NFL Betting Thread 2019/2020

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got:
Raiders+5 (don't have any logic for this)
Vikes-5.5
Eagles-14
Tampa +3 and to win outright @+145
Falcons+4

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding...Dallas -3
Sht pat's -6, eagles -4, chiefs -1

Probably won't add anymore(besides second half, and live stuff) unless there is some line movement when I wake up.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright Week 5 - time to get moving so let's lay a solid pack of picks today!

Jacksonville +3 v Carolina
Under 40.5 JAX v CAR
Under 47 ARI v CIN
Houston -4 v Atlanta
Over 43.5 MIN v NYG
Pittsburgh +3.5 v Baltimore

1 unit each
Good luck everyone!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL lines week 5

NFL lines week 5

Attachments

• NFL 2019 week 5 lines.jpg
    NFL 2019 week 5 lines.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 23
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picks:

Tampa Bay +3
Over 43.5 NYG/MIN
Over 44 PITT/BAL

Leans

Baltimore Money Line
Was Redskins Team Total u13.5

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to bet buffalo +3 live. Same as what it was before the game started. It's 0 to 0 midway through the second, but buffalo might win from defence alone. Given up under 50 yards so far

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ravens pickem second half. I just can't picture pitt keeping pace the whole game.
Falcons +3.5 they haven't been outscored in the second half all year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly -6.5 second half. You wouldn't know it if you weren't watching it, but they aren't playing good while winning 21 to 0. Some adjustments might get them on track and get some scores in before they start subbing.

Pats -6.5 second half. Just have to figure they will get something going in the second half after not being very good so far. They keep settling for field goals. People are pounding Washington here. Perhaps I'm a sucker.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone on acr. Go to live betting quickly. They have a accidentally bet up for the Texans +0.5 4th quarter AND full game. It's still up as of right now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to bet the Jets +25.5 it's a buy out for the Eagles second half line. One of them has to win.

I should have bought out of the Ravens just now, but I didnt. Probably going to regret that.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to put a unit on the colts/chiefs 1st score multi for the same reason I did it in the rams game, the odds are just too good to pass on @ +171

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st play drive 4 positive rush +100. Dak threw a interception so I figure value here in them running multiple times in a row.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jerry Jones must be blowing a gasket right now. Dallas looks terrible on defence. Kind of strange how the line is only -4.5 right now on green bay when they are up 14, and the line at kickoff was only -3

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OOOO BBABY, feels good. 4-0 good day boys, not even touching tonights game or Monday nights, not ruining this lol :)

Sunday Funday:

Houston -4
Oakland +5.5
Denver +6
GB +3

Looks like I missed the hook on the GB game, still seem fine.
Ribby is on two of the games I'm on so the misery will be shared at least.
Might get a taste of Oakland money line, I feel like they win the game by a FG in London.
Feels like Houstons offense will be unstoppable at home vs ATL, stacking them in DFS also.
Best of luck this Sunday everyone, should be a fun one.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chiefs line is a pickem right now at -117. Hard to pass on that only down 3 at home with well over a quarter still to go.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoa... whoa.. whoa... they let you bet on reviews now???? After seeing the replay and everything????

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May bury myself in this game, but chiefs +6.5 in basically a 2 minute drill where teams actually play aggressive on offense, and I kind of got a free bet off of that review prop, so sure.

Speaking of that. That's crazy. You have minutes, and instant replay to bet reviews on. If you have gameplan, you could literally just sit there on Sunday days and wait to see a review then click that game for it to be full screen and watch the replay. Ignore anything that's a close call, and it's free money.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10-6 today. 12-6 for the week +8 units rounded down

Win - Rams +1.5
Win - Rams/Seahawks 1st td multi
Win - Ravens -2.5 hook
Win - Saints -2.5 hook
Win - Bills +3 live
Loss - Dallas -3
Loss - Sht pat's -6, eagles -4, chiefs -1
Loss - Ravens pickem second half.
Loss - Falcons +3.5 second half
Loss - Philly -6.5 second half
Win - Pats -6.5 second half
Win - Texans +0.5 live error 3 units
Win - Jets +25.5 live
Win - Colts/chiefs 1st score multi
Win - Dallas 5th drive 1st play positive rush +100
Loss - Chiefs pickem
Win - Colts/chiefs review prop no @+127
Win - Chiefs +6.5

Don't think I'll be betting tomorrow's game. Took a few gambles today I shouldnt have, but that mess up on Texans was nice. I haven't had one of those this season yet. That live betting reviews just blows my mind.

Not much learned this week really. Chiefs and Ravens are overrated, still good but overrated. They depend on the play of one person pretty much. Dallas is really good when they aren't turning it over. They had like 600 yards and lost. Like I said in the super bowl thread, dak is their weak link and I can't picture them winning in playoff time with him, unless he somehow improves with his choices. Not a lot of complete teams in the leauge. It's all offence, no defense, or vice versa. Like chicago, the bills, ravens, chiefs and so on. In my mind the pat's and saints are slowly pulling away from the field, while the Eagles are catching up on teams while they have all these injuries.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
bets for this weekend ...
1 Freebet and these 2 selections:
Raiders vs Bears; over 40.5 @1.95
Titans vs Bills; over 38.5 @1.91

So it looks like from these 3 bets 2 won so not bad i guess :cool:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any thoughts on tonight's game? I wasn't going to play it, but I started leaning more to the 49ers since Cleveland has 2 cbs with hamstring issues that are questionable to play. That weak oline Cleveland has should get pounced on by the 49ers for more than a few sacks, and hurries. Everyone knows what happens when baker hurries. 49ers havent had to travel in 3 weeks, and had a extra week this last week to prepare and recover in a bye week. It's a home game for them. Just about everything points to a 7+ point win for the niners on paper.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have any thoughts on tonight's game? I wasn't going to play it, but I started leaning more to the 49ers since Cleveland has 2 cbs with hamstring issues that are questionable to play. That weak oline Cleveland has should get pounced on by the 49ers for more than a few sacks, and hurries. Everyone knows what happens when baker hurries. 49ers havent had to travel in 3 weeks, and had a extra week this last week to prepare and recover in a bye week. It's a home game for them. Just about everything points to a 7+ point win for the niners on paper.

I like your play but havent been able to pick my way out of a paper bag as of late. San Francisco has gotten their penalties under control and rank 2nd best currently in this metric. They have a tiny edge in turnovers. The public is on Cleveland. 49ers rested and ready with an extra week to prep. Strong rushing advantage for 49ers. It sounds like a winner to me but money line might be more attractive than laying the points.

Last edited:
W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
browns ml tonight think they win close within 3 points

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I haven't played it yet. Hoping it keeps getting bet down. It's dropped half a point since that post. Kind of hoping it gets bet down along with the over. Then parlay them together buying max points on both. Could get it to -2.5 and -45.5 @+167 but I don't like that hook on the over, so I'm waiting. I kind of feel like there could be some big points because I can see 5 plus turnovers between the 2 teams to set up some easy points. I'll wait it out a bit. Penalties are are good point too, as cleveland has been pretty bad with them, although better than those first few weeks.
I like your play but havent been able to pick my way out of a paper bag as of late. San Francisco has gotten their penalties under control and rank 2nd best currently in this metric. They have a tiny edge in turnovers. The public is on Cleveland. 49ers rested and ready with an extra week to prep. Strong rushing advantage for 49ers. It sounds like a winner to me but money line might be more attractive than laying the points.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars