Enjoy the big game everyone!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First td scorer mostert/williams/kelce/hill/kittle @-115
Really good line considering the parts involved.

San Fran to win both halfs +361
Not likely given if they win the first half, they probably clock as much as possible, but it has enough value for me to bite on. I think sf/kc would be the more likely play to win there

San Fran +0.5 first half

Kelce over 6 receptions
He is one of the best against zone in the leauge. San Fran plays zone mostly, so I expect him to get targeted heavy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
San Fran over 13 first half

I think that's all I'm doing. Trying to keep it all in range of one another because I have a lot on it, and want at least a chance at a exit option if it should be needed.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People pounding kc now. That ml is climbing. I just got it at +116.

That mostert prop of 16 carries is tempting at over 16 @+139. If San Fran has a 4th quarter lead, he may be the only guy who gets the ball.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang, got unlucky on first td scored, Williams had to go out because his helmet came off, or he would have gotten it the next down.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking forward to doing some bet at halftime. Need your help all :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan of San Fran being passive with a minute left and 3 time outs... wasn't a big fan of them clicking on the prior possession either considering they were down. Cost me the first half tt. Then they get a big play but only 14 seconds... they could have had 45 seconds... so dumb. Than that long play that got flagged.. so bad with the clock management.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second half is a pickum. Juiced on kc pretty heavy. San Fran get the ball first. They have played not so great, and had a terrible turnover, yet are tied and should be up without that terrible clocking at the end there. A lot of value there considering that

Edit... juice has gone toward San Fran now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
San Fran line is down to 3 flat after that mahomes run

Edit... ah that's beautiful timing. Next play he threw a interception.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The line only went up to 6.5 after that interception. They are up 10, and will be clocking heavy. Kc will be playing all 4 downs most likely

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised they aren't going to kelce more. I mean I'm glad they aren't because I want San Fran to win, but I need kelce to get at least 2 more catches for a push, 3 for a cash.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You get 5 on first down... you're up with 5 minutes left... you're a running team... and you pass it on second? Strikes me strange.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough choice here for me... I can get out clean with kc -3.5, but I'd be kicking myself if San Fran do get a td... I have way too much money on it though to gamble it. I think I have to buy out herwith because it's td or nothing. I'd let it ride if it were 3 points.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 on what I didn't get out of. That's a bummer. The coaching choices there really gave the game away. Crappy way to end a good season. I suppose I am glad it was a situation that gave clean outs, and helps the taxes out but I feel San Frans coaches lost that game and if I were a San Fran fan, or more so, a player for them, I think I'd be pretty pissed.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs on the Superbowl win!

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 on what I didn't get out of. That's a bummer. The coaching choices there really gave the game away. Crappy way to end a good season. I suppose I am glad it was a situation that gave clean outs, and helps the taxes out but I feel San Frans coaches lost that game and if I were a San Fran fan, or more so, a player for them, I think I'd be pretty pissed.

Run, Run, Run, Punt for position - make them drive from deep - rinse - repeat - didn’t Shanahan learn nothing in Atlanta. I can’t believe they tried to outsmart themselves again. Keep it simple stupid!! Fans have a good right to be pissed. Now, we must give KC credit for stiffening up and being productive in 4th quarter. I guess when the Chiefs get down by double digits. They wake up! 🤠 Happy for Andy Reid! Well deserved for him!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was strange, and I do give kc some credit, but why wouldn't San Fran be in a cover 3 at that point? That long play to hill, he was open 10 yards from all angles because they were in cover 1 press which is the opposite of a let them get short gains to keep the clock running mentality. You can literally point out almost every choice they had in the 4th as terrible calling. Not just terrible calling... but things they never do in those spots. It made no sense. When the run got going they quit doing it. Why not start mostert after that huge game? Why get the ball with a minute left and all time outs and run the clock to 0 to only have 14 seconds left? They had the chance to score there, then get it first second half and gain control (I feel that push off call was petty too, he didn't push, just had a hand out). After the half they played their game more until they went up 10. The last 5 minutes is unexcuseable though. I'm just glad it was a 4 point game instead of a 3 point game. A 3 point game would have made a buy out be a complete gamble and I could have lost my ass there. 4 points made it clean on the 3.5 line either way. I haven't watched any of the interviews with their coaching staff, but I'd be curious to hear why they made the choices they did.
Run, Run, Run, Punt for position - make them drive from deep - rinse - repeat - didn’t Shanahan learn nothing in Atlanta. I can’t believe they tried to outsmart themselves again. Keep it simple stupid!! Fans have a good right to be pissed. Now, we must give KC credit for stiffening up and being productive in 4th quarter. I guess when the Chiefs get down by double digits. They wake up! 🤠 Happy for Andy Reid! Well deserved for him!

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One question only!
Kansas City is in Missouri?:D

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super Bowl and Overall

ribby (0-7)(61-71-2)

Risto (0-1)(27-30-1)
ChickenArise (0-2)(27-31-3)
imhighhommie (0-0)(14-15-1)
synopsis (2-3) (161-74-1)
TDTODDY (0-0)(17-20)
CRStals (3-3)(68-69-2)
Pokerski (0-1) (71-57)
wewillrockyou (0-0) (17-9)
mrrigel (0-0) (10-9-1)
Aremaz95 (0-0)(21-14)
odn(0-1)(3-1)
an9312 (0-0)(1-1)
LeeCallaghan (0-0) (1-0)
terryk (0-0) (2-0)
rmcmullen2003 (0-0) (1-1)
Jam V92 (0-0) (2-5)
an9312 (0-0)(3-1)
PelyaMX (0-0)(2-2)
Yanko57 (0-0)(5-6-1)
PokerToker (0-0) (1-0)
Shooter 74 (0-0) (2-0)
IceWolf (0-0) (2-0)
Tuan (0-0) (1-0)
Rocky87345 (1-1) (3-3)
jlo111888 (0-1) (0-1)

Congrats Synopsis on the best picking this season with a 70% percent rate! Incredible!

Thanks for all participating in the thread! We will try again next year! PM me if you are prize worthy. :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a lot of free money out there on draft props. You checking any of these bets out ribby?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just shop around when looking for odds, also i got bills to win divison at +350 right around brady news

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars