their roster and you'd think they would be considered one else of the top 5 in the league.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 touch downs, with a total of 18 yards from the offense on those drives. That's crazy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im about to turn it off. Nothing to learn here. Chicago has a great defence, and bad offence. I don't see that changing but I am going to make one bet for +125 that this drive ends in a offensive score. They are only about 10 yards from fg distance, and need to score to be competitive at all.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was fast. 5 plays later they get a 15 yard td.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I'm done watching this, it's a pretty boring game. I'm fine with a win in a game I didn't plan on putting anything on.

11-5 +6.5 units, rounded down, for week 3.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
2 bets for the last weekend of the month :cool:

Chicago Bears - Minnesota Vikings; over 38.0 @1.91
Denver Broncos - Jacksonville Jaguars; over 38.5 @1.91

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars