ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Betting Thread Results Week 4 Thursday

ribbybruno (0-2) -2.20Units/-220 Overall (5-13 ) -9.30 Units/-$930

Thursday Recap - Eagles offense plays well and beats Packers defense.

Sunday Picks -

Tennessee (+3.5) - Titans embarrassed last week.

Carolina/Houston OVER 47.5 - Shootout in Texas! Bombs away!

Denver (-2.5) - Flacco never started 0-4 in career. Elway been yelling all week!

Dallas (-2.5) - Time to pound the rock! Saints should have saved some for this game!

Chicago (-1) - Bears defense difference here. QB Cousins will have difficult time

Bucs/Rams OVER 48.5 Track meet with all the athletes here

LA Rams (-9) Long trip for Bucs! Too many stars in LA! :D

Good luck all! 1 Unit each

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have every parlay keying Miami +10 first half. The line is down to 8.5 so no official play for me.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lot of interesting live lines. Going to get on the chiefs. Only difference in that game is a few long passes by detroit. I don't see Stafford able to sustain for a whole game. Also going with the chargers. Same premise. Rosen is playing good, but the chargers just have more talent.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ravens -5 second half

Maybe a sucker bet, but only down 3 while only having 100 yards in the game, while home. A few halftime adjustments should work out here. They also get the ball first.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atlanta -4 second half

Just going by what they have done every game where they were getting stomped this season. They came back and almost won all of those games. Counting on that trend to continue

Pats -2.5 second half. was surprised by this line, expected 6-7. No reasoning here other than hard to say no the NE for less than a fg.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Browns -5 this is a buy out to the ravens. They just don't look good

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lot of strange stuff going on. NE is being ultra conservative in a 1 score game. Titans went for it on 4th instead of a easy fg that would have made it a 3 possession game. Chiefs trying hard to lose

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not going to, but they are making a chiefs buy out way too easy. I'm going to watch it, but want to see if they can get going on this drive

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding a tease of the rams -2 and cowboys +4

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats -5.5 kind of a buy out, but I think the pats score at the end to close this out. It's 3rd and long now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears -1 if their defence plays like it has been, seems unlikely they lose this at home.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking the rams buccs over 44.5. The rams have to be more agrees I've now that they see down multiple scores. They have to turn this into a shoot out for any chance.

Not a good day for the "elite" teams. They either have lost, or didn't cover.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow am I glad I didn't get any bets in this morning, would have been a bloodbath. GL today everyone!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the rams second half. They picked it up after a quarter and a half... those turnovers are the difference in the game. Hopefully they are done with giving the ball away.

38 points in the last 10 minutes of that half... yowza.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears +3.5 second half. What's up with this line? They have only given up 59 yards in the game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buying out of rams, not the teaser. After that penalty I don't see them scoring, and even if they do, I doubt the 2pt conversion gets done

Edit.. well there you go... another turnover.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to bet the Cowboys again at -2.5 and also the tt over 12 first half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The "elite" teams are killing me today. I think between the top 5 rated teams today they have had 20 turnovers.

I have to take Dallas -2.5 second half even though they are doing nothing. It's within range of a buy out for the game anyway, so worst case hopefully I can buy out of it, or could do something strange and win! Live by the numbers, die by the numbers, it all averages out over time I suppose.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bought out of Dallas too... geez... as long as the score stays the same I'll at least make a tiny profit on this game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
11-10 +2 units

Pretty terrible day, lucky for the odd point differentials in some of these games where I could buy out with no risk. I've not been good with the live bets the last 2 days, which is usually my bread and butter. Oh well, live to fight another day.

Win - Green Bay team total over 25.5
Loss - Chiefs -6.5
Loss - Cowboys -2.5
Loss - Ravens 0, rams -2
Win - Chiefs -2.5 live
Win - Chargers -7 live
Loss - Ravens -5 second half
Loss - Atlanta -4 second half
Loss - Pats -2.5 second half
Win - Browns -5 2unit buyout
Loss - Rams -2 cowboys +4
Win - Pats -5.5 live
Win - Bears -1
Win - Buccs/rams over 48.5 live
Loss - Rams -8 second half
Win - Bears +3.5 second half
Win - Buccs - 7.5 live
Loss- Cowboys -2.5 again
Loss - Cowboys tt first half over 12
Win - Cowboys -2.5 second half
Win - Saints pickum 2 units

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
2 bets for the last weekend of the month :cool:

Chicago Bears - Minnesota Vikings; over 38.0 @1.91
Denver Broncos - Jacksonville Jaguars; over 38.5 @1.91

Looks like one of them won and the other one didn't ...
Also i won NFL freebet so i guess it's time to start thinking which underdogs might deliver this week lol

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow am I glad I didn't get any bets in this morning, would have been a bloodbath. GL today everyone!

Cinci +3

Missed out on the sunday funday action, went ahead and put a little ched on Cinci. Not a believer in Pitt and the back up qb, no idea how this line is where its at. Might even through a little bit on Cincy money line. Lets goooo!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to fire at Pittsburgh (-3) and the OVER 45 tonight - 1 unit each

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of dalton, something weird always seems to happen when it matters for him. This game doesn't matter though... bengals for whatever reason not only don't start their best offensive player outside of a injured green, but they don't even give the guy they play over him the ball much. The Bengals pass almost 3 out of every 4 plays a game. That's pretty crazy. So I see dalton over 260 passing yards a really good play. He has only been under 300 yards once, and that was to buffalo where he had just a few yards under 260. Buffalo has a way better defence than pitt, as they showed yesterday vs the patriots. I think dalton can hit this number even with multiple picks.

Dalton over 260 passing yards

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conner over 67 rushing yards. Given how Pitt has not shown trust in Rudolph, and how the Bengals are straight ass at defending the run, this is hard to pass up.

Ross over 3.5 receptions. He has been targeted 6 or more times every game so far.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars